Trolling

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
gronin

Re: Trolling

Post by gronin »

spidergawd wrote:
gronin wrote: I'm over in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks.
Ciao.
It would be more interesting if you could turn up in late November, we could see if you walk as good as you talk.

gronin wrote:
I imagine the futility of your life must give you some distress but you can share the pain.
And you do :mrgreen:
I walk. I talk. Often at the same time. I will admit I can't type and walk so well.

I'm not sure what you're asking of me. Expand a little and I'll try to oblige. I'd possibly meet for a talk but will say in advance I have little interest in topics such as comparative weed strains, how stoners actually keep the Dutch economy afloat or anything to do with gaming. Anyone who still lives with their parents would also have much diminished credibility in my eyes. Anyhow let me know what you're really after.

It was almost clever how you turned my futility line back on me. Any thoughtful person would consider the nature and value of existence wouldn't they? It's called philosophy and has been around even longer than my 49 years though I concede that youth in these techno times isn't conducive to sustained thought.

macky

Post by macky »

What a perfect handle Gronin on this thread you are baffling them with your bullshit on a other thread your calling the guy a daft cunt.Ya when I think great philosophers I think groinin.Just saying Cheers.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Macky put it in a nutshell.

@gronin
I wont attempt to change your opinion of ACD because I dont feel any compulsion to do that. What I will say is that there are many more livelier places/websites/forums than here for discussion and the throwing of gratuitus crap; but thats cool because thats how most of the ACD community like it.You might call it chilled or laid back (mostly), a nice place for stoney people.

What is also nice about this forum is the fact that so many of us meet up in the real world and therefore confirm to ourselves and each other that we aren't sock puppets or outrageous big-up artists. I guess some members (me?) talk a bit of rubbish sometimes but thats also OK people soon let you know and the first rule of surviving the online world is not to take stuff too seriously otherwise you find yourself at 3.15am as you do occasionally Gronin, grinding out your frustrations with life, work or whatever, or so it seems to me.

The reason for my suggestion that you go to Amsterdam in late November is as I'm sure you fully realise, is so that you could meet the real life objects of your online insults, but as our mate from Baltimore says, "they never do"

"Almost"? I thought that I was being quite clever for an ACD moron.
What a long strange trip it is.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Check that...if they do come, they stalk and lurk...so they can safely insult on the forum later...shy is one thing..I get it..but lurking...pathetic and sad..it takes no effort to say hello :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
treetop

Post by treetop »

Kermit wrote:Fuck man 3 days of downtime and everyone is talking like Ron, too long for the average stoner, yawn! :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
Nicely done. :lol: 8) :mrgreen: :wink:
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

treetop wrote:I must admit this thread did not go as intended. :oops:

Or did it? :twisted:

Gotcha all you trolls. Anyone who posted on this thread. Trolls the lot of you. You have been caught on CCTV you 'orrible lot. Since I already posted here that makes me a troll too. :oops:

So we are all dangerous internet creatures. We much set sail for Trollania in a big rowboat. Since Trollania does not exist 'Channels' will have to do instead. :lol:

Seriously though should this forum be a vicious environment like channels or more naïve and namby pamby like it was over here? Or a blend of the 2.

Sure troll someone but do it here. On this thread. The rule is the 'victim' must respond and so on. That way the troll gets the gratification of a response. The quicker the better please. 8) That way other threads don't get clogged with our overflowing shit. :shock:

That mainly means you USBL. I'm afraid you might be busy taking on all comers here. But you will be taking one for 'team ACD' keeping the trolls busy on this thread. :wink:

How about it trolls? Shall we let battle commence? Just here though. :|
<straw man political voiceover> Thanks to TreeTop for all he does for ACD. Hew brings great credit to himself, trolls, marijuana, and the moon.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
gronin

Post by gronin »

macky wrote:What a perfect handle Gronin on this thread you are baffling them with your bullshit on a other thread your calling the guy a daft cunt.Ya when I think great philosophers I think groinin.Just saying Cheers.
But he was a daft cunt... to pick up and quote the least salient part of the post and to then be overly literal about it... well... what else could I say? Can't remember where I said I was a great philosopher - I did say that contemplation of the human condition is philosophy. As my memory isn't what it was, I'd be obliged a link back to my delusions of greatness. It'll cheer me up to rediscover those...
gronin

Post by gronin »

spidergawd wrote:Macky put it in a nutshell.

@gronin
I wont attempt to change your opinion of ACD because I dont feel any compulsion to do that. What I will say is that there are many more livelier places/websites/forums than here for discussion and the throwing of gratuitus crap; but thats cool because thats how most of the ACD community like it.You might call it chilled or laid back (mostly), a nice place for stoney people.

What is also nice about this forum is the fact that so many of us meet up in the real world and therefore confirm to ourselves and each other that we aren't sock puppets or outrageous big-up artists. I guess some members (me?) talk a bit of rubbish sometimes but thats also OK people soon let you know and the first rule of surviving the online world is not to take stuff too seriously otherwise you find yourself at 3.15am as you do occasionally Gronin, grinding out your frustrations with life, work or whatever, or so it seems to me.

The reason for my suggestion that you go to Amsterdam in late November is as I'm sure you fully realise, is so that you could meet the real life objects of your online insults, but as our mate from Baltimore says, "they never do"

If I did meet in November... what would you expect or want? That's the bit I was fishing for...

Should I be racked with remorse for all my mean words (even those for USBonglord - who deserves it and gives as good as he gets)? Will I have all my prejudices confirmed?

I have one more question. How do you lot communicate verbally without the joy of emoticons? Do you pull faces? Do I need to learn such faces?

I can promise an extension discussion of my favourite controversial stance on here: 'Weed doesn't make you paranoid; Your intrinsic personal psychology does that for you. So if you get paranoid, perhaps you shouldn't smoke.' That went down like a bucket of sick with you lot but I still think it's fair comment.

It's gratuitous BTW. This forum needs a spell-checker that puts red lines under fucked up illiteratese words (or British spellings).

PS I work very late - hence the late night postings. I finished about an hour ago FYI.
macky

Post by macky »

gronin wrote:
spidergawd wrote:Macky put it in a nutshell.

@gronin

If I did meet in November... what would you expect or want? That's the bit I was fishing for...

Should I be racked with remorse for all my mean words (even those for USBonglord - who deserves it and gives as good as he gets)? Will I have all my prejudices confirmed?

I have one more question. How do you lot communicate verbally without the joy of emoticons? Do you pull faces? Do I need to learn such faces?

I can promise an extension discussion of my favourite controversial stance on here: 'Weed doesn't make you paranoid; Your intrinsic personal psychology does that for you. So if you get paranoid, perhaps you shouldn't smoke.' That went down like a bucket of sick with you lot but I still think it's fair comment.

It's gratuitous BTW. This forum needs a spell-checker that puts red lines under fucked up illiteratese words (or British spellings).

PS I work very late - hence the late night postings. I finished about an hour ago FYI.
I think you think to much what stoners are saying to you MOST ARE JUST PLAYING.Having a laugh nothing personal .The common thread is they went ,they saw the city of there dreams.Smoking a fatty in the window of barney,s uptown drinking a beer.Changes most people,the people are addicted an proud how many times in amsterdam.I you can see I,m one of the illiterate challenge but Ithink you hear me well enough. Cheers
treetop

Post by treetop »

TBH

Just saying like.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 02:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Just saying...what?...and I don't agree with most of what ya wrote ...this forum is helpful...channels is what it was too easy... :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

gronin wrote:[ 'Weed doesn't make you paranoid; Your intrinsic personal psychology does that for you.

Is that what got up your nose? I completely agree with that, from personal experience. Why do you think that such a controversial view and did you argue your case? Too idle to look up old threads today.

I very rarely proof read my posts to that degree. I see you editted one 3 times the other day. What does that tell you Mr Shrink? I treat threads like a conversation, rather than somewhere to show how clever I am.

:arrow: almost forgot your emoticon. :idea:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

To me it looks like he went fishing and caught a few of ya, but wot do I know being an uneducated fool :cry:

Mid life crisis anyone :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

No for me it's a little bit of banter.

midlife crisis?........ doesn't last long,,,,,, then you get old :?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

spidergawd wrote:No for me it's a little bit of light relief.

MLC ? doesn't last long, then you get old :?
Na didn't mean the people who got hooked just the fisherman :lol:

The uneducated lazy arsed stoner I am couldn't be bothered to sort the quotes out :shock: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Feel ya, couldn't work at mcdonalds myself :wink: :lol: