GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
tot ziens

Re: Trolling

Post by tot ziens »

Cool story bro.
gapie

Post by gapie »

Last edited by gapie on Tue 22nd Jul 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

we need a trophy for the trolls
gapie

Post by gapie »

A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

The moral of the story is do not use facebook.
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
gapie

Post by gapie »

lol facebook is alrite I don't give a fuck about them for me is It important that i can do my stuff
gronin

Post by gronin »

USbongLord wrote:The one above me...see ya in November...oh wait,no I won't...never do...keep on spamming the forum,all for the reason of what?.its obvious,.your in love with me....Sorry to break your heart but I have have a woman,and no you can't be her... ....you can reply ,and I really love my avatar and you admiration of me,but alas,for your own good,you've been blocked...take care and enjoy living
Dear BongLord, I'd forgotten about you. A 'Special' boy indeed...

I wonder who "the one above" might be. When the whole world is above you - as is the case for BongLord - it must be hard to tell. You're really coming on with your reading and writing, I see. I know it must be tough learning in a class of 8 year olds but do stick with it. I can see the improvement.

Also thrilled to hear you "have" a woman. What a charmingly possessive phrase. Do please remember to deflate her for a thorough clean out every week or two or your warranty may be invalidated. I'm sure she's as proud of your cock-sucking avatar as your good self. All your respect for women in one GIF. Awww... that's love.

I'm over in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks. Perhaps we could have a double date with you and your woman and myself and my partner (who does look a bit inflated but is really just getting a bit fat)?

Ciao.
gronin

Post by gronin »

gapie wrote:lol facebook is alrite I don't give a fuck about them for me is It important that i can do my stuff
Yes you must do your "stuff". Like Goldman Sachs, you're too big to fail.

But I do wish you could be more open with your friends here. Why the coyness about "stuff"? You can tell us about the smoking, smoking, smoking, smoking and typing barely cogent shit. Don't hide it all behind "stuff".

I imagine the futility of your life must give you some distress but you can share the pain.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

gronin wrote: I'm over in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks.
Ciao.
It would be more interesting if you could turn up in late November, we could see if you walk as good as you talk.

gronin wrote:
I imagine the futility of your life must give you some distress but you can share the pain.
And you do :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

yawn they never do...it's allright tho..it's the troll thread so this is what's gonna happen here....gronin..line up the date,we will be there nov17 dec3. Look fward to meeting everyone :D :D :D :D
Last edited by USbongLord on Fri 3rd Oct 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockin into the night
treetop

Post by treetop »

n/t
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 02:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Fuck man 3 days of downtime and everyone is talking like Ron, too long for the average stoner, yawn! :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
gronin

Post by gronin »

Poor old BongLord should not be left to take on 'all comers' all by himself. It's clear his intellectual faculties aren't so sharp. As all us pseudonymous folk spread around the world delude ourselves this is a 'community' then we should help him perhaps? I'll happily give him some killer lines to troll me with. Let's all pitch in...

Otherwise, dear Treetop, I'm not sure what you're on about? Are there rules to trolling? How would your intent influence anyone else's response and why would you think you could?

As for gratification, I suggested my posts be ignored and still they replied. I'd say trollers, trollees and everyone else is gratified in whatever way they're seeking. 'Tis the age of instant gratification after all.

You post is as gloriously literate as ever but not up to your usual cogent standards. I hope you are well in mind and body.

Dear Bonglord - I finally took your oft-repeated and sage advice to "fuck off back to fucksville". I have to tell you it's changed; mainly for the worse. The streets as deserted as the residents spend their days asking Yahoo Answers how to walk, talk and shit. As YA is populated by people even more moronic than here, they're not getting much help.
Last edited by gronin on Fri 3rd Oct 2014 09:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.