What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amsterdam

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Lafe

What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amsterdam

Post by Lafe »

I ran this by Lem and and he suggested I start it, and if it works it can be a sticky, like the "What are you smoking at the moment" thread.

If you are in the city (or elsewhere in the country, I suppose), post what's good and what to avoid. No trip reports, just weed reports in real time. The intent is to stop some of the "what's good in town right now" postings and consolidate the information in one place.

We used to get regular reports from J-Bomb and dkonstruct but no longer.

This is not the place for travelogues, just the weed reports and photos, in real time.

There ya go....
Last edited by Lafe on Fri 6th Sep 2013 01:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Laif" with a long "a".
djreign

Re: Real Time (mostly) weed reports

Post by djreign »

Great idea. Fingers X'd it takes off.

I'll be touching down in just over 3 weeks and will do my best to report.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

djreign wrote:Great idea. Fingers X'd it takes off.

I'll be touching down in just over 3 weeks and will do my best to report.
I hope so. Lem said "go ahead" yesterday or the day before, hopefully he will sticky this. In the meantime, I'll give it a bump (or 75, depending on when he gets to it....:-) to keep it at or near the top of the forum.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

Last week the orange haze was brilliant, had me giggling and everything - first I've had in a couple of months since Mango Haze from Katsu. Picked up some more a few days later and it seemed a little damp, have left it though since so will try report back if it's dried out and still as good
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Thomasbandit wrote:Last week the orange haze was brilliant, had me giggling and everything - first I've had in a couple of months since Mango Haze from Katsu. Picked up some more a few days later and it seemed a little damp, have left it though since so will try report back if it's dried out and still as good
The real time weed reports will be far more useful if we know where the weed actually came from :mrgreen:
"Laif" with a long "a".
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

I hope this thread takes off cos I always manage to find the bad batches after rave reviews on ACD. Went in Voyagers around Queens day this year - Kosher Kush and Lemon Haze were absolute crap - could not get them to light. Not all bad news 'cos their Amnesia was the smoke of the trip. 1st visit to Utopia & tried the Sour D & Wappa & was not impressed with either - but I liked the shop. Luck of the draw I suppose. Pity the pricing cannot match the quality of the particular batch - not all kosher is kosher.
Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

Lafe wrote:
Thomasbandit wrote:Last week the orange haze was brilliant, had me giggling and everything - first I've had in a couple of months since Mango Haze from Katsu. Picked up some more a few days later and it seemed a little damp, have left it though since so will try report back if it's dried out and still as good
The real time weed reports will be far more useful if we know where the weed actually came from :mrgreen:
D'oh!!! It was from De Graal :lol:
speedy139

Post by speedy139 »

talkrum wrote:Went in Voyagers around Queens day this year - Kosher Kush and Lemon Haze were absolute crap - could not get them to light. Not all bad news 'cos their Amnesia was the smoke of the trip. .
Was in Voyagers in the middle of July and the end of August.
The Amnesia was both times really great and looked both times the same.
The other Strains didn´t convince me. Except the LA Confidental at the first visit. It was really dry and had a hard stone and a nice smoke.
So in my opinion the cheapest Strain on the Menu is the most time the best smoke.
TwoCanucks

Re: What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amste

Post by TwoCanucks »

Great idea....also looking forward to new weekly "whats good now" threads that are inevitable
Amsterdam dreaming.............
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Went on Saturday August 31rd

SHR from de Graal wasn't as potent as usual ,but still better than most centrumsativas
Voyager's Don Tangelo was unlike any DT i've ever seen . :shock: best kushtype weed i've smoked in 2013
De La Haze from Utopia was quite unique ! BIGGG buds , doesn't look compact but it is
Utopia's Kuchi was also VERYYYY dank

Me and a friend bought about 5 weeds at clubmedia , la x diesel , pot of gold
and a few others , can't really remember
, all was OK .
All Clean Green !

My friend got the SkyKosher , which was REALLY REALLY dank
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

<bump while waiting for sticky status ;-) >
"Laif" with a long "a".
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

smoking some KC cookies from boerejongens, this is a very interesting strain, the buds have a very unique structure. The calyxes themselves are shiny little balls, they just brake of the tiny thin little stems perfectly. I have to say stripping these perfect balls of bud apart reminds me of picking the dr grinspoon calyx off it's tiny little twigs, although this is much nicer to look at. It is a very clear energetic high, whoever the breeder is, or whatever pheno they have found, it really is spectacular. I hope to see this on the menu for a long time :) 12e on a gram very well spent!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

Agreed, that KC Cookies is fantastic. odd Diesely calyxes, very very frosty. I believe it's (still?) 10e per gram, even though it's absolutely top-grade and looks like a low yielder. (the regular "Casey Jones" was 12 p/gram if i remember correctly, but was gone from the menu last time i was there). this pic doesn't really show how unusual it looks

talkrum

Post by talkrum »

This is what we want :mrgreen:
Alo

Post by Alo »

And we want it, Right Now! :mrgreen: