Hunters

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Hunters Bar

I like Hunters
73%
I don't like Hunters
27%

Total votes: 193

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

went to hunters as my second to last stop on my last night in amsterdam 12/23/07. they were out of the burmese kush id been hearing about(wasn't on the menu) so i got some sage and some "indica kush"..i was set on smoking kush that night. the sage was a good smoke. the indica kush was as the name implies a heavy indica. i lef tthe shop after several bong bowls of each stoned and bewildered. made my way over to grey area. ended up rolling a blunt of the kushm sage and yellow cab. weee

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Boner

Post by Boner »

I thought the coffeeshop itself was crap, too loud (dance music which I hate) the dealer over-charged me (couldn't prove it) and the coffee was luke warm so I voted No, but the weed was quality:

Sour Diesel.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
HoTSmOkEr

Hunter's

Post by HoTSmOkEr »

They had some REALLY good buds called Big Buddha Cheese. Me and my man have been there a few times these past few months and its ok...with an alright atmosphere!!! Good buds, but pricey.
monty

Post by monty »

i found this shop was good. nice menu and the kushage indica was quality
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

I never seen the point in the fish untill sitting next to them having a smoke one time!. They sure seem to grab your attention for a while. Certainly not the best smokables menu in town but not the poorest either. Tend to do the looza with my smokes quite a lot here.
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Watchig fish is interesting, atleast when high anyway. We want a mole. Then would make one of those ant houses with all the soil and the glass so you can see them, but for the mole. Like this

:)
alstorey

Post by alstorey »

Buds tasted weird.
Chemically. Dentists. Cant put my finger on it.
Next trip 16th till 20th May
mauiwowee

Post by mauiwowee »

volcano broken today but had good burmese kushage w/nice bloke tending, hash brownie and mango looza

wow. fugees playing hiphop vibes and coin-op pc internet
Ganjababa

Post by Ganjababa »

Stopped by the shop formely known as The Coin, but is now named Hunters. I was there early in the morning when my mate was still at sleep. I got the Hunters Haze as recommended by the friendly budtender. It was pricey, but nice tasting and pretty strong. It was my first spliff of the day and it kinda fucked me up. Nice.

They did not allow to smoke tobacco inside, so you have to sit on the bench outside if you want to mix tobacco.

pros:
Friendly budtender, good quality product, ok location.
cons:
a bit expencive, atmosphere, crappy music, smoking outside.

(july 2008)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Earlier this year i dropped in for some Cheese to takeaway. Was stunned as it was Euro14.50 a gram. I got 2 grams and went off down to Dam square to roll one. Rolled the spliff sparked it up and straight away realised it was utter shit. Me and my wife smoked all 2g in about an hour and was not even stoned :cry: . The place itself looked interesting but just for the poor attempt at Cheese i will never return.
gapie

Post by gapie »

yo is this correct
http://hunters.surferdude.nl/vodka35/in ... 7&Itemid=9
to have a weed menu at the site ??
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Hunters bar is a decent place 8).
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

A decent place indeed.
Last purchase was September 2008 - 'Murder' Hash at e45/g and 'Afghani Kabul Special' for e18. The very beautiful girl behind the counter knew NOTHING about cannabis and the products she was selling. Despite this both hashes were superb. I was warned about the Murder before I went by a mate who had come a cropper. Fucking A.
Old enough to know knetter
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

very beautiful girl behind the counter knew NOTHING about cannabis and the products she was selling
that seems to be the way things are going. Amnesia had pretty faces but from talking to them i doubt they know the difference between indica and sativa.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^Tits sell^^
They hope you spend time looking at the chicks and not the bud :lol: