Hunters

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Hunters Bar

I like Hunters
73%
I don't like Hunters
27%

Total votes: 193

liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

I havent visited Hunters yet, but intent to in January, looks like they will have 3 or 4 strains for me 2 try :-)

I also love the fact that the shop talk and advise people on ACD, i dont think (apart from DC from Nes and the idiot person from Old Chirch) we have the presence of any other shop on ACD, well done Hunters, thats some good customer service, even to people who havent been to your shop....... yet.

Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

liquidSwords wrote:I havent visited Hunters yet, but intent to in January, looks like they will have 3 or 4 strains for me 2 try :-)

I also love the fact that the shop talk and advise people on ACD, i dont think (apart from DC from Nes and the idiot person from Old Chirch) we have the presence of any other shop on ACD, well done Hunters, thats some good customer service, even to people who havent been to your shop....... yet.

The tropical fish are cool to watch while stoned :lol:.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

and the nyc diesel will mess you up
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

liquidSwords wrote:I havent visited Hunters yet, but intent to in January, looks like they will have 3 or 4 strains for me 2 try :-)

... a free vaporizer hit on offer to you sir, should you arrive at Hunters brandishing a copy of the Hackney Gazette or East London Advertiser newspaper. Hard to come by around these parts but missed...
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Hunter wrote:

... a free vaporizer hit on offer to you sir, should you arrive at Hunters brandishing a copy of the Hackney Gazette or East London Advertiser newspaper. Hard to come by around these parts but missed...
I will bring you a copy of the Hackney Gazette, i get it everyweek to check out all the Sunday League scores from Hackney Marshes, my team gets a little write up :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Quick shout to Hunter, I live around that part of London too, and would never say no to a free hit on the vape!

Will be in town on the morning of 23/11 - let me know which local publications you're after and I'll bring you the latest copy. Looking forward to Hunters as a possible 1st stop after the flight, are there any Kushes on the current menu?

Cheers!
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

DeathRowRecords wrote:Quick shout to Hunter, I live around that part of London too, and would never say no to a free hit on the vape!

Will be in town on the morning of 23/11 - let me know which local publications you're after and I'll bring you the latest copy. Looking forward to Hunters as a possible 1st stop after the flight, are there any Kushes on the current menu?

Cheers!
Mr.Death Row, you are spoiling us...

Hackney or Islington Gazette always bring a smile. As does a fresh copy of the London Evening Standard, though it appears a little trashier these days.

... and to mr.liquid also, we look forward to reading fresh news from the Sunday leagues. Bedankt.

Today we are limited to:

Crystal Lady
White Willem
Juicy Fruit
Dark Star
Bubblegum
Lavender
Silver Pearl
Mako Haze
SoGouda
Buddhas Sister
Super Silver Haze
NYC Diesel
Big Buddha Cheese
Amnesia Haze
Chocolope
G13/Hash Plant
Hunters Haze
Northern Lights
Pollen
Honey
Afghan Kabul
Hunters Special
Bombay Black
Super Pollen
Sahara
Casablanca
100% Sativa Icolater
LA Murder

and something for the ladies...

space brownies ;-)

Groetjes van Amsterdam!
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Hunter wrote:As does a fresh copy of the London Evening Standard
good luck with that, since it went free its almost impossible to get hold of a copy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ollsta1

Post by ollsta1 »

Yes Mr Hunter!! I will be in town 19/11 with 11 friends! Hope you got room for us ! Theres was no problem with 8 ppl last trip lol . Im looking at trying the 100% Sativa , just to see what all the hype is about? Wot do you reccomend at the moment ?? Cheers mate See you soon 8) 8) 8)
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Hunter, not a problem, my pleasure - I'll have copies of the Gazette and Friday's Standard with me Monday morning. As for the menu, is that really all? :wink: Seriously though....that is a lot of punk to choose from, you have sold Hunters to me as the 1st stop, good work fella!

Pauli W - in Victoria the vendors & papers are all over the shop, so no worries getting copies any day of the week.

lS - hope your boys get 3 points this weekend. Played a few seasons down Hackney Marshes myself, you can't beat a bit of Sunday league. £2.50 subs got you a ruck on the pitch/car park after the game, few beers at the end of season do and a gammon steak meal guaranteed!
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
jmc007

Post by jmc007 »

We have been advised to go here by our Dutch friend and that Hunters gives you the best deals.
So all being well, my partner and I are looking forward to visiting, when we are in Amsterdam for the day on Wednesday 25th Nov.(20+ years toking and my first Dam experience.)
Coming from Manchester, anything we could bring? :D
Lazaris

Post by Lazaris »

Hunters...will be stoping by you, 4sure to try a few of those meds
on that lovely list in one of the previous posts :lol:

Do we just ask what the best herb that you have at the moment?

Later...Lazaris
jmc007

Post by jmc007 »

I would be after some nice hash.
Like Lazaris, should I just ask what is the best?
*Edit. Just looked at Hunters Menu, nice.:D
Any hash not on that menu @ http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/menus.html
that may be in next Wednesday.

Sorry if I am mithering, I am so giddy about next Wednesday.
8) All the best.
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Hunter's was the last shop we visited in April and the last gram we bought, some nice LA Con. It was the Hunter's that used to be The Coin.

Budtender was celebrating his 30th birthday and banging Jay-Z's "30 Something". Real cool dude.

The only shop in Amsterdam I encountered that played Hip Hop so it got the thumbs up from me.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

jmc007 wrote:I would be after some nice hash.
Like Lazaris, should I just ask what is the best?
*Edit. Just looked at Hunters Menu, nice.:D
Any hash not on that menu @ http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/menus.html
that may be in next Wednesday.

Sorry if I am mithering, I am so giddy about next Wednesday.
8) All the best.
The selection as of today is exactly as you see it there.

The Casablanca is the newest in. A beautiful dark, pliable moroccan hash. Bubbles wonderfully to the touch of a naked flame.
Sahara is a very good quality, sweet tasting, maroc hash. A nice pure blond and again very pliable. This also came in very recently.
The Honey hash is also well worth a look. Interesting for its delicious sweet honey smell combined with the honeycomb press of the finished product. The effect is a very pleasent high indeed...;-)

If you prefer something darker, the afghan is awfully tasty. For the English readers, the comparisen would be with gold seal of yesteryear.

Groetjes van Amsterdam!