Amsterdam Vs. Denver: All Weed Aside, Which City Is Better?

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.

Your choice, Amsterdam or Denver?

Amsterdam
81%
Denver
19%

Total votes: 32

worldcitizen1723

Re: Amsterdam Vs. Denver: All Weed Aside, Which City Is Bett

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

redeyezman wrote:
I hope he means you're the stoner coward. Every post by UR is sure to be followed up with some kind of sheepish comment by you. The fact that he asks not to be trolled, then people (you more than anyone) jump on him for such things is kinda comical to me. So easily baited into You more than anyone take time out to attempt to attack him. Its really old, and been going on for some time. I am going to guess you are threatened by his broad views and understand of cultures around world, something you strive for, but I have yet to ever see shine through.

This isnt a post to stick up for UR in all his New England goofyness, but rather a laugh in your face. Tolerance only applies to people of skin color in your liberal world perhaps? Weed is legal everywhere for those who are their own authority, so if anyone is dumb and needs to get over themselves, its you.

Am I UR's troll?
Cool...

redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
I hope he means you're the stoner coward. Every post by UR is sure to be followed up with some kind of sheepish comment by you. The fact that he asks not to be trolled, then people (you more than anyone) jump on him for such things is kinda comical to me. So easily baited into You more than anyone take time out to attempt to attack him. Its really old, and been going on for some time. I am going to guess you are threatened by his broad views and understand of cultures around world, something you strive for, but I have yet to ever see shine through.

This isnt a post to stick up for UR in all his New England goofyness, but rather a laugh in your face. Tolerance only applies to people of skin color in your liberal world perhaps? Weed is legal everywhere for those who are their own authority, so if anyone is dumb and needs to get over themselves, its you.

Am I UR's troll?
Cool...
Seems that way, but now that he is gone, who's troll will you be next? Cant wait to hear more about your defunkt liberal programs and hypocritical views of the world you think you are a citizen of.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

redeyezman wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:
redeyezman wrote:

Am I UR's troll?
Cool...
Seems that way, but now that he is gone, who's troll will you be next? Cant wait to hear more about your defunkt liberal programs and hypocritical views of the world you think you are a citizen of.
Same world as you my friend. We are stuck in it together, for the moment. : >
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

redeyezman wrote:
**snif**

In your world UR gets a pass for acting smug and condescending but this is the internets.

Nice to see you White Knighting for him though because he seems a bit fragile.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

tot ziens wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
**snif**

In your world UR gets a pass for acting smug and condescending but this is the internets.

If things dont fit into your nice little boxes you're all fucked eh? White knighting for a new englander? im not on his side, im not on your side. also part of the internet. neutrality. try again hotty totty :mrgreen:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

tot ziens wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
**snif**

Dont you just hate how he posts rules and regulations, for responses to his opinions. Why wont he act the way you all want him to? Not smug...not condescending....We need to create some kind of rules and regulation for how people can post.....

Must be the curse of new england...to wear your smugness on your sleeve while the rest of us get to hide it **sniff** :lol: :lol: except for me of course...im just cool, laid back, relaxed 8) :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Amsterdam is at sea level, and Denver is a mile above sea level, will that effect your high :?: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Marco

Post by Marco »

MecHaZoiD wrote:Thanks for all the awnsers just as i thought it aint a free country so its invalid .
I guess you don't realize Canada also denies entry to US citizens with criminal records?
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Marco wrote:Imagine the day when weed is legal all over the world and some of you complainers will never need to leave your home town…..
Can only wish some never did, lol……
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

MecHaZoiD wrote:So whats the laws on someone visiting denver with a extensive criminal record? Going to amsterdam i have no restrictions I'm aware of but watching some of these reality tv programmes about border control in america and canada its looks like i wont be able to enter your countrys :(
Can you swim?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Marco wrote:
MecHaZoiD wrote:Thanks for all the awnsers just as i thought it aint a free country so its invalid .
I guess you don't realize Canada also denies entry to US citizens with criminal records?
This is very true. Canada used to be much more relaxed, but with such a large shared border with the US a similar security stance was inevitable.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
treetop

Post by treetop »

Canadian immigration officials are every bit as thorough as their US counterparts. The only difference is they are polite in Canada.
The only place I've seen stricter border controls was Australia but that was more for customs than immigration.
How much did you produce?
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

treetop wrote: The only place I've seen stricter border controls was Australia but that was more for customs than immigration.
Just come by boat apparently it's a bit easier lately! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) You can try smuggling shit here if you want your bum fingered. :oops:

P.S Leave U.R alone. I would rather listen to his rants, then whingers bitching.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Marco

Post by Marco »

TwoCanucks wrote:
Marco wrote:
This is very true. Canada used to be much more relaxed, but with such a large shared border with the US a similar security stance was inevitable.
You ain't too bright are you? Many of Canada's restrictions long pre-dated US rules. Canada was checking for, and turning back Americans with simple DUI convictions long before 9-11.

Entering a foreign country is not a right. Probably easier to not commit crimes than to bitch about it later.
Marco

Post by Marco »

TwoCanucks wrote:
Marco wrote:
You ain't too bright are you? Many of Canada's restrictions long pre-dated US rules. Canada was checking for, and turning back Americans with simple DUI convictions long before 9-11.

Entering a foreign country is not a right. Probably easier to not commit crimes than to bitch about it later.