The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Tokeing tom

Re: The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Just out of plug and sitting I bar across the road watching Arsenal match enjoying my wares ,I got ,dutch skittles 18 a g ,great flavour and a good kick to it also got Amazone kush 14 a g very nice smell transferes well to taste and good head buzz .I got z cube but I have yet to try it .shop wasn't too busy and the girl who.served me was very nice ..will be back to try more as the week progresses

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Z cube is very nice great smell and taste not as strong as skittles or amazone kush but very nice smoke ,very happy with 3 or them
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FODSmith wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 03:42 am I've only had the other hash they had a while back, the name of which I forget but which was a soft dark hash at 8€. One of those where one suspects the softness is due to some addition that really shouldn't be there. I don't even bother to look in here any more.
:? also had their Cherry Pie hash (12€/g) once and it seemed also a bit weird to me but it look like they have some much better hashes now. Well I didn´t tried it myself yet but what I saw on IG looks def a lot better than what they had before :lol: I also saw a "current" menu from them with Zombie Kush hash (15€/g), Phantom Cookies hash (15€/g) and Forbidden Fruit hash (18€/g). If I remember right they were also advertised as "double filtered" hashes.
Well I was not really happy with their hash in the past, too but I think I will give them another chance next trip and try one of these and give feedback if they are still on the menu then :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hi Maroc I was meaning to call back in earlier and get the top of menu hash but got stoned and my apartment is very close and I'm here for 8 nights so I will try it soon and report
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Great thanks :mrgreen: enjoy your stay and have fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

The Cherry Pie was the only hash on the menu when I was there a few weeks back. I don't know why I keep looking in. Probably out of nostalgia for the old shop. But if they have started getting proper hash, I'd be interested in knowing.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Forbidden fruit hash 18 a gram breaks up very easy in the hand seems very strong only half way through the joint and I'm struggling..taste is very new school . I like it but it's very expensive, also got another 2 grams of dutch zkittles very good
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

So I left the plug last night still had a half joint of forbidden hash walked back to apartment and fell asleep on the chair for 3 hours i tried after a few days of partying but not that tired ...I rolled another joint this morning and it nearly put me back to bed very strong very strong hash
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Home now smoking the forbidden fruit and I still think it's the strongest hash I've ever smoked ..at this price anyway...18 a g is not cheap but even the best solo had to offer never came close to this..had sensible from dampkring but this is way better in my opinion I'd love to know what maroc.thinks of this hash ..hope he gets to try it
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 4th Mar 2020 11:03 pm Home now smoking the forbidden fruit and I still think it's the strongest hash I've ever smoked ..at this price anyway...18 a g is not cheap but even the best solo had to offer never came close to this..had sensible from dampkring but this is way better in my opinion I'd love to know what maroc.thinks of this hash ..hope he gets to try it
Thanks a lot Tom! I tried it especially because of your advice and it´s really damn nice hash :mrgreen:

Forbidden Fruit hash (18€/g) - Nice crumbly dry made hash. Had a "lekker" natural smell of the used genetics. Not to intense but really pleasent to my nose :D it smoked also very clean and with a nice taste of the used genetics and like Tom wrote it´s damn strong for hash :mrgreen: I smoked a lot of hash sold as "high quality" newschool hash over the last years but unfortunately my tolerance is still pretty low atm so it´s really hard to judge the effect for me atm. It´s def. some of the best newschool hashes I tried so far. The Glueberry OG from Solo is also some top hash and has also some strong effects on me at the moment :mrgreen: ... but I would prefer to smoke the Forbidden Fruit more at night time than the Glueberry OG so maybe that´s is a sign that it´s stronger to me or maybe more indica to me :lol: :mrgreen: Overall that is the kind of newschool hash I looking for. Dry made very clean smoking high quality hash and crumbles super easy into the joint so what I want more :mrgreen: the only disadvantage is the price (18€/g) :? but anyway it´s something special like the Glueberry OG from Solo and compared to it it gaves me also a better effect for going to bed :lol: while the Glueberry OG make me more high and thinking than beeing stoned :D

I am happy to see that the Plug offer some real quality hash now! They have some good connections for sure so I wondered that they didn´t offer some of that quality earlier... well like said before could be a bit cheaper but I am happy with the product :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

They do seem to be every where ...my whole sale seed seller now carry there seeds :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I forgot to mention that their "Forbidden Fruit" hash is now 2€ cheaper than before (now 16€/g). Still some very high quality dry sift newschool hash :mrgreen:

With the "Tropicana Cookies" hash (15€/g) from Coffeeshop Solo my favorite hash of my last trip. Both very clean, tasty and pretty strong for hash 8)
Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

The Phantom Cookie (15 € g) is so strong and tasty, but i think the static block of Boerejongens was better and cheaper, still a really good hash however.
HonestGlasgowStoner

Post by HonestGlasgowStoner »

Tried the mac off the cali menu at €30 a gram, they tried to show me zac aswell which i think was zkitlles x mac but never heard of it before, went for the mac to play it safe as had already wasted enough money of way below average dutch weed from other coffeeshops...

Looks 9/10
Smell 8/10
Taste 6/10
Smoothness 8/10
Stoned effect 10/10
Red eyed 12/10

What a stone off this mac ! Proper red eyed proper baked the way it should be, just dissapointed the ash was still pretty much black but it burnt well and a nice oil ring dripping on it which i didnt find of any other pure cones i rolled from dutch grown weed, if you want to get baked its defos worth a try i wouldnt even waste my time on the dutch weed as this is going off places like the grey area, babas, greenplace, barneys, coffeeshop amsterdam, everyone one of them where horrible to smoke and constantly burnt my throat due to it being harsh
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had a few things from here this week, GELATO 33 Dutch grown was the best weed of the trip €15 a g and for amsterdam these days well worth it amazing smell that transfers even better to taste really good buzz went back 3 times for this, MAC €30 wanted to try something off the expensive side and went with last review from here, it smelled good, tasted good and packed a good kick but its too expensive compared to the gelato. BELDIA hash €15 nice blonde looking hash good taste flavour, packs a punch but 15 is maybe a little high price for it