Things and people you LOVE

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Smirks

Things and people you LOVE

Post by Smirks »

Martin Luther King died with love and what did he die with, some kind off generalised love and he never even backed it up, he fucked up, love is the only weapon with which I have to fight, shit, bullshit, i got a hell of a lot of weapons with which to fight, I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, i got a hell of a lot to fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight……….fuck this shit, no more hate words from hate preacher like Jim Jones, this is the LOVE thread, let your love flow over the things and the people you love. Who? You, me, everybody. Now shake that love thang and let it ride…

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Things and people you LOVE

Post by Lemming »

Cannabis, coffeeshops, you lot.

They say it's easier to unite people in hatred than in love but that's no reason to stop trying is it?

Love & Peace
from the old hippie
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mountain bikes
Turbo power
Weed
Animals
And pussy, female pussy, gota love some pussy
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

Discovering new songs & live music.

& getting lost when I have no particular place to be.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Smirks wrote:Martin Luther King died with love and what did he die with, some kind off generalised love and he never even backed it up, he fucked up, love is the only weapon with which I have to fight, shit, bullshit, i got a hell of a lot of weapons with which to fight, I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, i got a hell of a lot to fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight……….fuck this shit, no more hate words from hate preacher like Jim Jones, this is the LOVE thread, let your love flow over the things and the people you love. Who? You, me, everybody. Now shake that love thang and let it ride…
love
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 09:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Smirks wrote:Martin Luther King died with love and what did he die with, some kind off generalised love and he never even backed it up, he fucked up, love is the only weapon with which I have to fight, shit, bullshit, i got a hell of a lot of weapons with which to fight, I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, i got a hell of a lot to fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight, i will fight……….fuck this shit, no more hate words from hate preacher like Jim Jones, this is the LOVE thread, let your love flow over the things and the people you love. Who? You, me, everybody. Now shake that love thang and let it ride…
Nice...
BTW, I too like 4 Non Blondes....
:)
gromit

Post by gromit »

I LOVE THAT YOU OPENED THIS THREAD SMIRK,..I WAS ABOUT A MIN. FROM DOING THE SAME ,...GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE,.... :wink:
gromit

Post by gromit »

but love is a lie,.... :shock:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Luvtick
rockin into the night
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

Uncle Ron wrote:
Nice...
Alabama 3 also uses this:

There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Amsterdam, good smoke, friends, laughter, music, organic food, red wine...the experience of being a human and of course the mate and the dog... Flowers, trees, critters, butterflies.....
I think I'll put the pipe down now.
: >
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

My ten big girls in my tents upstairs loads of love are given to them during their short life span :mrgreen:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

thompaw wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote:
Nice...
Alabama 3 also uses this:

That's what I was referencing :mrgreen:
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

This planet and all the crazy fuckers on it. Sometimes it gets hard to endure all the bullshit, but in the end it's always worth it. I also love hate :wink: ...hate is nothing but reversed love.
winnie

Post by winnie »

gromit wrote:but love is a lie,.... :shock:

love is hormones ;)