Fuck Putin up his ass! (Flight MH17)

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Fat Dro

Fuck Putin up his ass! (Flight MH17)

Post by Fat Dro »

This motherfucker is responsible for that plane being shot down. All roads lead back to that Bastard! A cunt hair short of 300 people being blown out the sky, of which 154 were Dutch Nationals. If 154 Americans were killed in something like that, then I would be asking for no less than Putin's motherfucking head :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel bad for all of their families :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Side note: I read that Flight 17's first flight was July 17th, 1997. Then it's last flight was July 17th 2014, Exactly 17 years later :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: eerie coincidence?

treetop

Re: Fuck Putin up his ass! (Flight MH17)

Post by treetop »

Fat Dro wrote:This motherfucker is responsible for that plane being shot down. All roads lead back to that Bastard! A cunt hair short of 300 people being blown out the sky, of which 154 were Dutch Nationals. If 154 Americans were killed in something like that, then I would be asking for no less than Putin's motherfucking head :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Putin did it or are 'news' sources like fox saying so?
How much did you produce?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Most likely it was ethnic Russian separatists in Ukraine, armed by Russia, that did it IF the plane was indeed shot down, so on that level I guess the Russian government and thus Putin may have to take some blame. In the same way the US gov, for example, are to blame for 9/11 and everything else perpetuated by Al Queda, having originally trained and armed them.

Obviously though a reasonable person would really and primarily blame the individuals who actually gave the orders and carried them out. I'm 100% sure Moscow is pretty pissed this happened and certainly wouldn't have wanted it to. Demonizing Putin/Russia WWE-style is unhelpful, reductive and based on incomplete evidence imo, however easy it is to do so. Doesn't help he looks like a Bond villain either.

As for "fucking him up the ass", homophobia doesn't suddenly become ok even if you think the person you're referring to is a war criminal.

Oh, and who cares if it was Americans, Dutch, Malaysians or Timbuktoians on that plane either? A life is a life and the loss of every single one is a tragedy whatever country lines on a map say they were born in. RIP
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Red hering but for what reason and by whom. Conspiracy time....

Malaysia airlines - freescale semi conductor - radar - Tel Aviv - Israel :shock:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Putin has nothing to do with it

you should feel bad for all the killing the US and NATO have been doing for the last 70years
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

28 were Australian. Sad for everyone. :cry:

They were coming home.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Slip & Sal wrote:28 were Australian. Sad for everyone. :cry:

They were coming home.

the majority were dutch, i don't think ethnic race matters in a disaster though...
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Not_the_monk wrote: Oh, and who cares if it was Americans, Dutch, Malaysians or Timbuktoians on that plane either? A life is a life and the loss of every single one is a tragedy whatever country lines on a map say they were born in. RIP
That!

rip
Fat Dro

Post by Fat Dro »

I got to admit it that you stoners are very bright, articulate, eloquent, & loquacious. Your also a bunch of smarmy arrogant fags. Oh, lemme guess, I shouldn't say that right? I don't give a fuck, if you take offense that's your problem. Just like I don't give a shit about you bastards talking shit about America. I DON'T TAKE OFFENSE! It's just the internet and I get paid to do nothing so I come on here and rant and try let go of some of my anger about what happened with MH17. And you jag bags try to change the convo, no prob, but that's why politriks is dead and for that matter this Forum. Talk all the shit you want about this Country. I will still post and not be mad at you :wink: 8)

Back on topic a bit: I know a life is a life, it's just outside of the U.S. I have an affinity for The Netherlands. So when I heard this happened I was friggin P.O'ed. As I write this it is now up to 189 Dutch Nationals :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Call me a Homophobic if you want, I don't care. Just remember what Mark Cuban Said, that whether you admit it or not, ALL of you have some kind of prejudice against someone or something. Fire away Biatches! I didn't mean to offend any Bitches with the use of my word Biatches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

RvanSteensel wrote:Putin has nothing to do with it

you should feel bad for all the killing the US and NATO have been doing for the last 70years
NATO is many countries, but mostly a front for the NWO. So we should walk around feeling guilty if we have killed nobody? Was Russia part of NATO when they did Afghanistan back when? If we accept good marijuana has no borders, why not good people?
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

elasticband wrote:

the majority were dutch, i don't think ethnic race matters in a disaster though...
That's why it is sad for everyone.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
se7enty2wo

Post by se7enty2wo »

Fat Dro wrote:I got to admit it that you stoners are very bright, articulate, eloquent, & loquacious. Your also a bunch of smarmy arrogant fags. Oh, lemme guess, I shouldn't say that right? I don't give a fuck, if you take offense that's your problem. Just like I don't give a shit about you bastards talking shit about America. I DON'T TAKE OFFENSE! It's just the internet and I get paid to do nothing so I come on here and rant and try let go of some of my anger about what happened with MH17. And you jag bags try to change the convo, no prob, but that's why politriks is dead and for that matter this Forum. Talk all the shit you want about this Country. I will still post and not be mad at you :wink: 8)

Back on topic a bit: I know a life is a life, it's just outside of the U.S. I have an affinity for The Netherlands. So when I heard this happened I was friggin P.O'ed. As I write this it is now up to 189 Dutch Nationals :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Call me a Homophobic if you want, I don't care. Just remember what Mark Cuban Said, that whether you admit it or not, ALL of you have some kind of prejudice against someone or something. Fire away Biatches! I didn't mean to offend any Bitches with the use of my word Biatches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wind your neck in ya fanny. You seem kinda upset to me.
Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine....
treetop

Post by treetop »

se7enty2wo wrote:
Fat Dro wrote:I got to admit it that you stoners are very bright, articulate, eloquent, & loquacious. Your also a bunch of smarmy arrogant fags. Oh, lemme guess, I shouldn't say that right? I don't give a fuck, if you take offense that's your problem. Just like I don't give a shit about you bastards talking shit about America. I DON'T TAKE OFFENSE! It's just the internet and I get paid to do nothing so I come on here and rant and try let go of some of my anger about what happened with MH17. And you jag bags try to change the convo, no prob, but that's why politriks is dead and for that matter this Forum. Talk all the shit you want about this Country. I will still post and not be mad at you :wink: 8)

Wind your neck in ya fanny. You seem kinda upset to me.
This.

also.....

If you keep buying the shit your politicians talk then they will keep successfully selling it. Wake up.
How much did you produce?
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

I'm astonished at the news selectivity of our media. Doesn't matter where people get killed or who did it, it's always wrong. They could also show us pictures of dead children from other trouble spots, but those wouldn't push our opinion in the needed direction I guess. The title of this thread proves that their tactics are still working with some - you might also call the thread "let's have war with Russia". The only outcome would be many more innocent casualties.
macky

Post by macky »

RvanSteensel wrote:Putin has nothing to do with it

Ut.s better to remain silent an thought a fool then to speak and leave no question you quit school early.