What does this Dutch word mean can't find it anywhere.

Dutch language.
DenverDamDude

What does this Dutch word mean can't find it anywhere.

Post by DenverDamDude »

I want to see a concert at the ziggo dome but they say the tickets will be delivered "buitenlandse post" or "collector buitenland"? Help if you can.

FlyByNite

Re: What does this Dutch word mean can't find it anywhere.

Post by FlyByNite »

buitenlandse post = foreign post Tickets will be sent by mail to foreign addresses.

Google translate can be your friend - https://translate.google.com/

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DenverDamDude

Post by DenverDamDude »

Yep that means overseas post or collect abroad. Thanks for helping the stoners out FBN who can't find the simplest things :oops: . So now my question is do you think it can make it from Amsterdam to the Cincinatti area in 4 weeks? I don't know that I would've bought it knowing that it was going to be mailed to my house. SHIT :oops: :evil: :o :( :? :roll: :cry:

Should I be worried that I'm going to be out my $94.50 US dollar? FUCK!!!!!!
macky

Post by macky »

Did you check venue if you can download and print ticket most events ,plane ticket,s my train pass which you just reminded me to get you can. Good luck Roll on 420 :mrgreen:
DenverDamDude

Post by DenverDamDude »

Hey thanks Macky. No I actually paid an extra 6 euro for a ticket that kind of looks like a backstage pass called a "collectors ticket" so I have to have it mailed physically, can't download it. But this stoner actually did some work and it say's I should get it within 3 weeks, and if I don't contact them. So I use to tell customers 45 min knowing it would only take 30. Then when they get it in 30 min instead of the said 45, they are happy. And if we are busy they get it in said 45. I'm hoping I get it in two weeks if they're going by the same business model :wink:

Alls well I hope.