weed worldwide

Cannabis sans frontieres.
redcliff

weed worldwide

Post by redcliff »

since I'm about to drop out of university I realized that if I move to another city I will have no clue how to stay married to my little Marja.
As for now, I'm in Parma (italy) but for study/work purposes I could be anywhere in the following year.
So the question is: what are the best places (countries or cities) worldwide where the green is easy to find and it's not so risky to enjoy it? I'd hate to stop smoking, it's my only vice and the only thing I enjoy smoking is weed.

I was thinking about trying my luck in Amsterdam but from what I've read in politically correct forums most of the population is against weed and potheads are an insult to the culture (going there to smoke and ignoring the history), which would basically mean that going there and enjoyng weed is a social seppuku.
It depends on the person, I know, but here I can tell them to get lost, since 80% of my friends enjoy weed and the other 20% is cool about me smoking.

BackInDam

Re: weed worldwide

Post by BackInDam »

I travelled almost to every weed tolerant place in the world. except washington.

Within EU heres what i found the most enjoyable/ least worried to smoke up:

1. Amsterdam
2. Barcelona
3. Switzerland
4. Prague
5. Belgium
6. Denmark (only near christania tho)

When cops catch u in these states its maximum a fine at worst.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Canary Islands. See you there. 8)
How much did you produce?
redcliff

Post by redcliff »

Apart from Amsterdam is it really easy to find weed in the other places? O_o I know the christania thingy and that Switzerland is "going green" but the others are a surprise! Especially the absence of Berlin is curious.
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Youre right, I forgot Berlin.
Great Stoner City, go to neukölln and Kreuzberg. Street prices are usually 4g for 40€.
The Africans in the Parks have the best. Generally arabs and eastern europeans will try to rip you off.
One of the most tolerant and liberal cities ive been to.

Best Price Value you will get in Barcelona. If you join the right social club the prices are about half of amsterdam. And lots of dabbers there too.
Dabbing at the beach is awesome. However, the best experience I had on my travels was illegally camping in the swiss mountains with 2g of Harlequin (CBD Strain) and a vape pen filled with chocolope wax. I think swiss has huge potential for becoming the colorado of europe.
redcliff

Post by redcliff »

I'd like to have specific info on the Amsterdam situation, should I open another thread in the other section?
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

redcliff wrote:I'd like to have specific info on the Amsterdam situation, should I open another thread in the other section?

what situation are you talking about? Thee are coffeeshop that tourists, expats and locals go to. Yes some upper crust Dutch, do not appreciate it. But what exactly is the situation you are concerned about?
redcliff

Post by redcliff »

I was reading about the weed-pass and stuff and it seems like Dutch laws are going backwards in terms of legalization. Amsterdam maybe will hold still as long as money flows, but a general dissatisfaction about the tolerance, marjuana and potheads (which I assume is used for every kind of pot-smoker indifferently) is undermining such freedom.

On a side note, I would like to know what actually the law say about growing plants at home. 5 plants max? And they are sized if they bust you? Also I've read you could be kicked out of home if you are renting it?
Maybe the best choice is just to go to a coffeshop but honestly I love to chill out at home, also I'm on the poor(er) side, so the prospective of growing is more appealing.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

redcliff wrote:I was reading about the weed-pass and stuff and it seems like Dutch laws are going backwards in terms of legalization. Amsterdam maybe will hold still as long as money flows, but a general dissatisfaction about the tolerance, marjuana and potheads (which I assume is used for every kind of pot-smoker indifferently) is undermining such freedom.

On a side note, I would like to know what actually the law say about growing plants at home. 5 plants max? And they are sized if they bust you? Also I've read you could be kicked out of home if you are renting it?
Maybe the best choice is just to go to a coffeshop but honestly I love to chill out at home, also I'm on the poor(er) side, so the prospective of growing is more appealing.
In Amsterdam the weed pass is not an issue - in some smaller towns, especially those close to borders, it has been implemented.

Locals can tell you more about growing - but it is illegal to use lights…. so from mhpov it is rather difficult to grow descent weed. Smoking in your home is usually not a problem - of course unless you rent a room in someones home that is opposed to it. Most locals smoke at home.