waxes and shatter flooding Amsterdam

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
BackInDam

waxes and shatter flooding Amsterdam

Post by BackInDam »

I noticed a giant supply of concentrates seems to be getting into the amsterdam market.

Havent bought any yet, but I looked at them. And they all look freaking awesome.

Heres what i got offered:

Girl Scout Cookies Wax - 70€/g - Supposedly 82% THC
Super Lemon Haze Wax - 70€/g
Charlotte's Web CBD Shatter - 80€/g - 19% CBD 10% THC
Mean Green Martian CO2 - 40€/g - Apparently its exactly the same one thats being sold in Boerejongens for 80€/g

The CBD shatter looks really appealing to me. The prices seem very expensive tho, but I guess thats what u pay for medical grade concentrates in the Dam.
If anyone has tried these concentrates please let me know how you liked it.

Steverfc1872

Re: waxes and shatter flooding Amsterdam

Post by Steverfc1872 »

BackInDam wrote:I noticed a giant supply of concentrates seems to be getting into the amsterdam market.

Havent bought any yet, but I looked at them. And they all look freaking awesome.

Mean Green Martian CO2 - 40€/g - Apparently its exactly the same one thats being sold in Boerejongens for 80€/g

The CBD shatter looks really appealing to me. The prices seem very expensive tho, but I guess thats what u pay for medical grade concentrates in the Dam.
I don't know if it's a concentrate or not but I've had the chemdog super butter melt from bushdoctors at 55 euro a gram, very strong and mind blowing it was worth the money
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

BackInDam wrote:I noticed a giant supply of concentrates seems to be getting into the amsterdam market.

Offered in coffee shops or privately?
matty223

Post by matty223 »

those prices are just crazy,, why too much money,, greed is takingover
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Old Timer wrote:

Offered in coffee shops or privately?
privately, but theres a big supply and i believe they are all from the same supplier.
Its possible some coffeeshops sell these.
matty223 wrote:

those prices are just crazy,, why too much money,, greed is takingover
I am ready to pay this much for medical grade. Ive seen coffeeshops offering unpurged waxes for the same prices. Not to mention Boerejongens selling green oil for 80€ a gram.
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
I don't know if it's a concentrate or not but I've had the chemdog super butter melt from bushdoctors at 55 euro a gram, very strong and mind blowing it was worth the money
55€ is a great price, but that was like years ago. Now its much harder to find concentrates from coffeeshops and if u do, they are generally overpriced and chances are they arent well purged as well. I remember wanting to buy 0.5g wax from bushdoctor 2 years ago, but there was a 1 gram minimum and it didnt look appealing.

I remember their best waxes being like 95€ and when i went there last time, they only had expensive iceolators.
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Bought 3g GSC Wax for 180€.
Quality is flawless, equal to the top shelf waxes of medical states.

Im currently sick, so I decided to make an edible with 0.2g
Ill post details in a different thread.
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Scored some really good sour OG shatter and some blueberry wax.
Perfect for Kingsday!
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

:shock: 40-95 Euro per gram? :lol:
When it's 20 something a gram, commercial or private, then I'll consider listening to their pitch.
In the mean time, I've got plenty right here. :D
Enough said.
:mrgreen:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 05:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I don't think 45-50euro is expensive for top quality.

This poll on the THC farmer forum https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/thr ... -oz.12436/ puts yield per oz at 25% tops, and that's some dude getting realistic in the comments below the poll… the winning vote has the yield at 2-4g of oil per ounce of weed so with the average price of a gram of decent Amsterdam bud being 14euro ish (and that's being conservative - not taking into account the higher prices at Barneys etc)… that makes an Oz worth approx 390euro in an Amsterdam CS… 25% of that is nearly 100euro, so half of that price sounds like a great deal to me.

Hopefully I'll be in town around the 18th. Hopefully there'll be some left :)
In a commercial setting I'm in heaven at that price.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 05:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Without better info I'm not sure what part of the plant the product is made from - but the bit I'm interested in, those lovely little trichome heads - they weigh the same whether they come from leaf or bud so I don't really mind what the starting material is given my beggars can't be choosers position.

To my reckoning, that's a reasonable price given the commercial circumstances and illegal nature of the product. Prohibition always drives price up as we know.
I agree; the price is too high, but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the experience.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OneHighMofo wrote:To my reckoning, that's a reasonable price given the commercial circumstances and illegal nature of the product. Prohibition always drives price up as we know.
I agree; the price is too high, but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the experience.
yeah the price is really too high... but oil is treated like a Class A Drug like Heroin and Cocain in Holland. U have to pay something for the risk of getting busted (producer)... if it´s a fair price is another question :roll:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 05:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.