Montreal

TwoCanucks

Montreal

Post by TwoCanucks »

Will be into Montreal prob 6 times over the next 6-8 months. Any thoughts on good places to burn,, cannabis friendly shops or hangouts....? I have an MMPr which is not as friendly as MMaR, but still lovely to have.

Cheers for any feedback

Amsterdam dreaming.............
Adamster

Re: Montreal

Post by Adamster »

Hi! Sorry if I didn't reply to your message! For some reason I kept getting n error!
With your card you can try n go to the compassion club on st-Laurent n fill out a membership (better and faster if you have copies of your medical record for what you have your mmar card for)
Eden mtl just off Ontario street east of st-Denis (you'll have to google for the address n street name) Eden aint cheap 10-14$ a gram n not special on 7-14-28gs
They have a menu on leafly !!

Either place you can't smoke at nor roll n if you get caught smoking n cop get involved the club gets to know n you'll be banned for either place!
I know of nowhere you can smoke whiteout any problem but at the mont royal your free to do what you want (in spring n summer months ) park Jeanne mance is safe also ! You can smoke anywhere just don't get caught or disturbed anyone with your smoke !! Worst that can happen is the cops take your weed n get a ticket n if the tag from club is on your bag they'll be calling them ...
macky

Post by macky »

Just bring meds. with you,I fly with up to 150 grams no problem.I carry copy of perscription never had problem.What every your grams per day x 30 that,s how much you can carry any time any where in Canada. Cheers
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Thanks guys,thats some great info.

No problem bringing with I understand that... but cool to know there are options.

I smoked freely in public last week, even right outside our hotel door. Love the freedom.

Just curious to see and experience new things.

Appreciate the info greatly!
Amsterdam dreaming.............