Moroccan Hash Thread

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Nuggz

Re: Moroccan Hash Thread

Post by Nuggz »

Last edited by Nuggz on Wed 16th Nov 2016 09:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

DeLeuksteNUGS16, why do you report something like this on a public forum when this particular coffeeshop sells it under the counter? The authorities read this forum most probably as well.

However, seems to be another visual proof of those cheap extracts from traditional imported hashish seemingly to be in faishon these days.
In my humble opinion it started with that 'Kiefin'(from moroccan hash) from Betty Boo a while ago and lately with that stuff from Hunters( https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... casablanca )for the purpose of selling it to people looking for wax, bho and stuff(and it most probably looks similar enough to them).

Never ever I think they make those extracts from highgrade moroccan or nepalese/indian at best mid grade but most probably low grade and as long as it's 'squidgy and bling-bling' it's all good for most people. I'm not saying it's crap(if you're after potency) but it's not high grade at all and just another ice-o-lator to me. Those people doing those extracts most probably laugh theirselves silly when they sell this stuff as they get their low-mid grade moroccan&nepalese&indian dirt cheap in wholesale. Huge profit margins :mrgreen: :lol: !

I prefer traditional hash, ice-o-lator and oils every now and then. Each to their own though. By the way check out Kadinsky for good hash every now and then(I liked their 'apple moroccan'(all about shape like bullets/eggs not taste) and 'royal' in the past. They offer a real discount, means buy 5 pay 4, as well! Even though their prices are not the best due to their location in the centre.)

Just my two cents!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

bertolo

Post by bertolo »

Wow awesome post, living already two here in Amsterdam, I heard once about hash under the table but never imagine looks this good, I really would like to taste it.
I always stick to Boerejongens, Good price and good quality.
And nice post!
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

bertolo wrote:Wow awesome post, living already two here in Amsterdam, I heard once about hash under the table but never imagine looks this good, I really would like to taste it.
I always stick to Boerejongens, Good price and good quality.
And nice post!
lol most dutch people never buy from coffeeshops
costs you an arm and a leg lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
bertolo

Post by bertolo »

Yes, I did not think the underground scene was big here, i come from south spain , there u can find anywhere on the street but here kinda difficult,
Share some puffs@@ :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last edited by Nuggz on Wed 16th Nov 2016 09:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bertolo

Post by bertolo »

U only fuck up the forum doing this things
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Tío es que él estaba "trolling" un huevo. Mira la historia de sus publicaciones, todas de preguntar consejos de algún buen hachisch, solo para contestar que el precio no merezca la pena y no sea al nivel de calidad que él pueda pillar y otras mierdas así, sabes? Solo quería mostaros tan fácil es para ser "troll". Pero si quieras consejos para buen sitios en serio, para pillar buen hash avisame, vale! Otra preguntilla, tú tienes un camello privada por aquí o no?

Disclaimer: No puedo pillar "under the table", solo para darte sugerencias de los coffeeshops de puta madre!
Last edited by Nuggz on Sun 28th Jun 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Nobody need your services nor you info ;)

Lots of better hash r found by private dealers witch r cheaper n less steeped on = better quality for cheaper = black market !! Even the street rats ( coke deals ) have better hash !
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Ok well nobody needs you to rub it in their faces that you have "superior" private connects, dus flikker op!

Last time I checked this site was called COFFEESHOPdirct.com not drugdealerdirect.com take that shit to silk road...
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

New Submission:

Gardella 10 euros per gram (at 1e you can by any size bag you want, five euro and up)

Appearance: (8.3/10) Nice, lighter brown coloration, with a subtle golden tinge. Soft, somewhat fudgy/oily but not sticky by any means. Clearly not a hard press, as it comes a part quite easy. Bubbles substantially and clumps together over screen in bong bowl.

Smell: (9.8/10): this is where it really stands out, vaguely reminiscent of classic moroccan, but more so in the realm of the higher quality offerings. A pungent, sweet creamy aroma, reminiscent of honey, and melons, or perhaps cantaloupe; certainly sweeter smelling than almost any hash (except perhaps charas style, but this odor is more smooth and without the pepperiness of charas.

Taste: (9/10) while it may not quite live up to its amazing bouquet, the flavor is certainly no slouch and is more reminiscent of other Moroccans, but still following through with some of its cloyingly sweet signature taste.

Effect: (8.8/10) certainly some of the more potent Moroccan hash to be had for the price. Not as overwhelmingly powerful or stoney as the Noor 2000; or even the King Hassan from 2e Kamer; nonetheless it offers a more clear 'hybrid' buzz, still leaning slightly toward the indica side effect-wise.

Value: (8.3/10) certainly still could be priced better, but alas this is Amsterdam. In addition the unique smell profile of this hash, and the flavor that accompany make it worth a try. Certainly a special sampling. Also worth noting, although I LOVE 1e for weed and bubble hash; I don't usually like their import hashes as much. This is certainly a refreshing offering that will make CS runs to pick up weed and hash much more streamlined; hopefully this will stay in stock for the foreseeable future.

Composite Score: 9, highly recommended, a real winner Larby, keep this one in stock a.u.b.!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »