Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

RvanSteensel

Re: Anybody in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria ?

Post by RvanSteensel »

guest csc !

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
NorfOG

Post by NorfOG »

Currently in Gran Canaria and have had the following experiences..

Be Happy - playa de ingles, Maspalomas - location is inside the 'Citas' shopping centre, dodgy looking place looks like a castle with lots of crap shops and a gay dungeon basement, far left hand side on ground floor level not far from Verphallen bar and some Gym you'll find a door with a few signs and a cctv camera - signs say no tourists unless you have a residents card or NEI card. I knocked on door but bloke who answered would not let me in without local ID.

CSC Las Palmas Magic - in the capital city las Palmas address is googagble and street viewable. I got inside this place after some Spanglish was spoken and met the president unfortunately he would not let me join without NEI card or residents card. I even offered some nice hash I bought from England but no luck.

CSC Guest Las Palmas - only a 10min walk from Magic in Las Palmas - Google csc guest las Palmas - address is on google and street viewable - small buzzer on a black door to left of a closed down bank. Was let in straight away no problems and met the two Italian guys - one guy spoke good English and after a chat said was ok to join. €10 membership and had 4 strains of weed (€10/g), one maroc hash and some rosin. Only bought 2g of each type of skunk, blue dream, vanilla kush, mango and one other. Quality is ok looks outdoor and smokes alright. Only be open 5 months and had some plants growing indoors on site so hopefully quality improves.

There is a couple others in Las Palmas if you Google - csc Las Palmas - but the mrs (doesn't smoke) was getting a bit fed up and wanted to see the city and beach..

Bus from Meloneras/Maspalomas to Las Palmas takes just under a hour (bus 50) costs €12 return.

There is another two clubs on the south of the island which I emailed but had no response - Dutsi which looks a 15 min cab ride from Maspalomas and Sibaritas near Mogan looks up in the hills and 40 min drive from Maspalomas. But the more established clubs seem strict on not letting in tourists unfortunately.

Hope that helps.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

NorfOG wrote: Wed 29th Mar 2017 04:24 pm

CSC Guest Las Palmas - only a 10min walk from Magic in Las Palmas - Google csc guest las Palmas - address is on google and street viewable - small buzzer on a black door to left of a closed down bank. Was let in straight away no problems and met the two Italian guys - one guy spoke good English and after a chat said was ok to join. €10 membership and had 4 strains of weed (€10/g), one maroc hash and some rosin. Only bought 2g of each type of skunk, blue dream, vanilla kush, mango and one other. Quality is ok looks outdoor and smokes alright. Only be open 5 months and had some plants growing indoors on site so hopefully quality improves.
Lol we didnt have to pay membership ....
and it was 7/8 euros a gram ;)
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
mooresy4321

Post by mooresy4321 »

Hi'm going today can i score here in las palmas?
mooresy4321

Post by mooresy4321 »

Help needed to score in las palmas
Cheekybmth

Post by Cheekybmth »

So from the sounds of it, Maspalomas is a no and further north is better club wise for tourists? Hoping I can get some when I'm out there end of June :D
Mney84

Post by Mney84 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 2nd Jan 2017 03:44 pm foreigners are allowed inside since last month
Hey ich bräuchte jemanden der mir in playa del ingles aushelfen könnte. Kannst du mich vermitteln? Komme leider in keinen Shop rein da die so streng sind.
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Mney84 wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 01:35 pm
RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 2nd Jan 2017 03:44 pm foreigners are allowed inside since last month
Hey ich bräuchte jemanden der mir in playa del ingles aushelfen könnte. Kannst du mich vermitteln? Komme leider in keinen Shop rein da die so streng sind.
Hi, I sent you a PM with some information. Check your inbox.
Hazebunny

Post by Hazebunny »

Hey I am in Two weeks at maspalomas.

Did anybody score some Good Stuff or entered a Club???

Thanks for any help.....
Rob1503

Post by Rob1503 »

djgtp wrote: Fri 14th Jul 2017 10:11 am
Mney84 wrote: Tue 11th Jul 2017 01:35 pm
Hi, I sent you a PM with some information. Check your inbox.
Staying in Playa del ingles. Would like to have a long term contact there for some bud. I hope anybody can help me..
dddccc

Post by dddccc »

Been in Playa de Ingles for a few days now. Still haven't been able to buy any grass. Anyone give me some info on where i can? Pm me
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

dddccc wrote: Wed 26th Jul 2017 09:06 am Been in Playa de Ingles for a few days now. Still haven't been able to buy any grass. Anyone give me some info on where i can? Pm me
I've sent you a PM but it seems to be stuck in my outbox...have a look at weedmaps website, it's showing a club in your area called "Be Happy AMC" somewhere close to the Cita shopping centre. Hope thats useful?
Happy hunting
Marion

Post by Marion »

I was in Tenerife and Gran Canaria last summer. The first night out met a french company (love french LOL) who showed me around, I don't know where they bought stuff, but I know it wasn't too difficult. These guys lived in a cool apartment (in Tenerife) with terrace and swimming pool: https://tranio.com/spain/adt/1670333/, we spent many night (and days) there. Looking forward to come back to Canary islands, beauriful places and lots of young tourists (I was on my own, so was good to find a company).
flyingscotsman

Post by flyingscotsman »

Hey guys, I'm in Maspalomas for a week from this weekend, is Dusti no longer open? Is there an alternative in the area?

Thanks!

Flying Scotsman
flyingscotsman

Post by flyingscotsman »

Eventually took a trip up to Guest CSC but the shutters were down.

Still haven't came across anything in Maspolomas