best plom and best sticky Moroccan

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
madmaxxx

best plom and best sticky Moroccan

Post by madmaxxx »

what the best moroccan about in holland a the moment,come up from the south and staying by the hauge,will be in th dam,hauge,leewaurden and possible urtech and enindhoven,and tips would be good after killer hashes :mrgreen:

macky

Re: best plom and best sticky Moroccan

Post by macky »

Maxx Trans Hymalayian ,went back three times Kurdinskys rolled in sausage fix any weed joint :) The wash from Paradox only paki gentics Marroacan I found . Mexican sativa or Kandy Kush from green house where worth money. Hope you have fun hunting down some hash :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Best hashes at the moment:

Overall: can't go wrong with almost any of Boerejongens block hashes. Also 1e Hulp has some nice ones as well, but a bit pricier if I'm honest.

If you want a variety of new age hashes, and not only restricted to Maroc-origin import hashes then 2e Kamer, Bluebird, Katsu, De Graal, Kadinksy and Club Media are good bets.

If you're strictly after old-school classic Moroccan hash then there's several Moroccan-owned joints in the West which I've heard good things about both on here, and from Moroccan locals. De Bommel, Millenium, Flashback, Bronx and Marssawa (sp?) of those I've only been to Marssawa but my experience was positive. The bud tender was respectful, patient and honest; when asked for his opinion he steered me towards not the priciest but the second priciest option saying it was better indeed. I think it was "Royal Primera" for 10 a g and it pressed into a high-yielding, and tasty potent rosin. Arguably the best classic-maroc rosin I've ever pressed.

Anyway I'm rambling, I hope this helps!
macky

Post by macky »

[quote="DeLeuksteNUGS16"]Best hashes at the moment:

Overall: can't go wrong with almost any of Boerejongens block hashes. Also 1e Hulp has some nice ones as well, but a bit pricier if I'm honest.

If you want a variety of new age hashes, and not only restricted to Maroc-origin import hashes then 2e Kamer, Bluebird, Katsu, De Graal, Kadinksy and Club Media are good bets.

If you're strictly after old-school classic Moroccan hash then there's several Moroccan-owned joints in the West which I've heard good things about both on here, and from Moroccan locals. De Bommel, Millenium, Flashback, Bronx and Marssawa (sp?) of those I've only been to Marssawa but my experience was positive. The bud tender was respectful, patient and honest; when asked for his opinion he steered me towards not the priciest but the second priciest option saying it was better indeed. I think it was "Royal Primera" for 10 a g and it pressed into a high-yielding, and tasty potent rosin. Arguably the best classic-maroc rosin I've ever pressed. You two should hook up on Maxx,s trip. I swear too you ,him and onhimofo could be brothers from another mother :mrgreen: You would have a good run :D Hope girlfriends still not mad at you :D
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

hopping to meet up with of the locals on here,i be there next sunday :mrgreen: be trying some your suggestions and be straight on the tram down to bourgeons for some block,i see what i can find in the hauge on the way up