My country's gone too pot

macky

My country's gone too pot

Post by macky »

8) 8) My friend a master grower for a new legal start up called to day. He said he heard pot shops..illegal shops where opening one ,two a day in and around Toronto. So he made a trip to see for himself. True enough in one area alone Kensgenton market : twenty shops in last month. All you need is old prescription or pill bottle your in :D He has a card,so he had know problem. The thing that freaked him out was fact they had every thing for sale .Rosin,butter ,edibles on and on .He told me the big thing is all these small start ups every body has a business card. Guys who can make good concentres are in high demand :mrgreen:

spidergawd

Re: My country's gone too pot

Post by spidergawd »

That all sounds a bit of a blast Macky :D. Suddenly it's all changing and we can all be legal, and boring now :roll:. Thats another good source of hairy tales of dope runs across the line, and shake downs and dodgy dealers, gone the way of all the good old stuff :( . It's getting really hard to be a good old skool outlaw these days :mrgreen: .
Good luck Mate it sounds brilliant for you over there and I hope local businesses are successful as well as when the big guys move in. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky

Post by macky »

Not sure what he is figuring out? Supreme Court ruled last year the goverment can,t tell patients how to consum there meds. Hash oil ,edibles on and on....good TV I guess :D Going down next week see for my self.....trip report Ha Ha!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

It's fascinating that all of those dispensaries are popping up in Toronto / Vancouver before the law is passed, serving up buds to pretty much anyone who wants them or is willing to jump through a few small hoops - out and out illegality. 'Drug dealing' no less! :shock:

Awesome! :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

There are now at least 90 dispensaries in Toronto alone...the city is looking at charging $30k licensing fee, but they are already losing the battle. There will be 200 or more by end of summer
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

If you go Leafly ,hit dispenseies Toronto . The menu at some are huge . They let you buy in quarters if you take oz,all 4 may be different strains . High end stuff 15cad. Ten euro a gram down to seven for faster growing strains. They all have rosin ,not cheap :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

There us one dispensary in kengsington market that sells everything st $10/gram. And then are higher end hashes and concentrates.

Can find chemo for $8/gram, and good og and crosses for $9-11/gram. Got a place that nothing higher than $13/gram and big discounts on quarters halfs etc. Also a weed of datpy special lol fun times
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

OneHighMofo wrote:
Great piece, thanks!
He who tries to shine dims his own light
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote:There us one dispensary in kengsington market that sells everything st $10/gram. And then are higher end hashes and concentrates.

Can find chemo for $8/gram, and good og and crosses for $9-11/gram. Got a place that nothing higher than $13/gram and big discounts on quarters halfs etc. Also a weed of datpy special lol fun times
The BC canna and the one across street in Kengsington market had man made hash know import hash. Are you saying you found one with import hash ? If so name please or any I should hit, heading back down soon :D Thank god almighty where almost free at last :lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Check out cannaclinic, it has 6 locations in vancouver and two in kensington area.

Menu is constant,y changing but i got some afghan yhere once, and found maroc at a shop on the outskirts
macky

Post by macky »

My girlfriend just went into one on Younge street .240..got oz all different strains no real limit she said. Took copy of old scrip gave her card good at most dispenseies . Told her doctor came in once a week ,two hundred pesciption done same day :) Will sent to goverment Grower for you. Give you points for each purchase about gram and half for her one oz purchase. If she gets people to sign up they give 25 dollars towards her next purchase 8) She bringing me train wreak,cookies,SSh and bunch more should be Stoney weekend :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Thats about par for the course. I showed a year old script and got access to a couple of the best dispensaries in town.
macky

Post by macky »

Ok! Got hands on weed ,nice looking big counts . They say all weed watered out for two weeks and hand cleaned. Tried a couple all burned white ash :D I believe there claims ,big fluffy buds good smell taste. Average price eight bucks a gram. They gave her gram of SSH-OG ,my god nice bud . This is the tip of legalization , bring it on :D My country may go to hell in hand basket ...but at lest we will be enjoying the ride :lol: Weedmaps.com 8)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

macky wrote: :D My country may go to hell in hand basket ...but at lest we will be enjoying the ride :lol: Weedmaps.com 8)
It's a bucket baby. :D :wink:

What a long strange trip it is.