My country's gone too pot

macky

Re: My country's gone too pot

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote:Keep on keeping on buddy - things are looking up for you guys it sounds fantastic
Half my family live in B.C. Think I'm due a visit :)
Highly suggest you make the trip to California north :D Me and missus made the trip ,some of the most beautiful places on earth ....I shit you not :D They have a really big 420 party on a beach,tables of smokables for sale ....hmm :D

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Haha they shut down the shops for a couple days there were 90, now theres 100+ with 30% or more operating as delivery only. Sucks very limited edibles, but othewise its wide open. What a great summer its been Macky. We Canucks have It good right now. Big annoucnement in a couplle weeks.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Theres also a lot more garbage being oassed off as quads and high grade. I mean you can see whats been shaked and some with mold or under cured, wow so much undercured and lacking in taste. Some fucks will put any name in something and call it skunk or cheese and you cant smell a thing. Have to be patient and pick and choose, just like anywhere let you money talk and dont be scared to walk.

Keep the peace
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote:Theres also a lot more garbage being oassed off as quads and high grade. I mean you can see whats been shaked and some with mold or under cured, wow so much undercured and lacking in taste. Some fucks will put any name in something and call it skunk or cheese and you cant smell a thing. Have to be patient and pick and choose, just like anywhere let you money talk and dont be scared to walk.

Keep the peace
Really happy with MMJ product ,plus the fact they have 4 Dispenseries in Toronto alone....real hard to get the Bruce Banner. Like you mentioned before stailer product :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote:
OneHighMofo wrote:Keep on keeping on buddy - things are looking up for you guys it sounds fantastic
Half my family live in B.C. Think I'm due a visit :)
Highly suggest you make the trip to California north :D Me and missus made the trip ,some of the most beautiful places on earth ....I shit you not :D They have a really big 420 party on a beach,tables of smokables for sale ....hmm :D
It's been a good ten years since i was in Vansterdam, my second favourite city in the world - mind you, even back then it was easily possible to openly buy weed on Granville. Maybe next year :)
macky

Post by macky »

Went Hip show in Toronto last night.stopped at Mother Earth Dispenseries .For one hundred and sixty dollars or one hundred euro.s :D half quarter Black diesel nice and sticky goodness,half quarter Kryptonite very strong,half quarter Pink OG little harsh stoniest Indica. The best deal was a quarter of Afgan hash old school gold seal very nice :mrgreen: " That night in Toronto ,when I seen the constalation reveal it,s self one star at a time"