99.9% THC-A Crystalline Hash

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Marok21

99.9% THC-A Crystalline Hash

Post by Marok21 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8yjnVcrHBY

:shock: that stuff looks like meth :shock: also that they adding terpenes for a good taste :? is strange for me... I am not a fan of adding these "flavors" to create "designer hash" :? but each to his own :mrgreen:

Black-King

Re: 99.9% THC-A Crystalline Hash

Post by Black-King »

He says it is 99.97% THC... Well this aint even cannabis to me.. This is some HARD drugs.. I would never smoke this shit, looks like meth, as u say, or crack. This is wack.

No this is why I prefer the natural herb. Just good clean ganja or a nice slab of hashish. Never been into extracts anyway, and just look where they are going with this.. Bumbo! This is not the way weed is supposed to be. They have gone too far. :evil: :cry: :|

Thanks for sharing though.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Black-King wrote:He says it is 99.97% THC... Well this aint even cannabis to me.. This is some HARD drugs.. I would never smoke this shit, looks like meth, as u say, or crack. This is wack.

No this is why I prefer the natural herb. Just good clean ganja or a nice slab of hashish. Never been into extracts anyway, and just look where they are going with this.. Bumbo! This is not the way weed is supposed to be. They have gone too far. :evil: :cry: :|

Thanks for sharing though.
Sorry to nitpick but Hashish is definitely a concentrate bro :)

I do agree about this product though - I think isolating THC may have it's uses in a research scenario - but for everyday use I definitely believe that the entourage effect of the symphony of Cannabinoids and terpenes are contributory to the therapeutic benefit and variety of available experiences.

I've tried the blue river terpenes (singular - actually) infused into some BHO a few weeks ago - it wasn't the tastiest dab I ever had by any means.
mowie

Post by mowie »

Bullshit 2.0 or even 3.0, we're getting there. prepare for artificial "extracts" containing of synthetical cannabinoids (which are highly available and used these days, just think of "Spice" and other "herbal mixtures". I personally have experienced weed sprayed with synthetical cannabinoids. It's horrible.) and (not yet synthetical(?), but this will follow I guess) terpenes. Add some strawberry flavour and boom, people go crazy for it.

Sorry, but this makes me very angry. Bullshit weed, laced and sprayed with brix, plastic, sand, synthetical cannabinoids, fertilizer... tells me they won't stop on hash (which seems to be revived in the dab-rosin-craze!) and concentrates. They can fuck right off with their artificial cannabis-tuning bullshit.

Just focus on growing decent bud. Focus on stabilizing strain genetics instead of releasing a new bullshit-gorilla-strawberry-mango-pineapple-super-newyork-sanfrancisco-diesel-chiesel-niesel-widow-haze-kush every hour, just to spray it with strawberry flavour so that some tourist idiots will buy it.
Focus on flushing, on curing. Focus on selling the exact strain you advertise on the menu.
But I know, all of this doesn't pay off short-time.
And I know, it's "all due to the backdoor-problem" blabla. Somehow, some coffeeshops manage to not totally rip-off customers, must be magic then.
And some growers out there apparently still grow decent bud...

rant done, sorry.

:evil:
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

THC crystalls that look like crack rocks? Wtf! The fucking stoner dude in the video just makes me angry with his shitty advertising. :x
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

mowie wrote:Sorry, but this makes me very angry. Bullshit weed, laced and sprayed with brix, plastic, sand, synthetical cannabinoids, fertilizer... tells me they won't stop on hash (which seems to be revived in the dab-rosin-craze!) and concentrates. They can fuck right off with their artificial cannabis-tuning bullshit.
Yes I totally agree with you. Also in germany where I live you can find a lot of laced, sprayed, brixed weed these days. "Even" in NL Coffeeshops you find that shit a lot... 10 or 15 years ago you don´t had weed like this... ok sometimes you got weed that had problems with pesticide pollution but no brix, plastic or other things like that. But when it started it flooded the market till now! So it´s hard to cancel that progress when it´s already in the market...

Hopefully adding terpenes to "bad" weed will not be the "next method" they try. Imagine they are able than to make bad weed good tasting :x ... furthermore they could add synthetical cannabinoids to make it stronger. What you want more as a dealer who only wants to make money and who don´t give a f*** on his customers....

In terms of food the society look more and more on healthy products these days... the same has to be with weed :mrgreen:

The 99,9% THC hash is for me just another idea of someone who wants to make money... cannabis is a big new market (especially in some states of the USA) and if you have a "good" idea you can make millions. And if you say you have the strongest you can get you have a good argument for your product.

------------------------------------
edit

It´s still "funny" that when you buy for example brixed weed in a coffeeshop and complain that to the dealer they get very unfriendly and say things like you have no clue of weed :lol: maybe they are just liars or they have no clue what "clean" weed is.
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

mowie wrote:Bullshit 2.0 or even 3.0, we're getting there. prepare for artificial "extracts" containing of synthetical cannabinoids (which are highly available and used these days, just think of "Spice" and other "herbal mixtures". I personally have experienced weed sprayed with synthetical cannabinoids. It's horrible.) and (not yet synthetical(?), but this will follow I guess) terpenes. Add some strawberry flavour and boom, people go crazy for it.

Sorry, but this makes me very angry. Bullshit weed, laced and sprayed with brix, plastic, sand, synthetical cannabinoids, fertilizer... tells me they won't stop on hash (which seems to be revived in the dab-rosin-craze!) and concentrates. They can fuck right off with their artificial cannabis-tuning bullshit.

Just focus on growing decent bud. Focus on stabilizing strain genetics instead of releasing a new bullshit-gorilla-strawberry-mango-pineapple-super-newyork-sanfrancisco-diesel-chiesel-niesel-widow-haze-kush every hour, just to spray it with strawberry flavour so that some tourist idiots will buy it.
Focus on flushing, on curing. Focus on selling the exact strain you advertise on the menu.
But I know, all of this doesn't pay off short-time.
And I know, it's "all due to the backdoor-problem" blabla. Somehow, some coffeeshops manage to not totally rip-off customers, must be magic then.
And some growers out there apparently still grow decent bud...

rant done, sorry.

:evil:
Im too stoned to write much here but i wish there was a - Like - button instead for this post!!
How many strains do i rip on the daily...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

mowie wrote:...a new bullshit-gorilla-strawberry-mango-pineapple-super-newyork-sanfrancisco-diesel-chiesel-niesel-widow-haze-kush ..
Sounds sexy, eleventy-four euros a gram :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
monster420

Post by monster420 »

spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

I cant even be bothered to watch the video, but a lot of stoners, and not all newcomers, will and are going for all this exotic stuff. Witness the frenzy on the ACD FB page over Larbys moonrocks (which I've shared :oops: with a couple of storm troopers, Smirks, Madmaxxx :mrgreen: Not to mention any names) and all the contact that seems to be being made with the "extract market" which I'd guess might just be as lucrative as selling smack or anything else and certainly not so dangerous. They seem to get a little hit now and then and then just pop right back up like wac a mole. What a scene :roll: :D
What a long strange trip it is.