Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuggz

Re: Best Bang per Buck hashish in the Dam? - June/July 2016

Post by Nuggz »

Private source got the best in town yo :mrgreen:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hi nice to hear from you again Kingbee :D
kingbee wrote:What about AM Block from Boerejongens; at 11 euro a gram & a powerful high to boot, it seems like a good candidate...
It is a very dark nearly black hash... the smell was great but I don´t like it so much. At first I was pretty impressed by the smell but for me the effect of higher quality orig. maroc (or made with paki plants and so on) is stronger than the AM Bloc. Furthermore the AM Bloc was the only hash I bought from there that seemed pretty strange to me... it looked like it was glazed with something :?
Some people here think that the Block hashes are laced with something... but I am not sure about that. I liked some of them very much like the Super Lemon Block :mrgreen: for example. They all burned very well... white ash.
Only the AM Bloc looked strange to me...

The Royal from Massawa (12€/g) would be a candidate when you buy 5g... for 10€/g it´s a nice deal.

Personally I still like the King Hassan (6€/g) from Tweede Kammer/Dampkring#2. Batches change pretty fast but it was always a very nice deal :mrgreen: but it´s not TOP quality.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hmm depend on what you want, as Marok suggested. Although I'll have to disagree with him that classic Moroccans are stronger (maybbeee like some of the older Noor batches from 2e Kamer or something but even then idk, ok maybe the old-school sensabille but that's it).

Best bang for buck from Boerejongnes "block" hash wise is probably their AK-OG (9 per g), Super Lemon Haze (10 euro per g) and Shoreline Block (9 per g) if those are still on the menu, and of the same quality/price.

For classic Moroccan best bang for buck is either the one from flashback, or at Massawa the Royal in the 5g pack. Also I think the primera is a fine piece of hash too, and goes for 8 a g when purchased in a 5g back so that could also be a contender
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Went to Flashback again yesterday for some more of their unnamed Marokkanse Hasj.

This time, still 9 per g. More honey blonde coloration. Very volatile, a few seconds in the hand and it's like playdough/putty, but left to itself it solidifies immediately. There seems to be not much "oil content" at all, making the hash seem very natural/clean. The initial bouquet is more pungent than the previous batch but the specific notes are almost identical vague floral, cedary spice, with a wafting aromas of a Marrakesch bazaar, moving on to notes of fresh (ginger) root. The rest of the review is for the post-rosin product which is fairly dark, and not nearly as shatter-stable as the last. The yield is the same 50% almost on the dot. Taste cuts through from the original product when dabbed. The effect is clear, and bleary eye drooping; gotta be a relatively high CBD content in this one.

I digress, I maintain that (especially for more classic import) this is at least top-3 for bang for buck hashes. I would maybe even be as bold to put it as my current #1 Maroc in town, but I must admit I haven't properly shopped Dam for hash in quite some time. (at least in CS)
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Went to Flashback again yesterday for some more of their unnamed Marokkanse Hasj.
Hi DLN, where is Flashback located? Might check it out, I'm over in 3 weeks time and want to find something similar to Amnesia Cream from Utopia. I don't know too much about hash but really liked the Amnesia Cream back in November. Hope you can help, thanks man :D
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

You can get Utopia's Amnesia Cream as they have it back on the menu
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

oops, wrong thread... :wink:
Last edited by Quazer on Sun 10th Jul 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »