led stealth cabinet

Including growing tips and questions.
Cafefinder

led stealth cabinet

Post by Cafefinder »

Can anyone give me advice on stealth cabinet?
They come with fans led lights etc and about 3 or 4 feet tall
They usually come with 300 led
need advice on if these cabinets have problems or do the job?
also how much dry weight will I get after 12 weeks?
they seem a good concealable and low electric grow,plus it's only 2 plants so presume it won't take up much attention
also I'm going to use soil...

Mr Incognito

Re: led stealth cabinet

Post by Mr Incognito »

Try heading over to the UK420 forum at www.uk420.com - lots of advice, grow reports etc that will answer your questions!
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i gather you aint got much room
you can buy a mini grow tent that will fit in wardrobe. only does 1 or 2 plants damn cheap
the led cabinets wont do the job, after 12 weeks you wont have much of anything
you want a sodi bulb. and dont grow in soil, go for coco or coco with a drip system or best and cheapest of all bubble buckets.
they do have some great grow diaries on uk 420. before buying anything do research, then post proper ideas and we will give you thumbs up or thumbs down. Good luck. if my room was too small to fit a proper grow tent id swap my king size bed for a single and if your gonna grow 2 plants you might as well do 10
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Sorry Stuart, at least in many European countries that is just not true and potentially very, very dangerous advice wrt growing one plant and ten!

In Denmark for instance the difference between one plant an ten would most certainly be very severe if you are caught, probably the difference between a hefty fine and a year or two inside getting tanned in stripes... It is also likely a lot harder keeping the smell of ten plants hidden as opposed to one, but that is speculation as we have no first hand experience doing either ...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

you are right 10 plants is alot more than 1, but also if you have 2 tents growing in uk you get done for cultivation, but i dont know one person i know that got done more for having 10 plants (obviously dont have scales or drug baggies ) i got caught with 12 plants 2 tents setup and received a simple caution no court. every case is different of course. some of it is scare tactics though, end of day the government aint got money to put you away for a few years. but i totally agree some places are more zero tolerance when growing. always check for laws in your country before thinking about growing. smell is controlled by good filter and rvk, but when you open the tent for a second to check water wow it stinks your place out

id still prefer growing extra plants, one grow im done for ages. one plant in a shitty stealth cabinet will give you about 2 oz max and your need to grow most of the year which brings its own problens
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

You are completely right that each case is different and that things vary greatly from place to place, our point was that in some places, Denmark for the last decade and a bit has sadly been kone of them, they will come down hard and with a vengeance in most cases involving more than a very few plants...

One of the main problems in Denmark is how they have been known to, and as we understand it still mostly do, calculate how much one plant equates to in "hash", which is what the law is originally meant to target. First of all they will weigh most of the plant, not just parts containing recoverable thc, nd have even in some cases (this has been reported by the defence) included the entiresplant roots still partly covered in soil.

On top of this the police and prosecutors converts thisdy highly inflated number to an even higher equivalent in hash because, or so they argue, everyone knows that "skunk" (as they more or less call all green from home good outdoor to the highest quality kush) is more powerful than "regular hash".

The sum total is that you can be in a very real risk of doing some time if you grow more than a very few plants and get caught...

And yes, we understand that even with great set up and good filters you are going to stink up the place a bit from time to time ;) then again, if your neighbors aren't complete Dicksons, there are worse smells to have wafting around the place! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: