Blue Cheese

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
vivalamata
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri 27th Mar 2009 09:01 pm

Blue Cheese

Post by vivalamata »

ACD Page: Blue Cheese

Where the blue cheese at????

Blue cheese....may absolute favorite. Where is it good? Will be around the second week of May so looking for pretty recent information.


kingbee
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue 16th Sep 2014 08:34 am

.

Post by kingbee »

.
Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CloudMaster
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri 31st Jan 2014 08:39 pm
Location: On my cloud, where else?
Contact:

Re: Where the blue cheese at????

Post by CloudMaster »

1e hulp has a good version, confirmed by a number of UK cheese grommits
User avatar
airflow
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 5th Oct 2014 06:52 pm

Blue Cheese

Post by airflow »

Hey there, im looking for very good/the best blue cheese in the dam, i liked the fromage blue from voyagers, where you can get very good/the best blue cheese?
Greets
CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We saw very few if any straight blue cheese while there, but lots of crosses... Bluebird had a "cheeisel" which was quite potent, but also a pretty harsh smoke...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
User avatar
airflow
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 5th Oct 2014 06:52 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by airflow »

Ok, i had chiesel from 1eand it was great, but im looking for good tasting blue cheese, 1,2 yers ago you got itat every corner, maybe green place's?
User avatar
Nuggz
Posts: 1412
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by Nuggz »

Check out Marok's post in the Boerejongens thread, he said they very recently had some good Big Buddha Cheese for 11 a g IIRC!

I've had their cheese myself, though some months back, and I too can vouch for it. Voyagers still has their Fromage Bleu, but it's 12 and not 10 like it was in days of old...alas
User avatar
Wilbur
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed 10th Feb 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by Wilbur »

airflow » Sun 14th Aug 2016 04:22 am
Hey there, im looking for very good/the best blue cheese in the dam, i liked the fromage blue from voyagers, where you can get very good/the best blue cheese?
Greets
The "Original UK Cheese" they currently sell at 1e Hulp (12 euro / gram) is awesome. Highly recommended!
The nose blows you away. A pungent, stinky, sour & almost artificial deodorant masking tones of sweat! Repugnant and sexy at the same time. The nose only mildly carries through on the palate which presents itself as a nice savoury, crisp tasting smoke. Nice uplifting buzz to start turning into a nice body feel after a while. Not a couchlocker but good for daytime use and a pleasant smoke at night!
User avatar
airflow
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 5th Oct 2014 06:52 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by airflow »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Check out Marok's post in the Boerejongens thread, he said they very recently had some good Big Buddha Cheese for 11 a g IIRC!

I've had their cheese myself, though some months back, and I too can vouch for it. Voyagers still has their Fromage Bleu, but it's 12 and not 10 like it was in days of old...alas
I read the post and i wrote on my list and its my option if i dont find good blue cheese, thanks for that.

Voyagers doesnt stock fromage blue in the moment i think, for 10 euros it was a steal!!
User avatar
Junglist Movement
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed 24th Aug 2016 07:54 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by Junglist Movement »

If money ain't too tight to mention then check out Barneys. I can't vouch for current batches n all that but i did have a very good sample last year. Buying 3 grams helped as well as we got a very choice bud of the bud tender.
The pot Doctor
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu 19th Mar 2015 10:08 am

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by The pot Doctor »

best blue cheese I sampled in my many trips to Amsterdam was from basjoes last 420 i know it's a few months back now but it was outstanding. I smoke a lot of BC back here at home and I havnt matched the sample I got from there. Not to Expensive if I remember correctly 12 13e I think.

Worth a try if u ask me you never know. best of luck my friend. Happy hunting. .....TPD.....
User avatar
airflow
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 5th Oct 2014 06:52 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by airflow »

The pot Doctor wrote:best blue cheese I sampled in my many trips to Amsterdam was from basjoes last 420 i know it's a few months back now but it was outstanding. I smoke a lot of BC back here at home and I havnt matched the sample I got from there. Not to Expensive if I remember correctly 12 13e I think.

Worth a try if u ask me you never know. best of luck my friend. Happy hunting. .....TPD.....

Thank you :)
Where you come from? The uk?
User avatar
airflow
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 5th Oct 2014 06:52 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by airflow »

Junglist Movement wrote:If money ain't too tight to mention then check out Barneys. I can't vouch for current batches n all that but i did have a very good sample last year. Buying 3 grams helped as well as we got a very choice bud of the bud tender.

15 euro for blue cheese is def too much, but thanks for the advice
The pot Doctor
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu 19th Mar 2015 10:08 am

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by The pot Doctor »

Deffo worth a visit if ur around that area a was really impressed with it at basjoes.

Yes Mate from the uk. Just picked up another batch of BC today. Look and smell is on point as always but will sample tomoorow after this long ass night shift. :mrgreen: ....TPD....
User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I see spammers are getting cuter.
Post Reply