Best haze at the moment in the Dam

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
mamat

Best haze at the moment in the Dam

Post by mamat »

Hi everybody
I am leaving for Amsterdam in a week and I would like your advice about the best haze over there atm.
Thanks for sharing ;)

delovelynugs

Re: Best haze at the moment in the Dam

Post by delovelynugs »

Silver bubble,grey area was great 2 weeks ago when I was there and tangerine dream was great from utopia as well
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

I would say Amazing Haze from Boerejongens, Mango Haze from Katsu and Champange Haze from Club Media
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Boerejongens

1e Hulp

Het Ballonnetje

De Graal

Voyagers

Utopia ...all should have good options. With Boer having the best prices/quality
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Agreed with DLN, but would add green place and maybe skip voyagers if is quality alone you are looking for...

Oh, also, easy times did not go wrong once for us...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
mamat

Post by mamat »

Thanks for the input everybody !
@Dedsone @DLN16 which Boerejongens do you refer to ?
@CC can't skip Voyagers, I'm staying there ;p
airflow

Post by airflow »

DedsOne wrote:I would say Amazing Haze from Boerejongens, Mango Haze from Katsu and Champange Haze from Club Media
The amazing haze from boerenjongens is very very nice if you get a good batch, champagne haze is a mustbuy for 55 euro/5g, i dont know the mh from katsu, but katsu is a very good shop and its not far away from de graal and club media.

Btw does any shop stock a original haze?

I wanna add to these 3 nice hazes the super lemon haze from greenhouse, you can say what you want about gh qualy/prices but the slh is outstanding (dont know if its actualy), the price is a big punch with 15 or 15,50 but if youre not often in the dam and looking for the best hazes...
airflow

Post by airflow »

mamat wrote:@Dedsone @DLN16 which Boerejongens do you refer to ?
For weed definitly the bj in the outside west, there you have the bj main shop and bij shop 100 metres away, most weed is here much cheaper.

Hash prices is the same, but bj often is out of stock and if you go in the west you have bj and bij, and if one shop is sold out you can check the other.
CopenhagenCouple

Ah, misunderstanding :) We would not suggest you skipped voyagers out right, it is a nice and gezellig shop and the Atlas hash @ 10 E a gram might be the second best classic maroc at the price we had over the two weeks we just visited (and being from CPH and big maroc enthusiasts we have a wide reference base).

But we still maintain that Voyagers was not in the top five with respect to top quality and / or quality for the price for weed, the kushdee being the only exception and that is hardly a classic haze ;) :D

We agree that selection and pricewise, Boer west (with the bee around the corner) is the best choice, and from here it is only a short dash to Massawa which is well worth a visit and a good place to try your new purchases from Boer (where there is no smoking). Transportation out there might be an issue if you're not on bike, if so i is super easy! :)

We would probably pick eerste hulp, easy times and green place in ono particular order) for tastyness, all had very well cured, well flushed and super tasty stuff. The supermazing at Boer center was superb first time around, but just good the second.
mamat

Post by mamat »

All right, added Boer west and Bij to the to do list !
The 24th is gonna be a looong day XD (or not haha)
I wasn't planning on spending too much time @Voyagers, and CC you litterally confirmed that part ;)
It's my third time in the Dam, time to go off track !

Edit : just had a look at Easy Times new menu. Considering my tastes it is totally off the hook ! If I can't go through all my planning, I might just end up spending all day here lol
CopenhagenCouple

Sounds like a good plan :D @ voyagers we suggest getting the lemon bubble, gorilla glue and kushdee before the sour walker, the latter being the most expensive but least interesting.

At Easy Times especially the fruity weeds are top notch, but do your self a favour and try out the block hash menu also, good value and quality products.... Try their organic coconut and cookie crumble space cake also, it is super delicious with a cup of joend e.g. the mango kush on the menu. It is reportedly quite strong but edibles do not seem to have any distinguishable effects when you smoke, vape and dab as much as we do (unless you go full drugsbunny, never go full drugsbunny ;) ).

Hope you have a great trip!
airflow

Post by airflow »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: The supermazing
Supermazing is not amazing haze, these are two type of weed...

Cheers
CopenhagenCouple

@ airflow: funny comment, who said anything about them being the same..?

Don't remember seeing the amazing haze on either center or west Boer menus last week though (supermazing on both though at a very price around 10-11 e a g if ye remember correctly, had it twice hence the recommendation), but we had a good stashnof haze from private source that kicked almost anything in even the best shops right to the curb, so wasn't really looking for hazes so might have missed it....
airflow

Post by airflow »

Sorry, must have been the amnesia :D i thought that you mean amazing haze causesome posts ago we mentioned it, my fault :)
CopenhagenCouple

No worries man :D the strawberry haze at easy times is a very nice smoke and not that expensive for the quality given what you pay for much worse elsewhere. It goes perfectly with a strawberry delight looza. Damn those BTW, they are more addictive than coke, crack and smack put together and seemingly impossible to get your hands on outside the Netherlands.... :/