That's definitely disappointing.

Nuggz

Re: The Plug, Barcelona

Post by Nuggz »

Indeed
Papi

Post by Papi »

Let's put it like this, AMG was the best by far from there, maybe cause it was 11e not 13e like all their "top-shelf". One saving grace was the new BT i haven't seen there before who was really cool and helpful, and seeing my dissapointed face he told me i'd get all stains, incdluding topshelf for 11e. Tried some Granddaddylopa which i expected more from.

Simply putting, for 10e/g you get Sunset Sherbert at La Kalada which is absolutely fucking amazing, boulders of weed, purple all the way, it's even better than the one they've had in March which is really something. Blue Afghan (7,5e/g!!) dense as hell, blueberry all over it, hints of purple and blue leaves on the bud, the only thing that kept me from going was my daily limit. The same as The Backyard.

Funny thing is, someone in Spain showed me that if you type into google "The Plug bcn" my thread is first in results, even before their IG page :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For that at least i shouldn't be getting damp weed:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

What are your top 4 clubs then man? Do you know Barcelona THC?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Barcelona thc is arabica lounge, persisent guy, made me not go to his place by swarmly messaging me on ig 2 mins everytime after i posted something from bcn. After 6th "hey bro, why didn't you go to club yet" i just blocked him
9banks

Post by 9banks »

Brilliant post Papi! This is one of the best reviews i've seen on here tbh. Infact i'll be in Barcelona on the 14th of this month. Do you mind if I could send you a message?

Kind regards,
9danks.
Papi

Post by Papi »

9banks wrote: Fri 4th Aug 2017 05:36 pm Brilliant post Papi! This is one of the best reviews i've seen on here tbh. Infact i'll be in Barcelona on the 14th of this month. Do you mind if I could send you a message?

Kind regards,
9danks.
Feel free
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

After reading the initial reviews on this place + my friends going earlier in the year and having nothing but good things to say this shop was top of my list, however that recent Papi post has changed things, not sure if I should avoid now 🤔
Sean1891

Post by Sean1891 »

Sent you a message about joining the club Papi

great review!
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

Having just got back from Barcelona this past weekend (my first time there) I thought I'd leave a review on the two cannabis clubs I signed up for (The Plug + The Backyard) starting with 'The Plug'
So let me start this off with the plug is a brilliant shop to chill out with your friends in, lots of room, TVs, PlayStation + Xbox, comfortable chairs and pool table etc. But the weed is not so good I reckon they had 20 jars of different strains, a lot of them very similar tho tbh, the only loud strain was AMG! Everything else was damp, few seeds knocking about and no real compact nugs! Oh and also they had these 3.5g tubs of Casper OG and Frita Cookies for 60€ ☹️ Now don't get me wrong these strains were loud and looked proper but that price is ridiculous! Could of got the same weed elsewhere for 9€ a g.
helladutch

Post by helladutch »

Update from today, 23/01/2018!

A lot of different strains, about 30, I bought 4. Loved the Jungle Breath, Sour Dosidos and Super Orange Glue. Key Lime Pie wasn't so special.
Prices definitely weren't low. But seeing as the quality was good I have no complaints paying 10-15 euro a gram for good bud :).

Prices for Cali bud (Gelato, zkittleZ) went up to 120 per 3.5 grams!!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Prices for cali there were always 120 for 3.5g jar, those Frita Cookies and other stuff that someone wrote about before, were spanish grown clones, hence the 60 for 3,5g jar price. That's my biggest isue at the moment, too many strains, hence it's hard to pick some real winners. And prices went up to 15:) But that's true, you can get some amazing fire in here, you just have to look:)
And they stock Protenazine syrup up if anyone is interested:)
Potpot00

Post by Potpot00 »

hi, Heard amazing reviews from the UK branch of the club looking to join if possible when I’m over in Barcelona this week. Can anyone help with membership introduction to the club. Thanks
Dublinbuds2000

Post by Dublinbuds2000 »

Anyone able to help me get into the plug? 5th time in Barcelona and want to change it up! Greetings from Ireland
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Dublinbuds2000 wrote: Mon 21st Jan 2019 06:50 pm Anyone able to help me get into the plug? 5th time in Barcelona and want to change it up! Greetings from Ireland
Probably not feasible, not least of all because people typically aren't in the habit of vouching for complete internet strangers.

Add to that, and even more so because most good clubs, Plug one of them (though IMHO the word "good" warrants air quotes) require you to be physically accompanied on site by a current member in order to register.

I personally recommend both Kalada & Backyard a thousand times over Plug. And no that's not an invitation, if anything because both places exercise the same aforementioned policy for registry of new members.

That said, I wish you the best of luck. I would try politely contacting some of the clubs via social media and/or other indicated means of contact, you'd be surprised I have seen that M.O. yield results.