Kosher Kush

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
redeyezman

Re: Kosher Kush

Post by redeyezman »

Uncle Ron wrote: My line of thinking is that if I had a shop and my own line of seeds, I would hire contract growers (salary with yield-based bonuses). Removes the middle man and so much more...

Happy trails... :mrgreen:
You're talking about a free market in a government facilitated industry. Those two don't mix well.......unlike grass and butane. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shells sink. Dreams float.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

sorry for going offtopic but here is my opinion on the "price going up"stuff

Dealers :
7-8 years ago , i paid 10euros for 2.2 grams of REALLY GOOD orange bud , smelled like orangepeels , and nothing else. Silverhaze/amnesia and cheese were 1.3 a 1.4 for 10euros !!!

These days it's 1.5 of random commercial grown uncured indica for 10euros..
Amnesia 20euros for 2.3
Candy Kush / casey jones / kaligria 1gram 10euros

Coffeeshops in the south of holland are lowering prices to gain back customers .
Silverhaze @ 9.75 euros per gram . Whitewidow 2grams 14 euros

Grey area is having a party with corleone and sour at 16euros !!!
Grinspoon sells at 18euros ...
and look at the price of fucking ice...
your paying ridiculous prices , there are exceptions ofcourse thank god , but
most coffeeshops make u pay 40-50euros for a gram..wtf !?!!!
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
ozric

Post by ozric »

Met someone today who had the same color lighter as the one I bought
, oops it was red. Sorries.
LionofJudah

Post by LionofJudah »

ozric wrote:Met someone today who had the same color lighter as the one I bought
, oops it was red. Sorries.
LOL @ randomness while wake-n-bakin'

PS: ozric tentacles ftw!
jack28aug

Post by jack28aug »

RvanSteensel wrote:sorry for going offtopic but here is my opinion on the "price going up"stuff

Dealers :
7-8 years ago , i paid 10euros for 2.2 grams of REALLY GOOD orange bud , smelled like orangepeels , and nothing else. Silverhaze/amnesia and cheese were 1.3 a 1.4 for 10euros !!!

These days it's 1.5 of random commercial grown uncured indica for 10euros..
Amnesia 20euros for 2.3
Candy Kush / casey jones / kaligria 1gram 10euros

Coffeeshops in the south of holland are lowering prices to gain back customers .
Silverhaze @ 9.75 euros per gram . Whitewidow 2grams 14 euros

Grey area is having a party with corleone and sour at 16euros !!!
Grinspoon sells at 18euros ...
and look at the price of fucking ice...
your paying ridiculous prices , there are exceptions ofcourse thank god , but
most coffeeshops make u pay 40-50euros for a gram..wtf !?!!!
I had an experience that sums it up the other day. My local D in Notts, UK, sold me sum 100% dam import Super Silver Haze at £20 for 2.6g, and when I was in the dam they were selling the exact same stuff at about 16 euro's a g! How can my local D get it imported and still sell it cheaper than in the dam??? This has happened before with sum AMAZING Super SK #1 and also with the trainwreck (same one they used to sell in Green Place).

Unfortunately we don't get many kushes sent over, but they do go for £10 a g when they're about, which is a bit more even with dam prices. Ov course if your skint we can still get half decent brickweed at between £40-80 dependent on quality, (high grade jamaican import is still very inflated tho at about £200 a z).

Kosher would probs break the £10 a g barrier but whether we would pay that or not is a different matter. I've tried Kosher, Tahoe, OG, Kuchi, Strawberry, kandy etc and whilst all are amazing strains, if it was at about 0.8 per £10 then it would be £100 for just over a Q, which is CRAZY! I can get a half z of amazing cheese or sum other lesser known strains (moby dick, milky way, Khola's, Three lane (local skunk diesel cross)) for £90. All just as strong, and some just as tasty...

IMO dog kush kills any other kush or diesel or chem I've tried or seen. Including kosher! Doesn't seem to have been noticed much by the stoner community tho.
Rizuu

Looking for some Kosher kush

Post by Rizuu »

Hi all, Coming back to mokum tomorrow morning for a short solo trip.
Anyone knows where would I find some decent KosherKush this days..? :D
AzLaker

Re: Looking for some Kosher kush

Post by AzLaker »

Just got back from Amsterdam last week. Easy Times had a very nice batch of Kosher Kush, along with Holy Grail Kush. Both were well cured and tasted really good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Best bets are Voyagers or Easy Times for sure.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 03:38 pm Just got back from Amsterdam last week. Easy Times had a very nice batch of Kosher Kush, along with Holy Grail Kush. Both were well cured and tasted really good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
AZLaker - thanks for this tip! Sorry once more our paths won't cross in Amsterdam :( but glad you had a good trip 8)
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Rizuu

Post by Rizuu »

Thanks guys. First stop is always voyagers to me anyway (and also my room..;)) and the best kosher's I smoked in Amsterdam was always from them, but they don't stock it all the times and in my last 2 visits they didn't.
Thanks for the plan B with easy times.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

ed the head wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 04:35 pm
AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 03:38 pm Just got back from Amsterdam last week. Easy Times had a very nice batch of Kosher Kush, along with Holy Grail Kush. Both were well cured and tasted really good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
AZLaker - thanks for this tip! Sorry once more our paths won't cross in Amsterdam :( but glad you had a good trip 8)
Thanks Ed, you guys have a great 4-20 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....our paths will cross one day. I can never get enough of Amsterdam and I always miss NOT going to 4-20, one of the best times ever!! I'm going to do my best to make it over next year. But this one was for the granddaughter, since I promised her years ago we would take her. Unfortunately, this was the only time she could go.
Anyway have a GREAT trip, looking forward to reading everyone's trip reports.

AzLaker
8)
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 06:52 pm

AzLaker
8)
Thanks Ed, you guys have a great 4-20 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....our paths will cross one day. I can never get enough of Amsterdam and I always miss NOT going to 4-20, one of the best times ever!! I'm going to do my best to make it over next year. But this one was for the granddaughter, since I promised her years ago we would take her. Unfortunately, this was the only time she could go.

AzLaker
8)
Very cool. Would love to bring my grandson one day.

I am not there 4/20 either, my trip in May 12.

All the best
He who tries to shine dims his own light
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

ed the head wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 09:19 pm
AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2017 06:52 pm

AzLaker
8)
Very cool. Would love to bring my grandson one day.

I am not there 4/20 either, my trip in May 12.

All the best
Sorry, should have checked "travels plans" a little closer. :oops: :wink: Have a great time in May and of course enjoy the Keukenhof gardens. The wife was bummed that we missed the opening by one week. Oh well, there's always next year.

AzLaker
8)
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

About Kosher Kush from Green Place
Marok21 wrote: Sun 13th Feb 2022 11:55 am Kosher Kush (16€/g) - Good example of the strain. Kosher taste is there and smells/feels pretty natural to me. Good potency as well. Overall a nice smoke thanks to the lovely female budtender for that advice :mrgreen:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

About Kosher Kush from Green Place
Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 21st Feb 2022 11:31 am Kosher kush
Grabbed some of this after reading marok's review and I was very happy with it great kosher taste and it certainly packs a punch, one of the best Smokes of the trip