Kosher Kush

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
spireax

Re: Kosher Kush

Post by spireax »

Panog wrote:
Cisco wrote:
Bris/brit milah joke?

What Does that mean ? I'm asking if the strain takes well to being topped ? Ie removing the top to hopefully produce multiple tops
Panog wrote:He thought you made a joke about topping kosher Kush and cutting a Jew penis
Cisco wrote:Wtf ? :shock:
You seriously don't get it ? You know when Jewish have babies, the rabbi cut the tip of the new born penis... Muslims do that too... Maybe I'm not using the correct words...
Circumcision. Would have been a great joke :wink:

Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I get that that happens but why would I make a joke about it on a Cannabis forum ?

Jeez
-
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I think cisco gets you panog just I think he can't believe some dude is thinking of jewish penises on a forum
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Cisco wrote:I get that that happens but why would I make a joke about it on a Cannabis forum ?

Jeez
i didn't read this OOPS)
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
LionofJudah

Post by LionofJudah »

You got me, I was just obsessing about penises in a cannabis forum... you know, joints, bongs, even buds, it's all so phallic.

:roll:
LionofJudah

Post by LionofJudah »

To elaborate, I don't know why or if you would make such a joke, Cisco. I didn't even think you did, it just sounded funny to me, especially in light of some other comments (previous ones, by others) about "kosher" being a rather funny name for a weed strain (someone said, as a Jew, I've seen it all).

So anyway, I apologize profusely for my faux pas. Never again will I partake in penis-related talk on this forum. May everyone be able to rest easy tonight.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

LionofJudah wrote:To elaborate, I don't know why or if you would make such a joke, Cisco. I didn't even think you did, it just sounded funny to me, especially in light of some other comments (previous ones, by others) about "kosher" being a rather funny name for a weed strain (someone said, as a Jew, I've seen it all).

So anyway, I apologize profusely for my faux pas. Never again will I partake in penis-related talk on this forum. May everyone be able to rest easy tonight.
You made a cock up, lets move on :P
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

voyagers had it on fridays only.... man... that shit was LETHAL.

brit milah... is the hebrew word for circumcision, thats what we call it.... we have a whole ritual for it, its more than just the cutting.

anywhoo. as a jew... i officially announce kosher kush is "kosher".

man i wish i was smoking it now.

to quote jayz/kanye.... "that shit cray."
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

will be in town next week , will try to purchase some.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Lol no worries I assumed you were insinuating I was making a racist statement
-
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Just or clarification... they don't cut the "top" off... just the hoodie. either way, thread is damn funny now...lol
Amsterdam dreaming.............
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

As I try to keep cool in the air conditioning I can hear Amsterdam echo whispering in my ear......koooohser kuuuush.... Fuck this shit is good
Shells sink. Dreams float.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Ha,you ought a smoke some of this vanilla kush...koshers gone for a month...let the taste flow
rockin into the night
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

The antidote for kosher kush has been discovered! Any equally powerful sativa is the only way to get you off your ass after smokin this for while.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
S-t-e-v-e

Post by S-t-e-v-e »

Sincerely hope voyagers or anywhere else for at matter has some of this stuff in stock when I'm in town mid to late August.... Kosher is the one specific strain I'm really looking forward to, other than that just going to sampling whatever looks best at the moment.

Anyone know how holy grail from grey area stacks up to it? Seeing as how it comes from a kosher cross....