Best portable vape for Hash?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Mr Incognito

Re: Best portable vape for Hash?

Post by Mr Incognito »

I currently use a Spirit vape, which I got in part because it came with a resin chamber. That is a bit of a pain to use though, because it clogs up with hash residue, as do all the filters.

My new discovery is to use hemp fibre (comes from a craft supplier) - 2 cm cut from the long thick strand it comes in. I wrap a little piece of hash, flattened or crumbled to get lots of surface area, in the hemp fibre and put that in the vape chamber. This holds the hash while it melts, absorbs all the gunk, and is inert at vape temperatures. When I've finished vaping, the whole little bundle comes out and straight into the bin - no mess to clear or filters to clean (or not so often, anyway!).

This is definitely the best way of vaping hash I have come across - lots of easy clouds, no mess! There's a commercial product called vape wool which is made with "degummed hemp fibre". It's exactly the same as the hemp fibre used by weavers that I was able to get at 1/10 the price. I reckon I use about 0.2g of the fibre each time.