THC vaping oil

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
cookie71279

THC vaping oil

Post by cookie71279 »

Is it possible to buy THC vaping oil in Amsterdam? My friend managed to get some in UK really expensive though but its dam good just wondering if you can buy it from a coffee shop or head shop

Kenshiro

Re: THC vaping oil

Post by Kenshiro »

cookie71279 wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 10:38 am Is it possible to buy THC vaping oil in Amsterdam? My friend managed to get some in UK really expensive though but its dam good just wondering if you can buy it from a coffee shop or head shop
Not from any shop that im aware of...most concentrates that use chemical extraction are classed as hard drugs in Netherlands..you can find CBD ecig juice but obviously that doesnt come with a high.. I found it difficult to even come across decent nicotine elquid in AMS.
cookie71279

Post by cookie71279 »

Why haven't the shops moved with the times and introduced vape pens? I know you can hire a vaporiser at Barneys but would rather be able to walk about having a wee vape every now and again. Anyone live in Amsterdam help me out?
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

cookie71279 wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 01:54 pm Why haven't the shops moved with the times and introduced vape pens? I know you can hire a vaporiser at Barneys but would rather be able to walk about having a wee vape every now and again. Anyone live in Amsterdam help me out?
The liquid would have to be produced without solvents (which can be done apparently) but unfortunately combustion is the most common form of consumption still pretty much everywhere.

There are Verdampers (basically a water cooled vaporizer set up) in a lot of shops and as you've mentioned there are shops with volcanos.

Have you thought about buying a pen/handheld dry herb vaporizer? You can get some decent ones for under £100
varden

Post by varden »

There are some at www.vapefully.com - check out MuadDib vaporizer. They ship for free in whole Europe within 2-3 days, so easy to get one.
But personally I use a vaporizer just for herbs, so no idea how it works with concentrates.

And about the Oils - that's actually a good question. It was really hard to find them, any clue why?
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

varden wrote: Fri 19th May 2017 12:55 pm There are some at www.vapefully.com - check out MuadDib vaporizer. They ship for free in whole Europe within 2-3 days, so easy to get one.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was really curious about this one.
This is the first time someone mention this vaporizer website which, by the way, has zero reviews and no one seems to know it, nor even FC community.
Did you buy something from them? I was about to do it, but that site really looks like a scam. Please share :D :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

It's well to be cautious if they haven't got any background. There are plenty of reputable sites online though and quite a few threads on here if you do a Google search.
Beware there's plenty of cheap knock offs out there. Not suggesting that Vapefully sells that kind of product of course. But you have to watch your dosh these days. :mrgreen:

https://www.vaposhop.com/ Just got that off this sites homepage. Another good one is www.fuckcombustion.com Not the cheapest prices but many of the vape I've had are quality, well made products with good warranties so I want be sure they're the real deal.
What a long strange trip it is.
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

You're spot on spider, cheers. Incidentally, vaposhop is my go-to online store and I've bought from them a few of my vapes (Extreme Q, Plenty, MFLB and Flowermate).
I stumbled across that site beacause I was looking for the sticky brick junior that DLN praises so much (and that seems impossible to find here in Europe). After another quick look, I'm 100% convinced it's a scam. I mean, who would put a pre-order on something that has been on the market for quite a long time now? :?:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

The reason the shops haven't gotten on the bandwagon is Dutch law, it is illegal.

The coffeeshops of the Netherlands are by law limited to counter sales only.
You don't show up at the counter to buy, there is no sale. If a coffeeshop is caught sending anything anywhere they can be put out of business.
Would you take that kind of risk to your business and livelihood of you and your employees, to send a few grams to someone that you have no idea who they are or what their motives are
These counter sales are limited to 5 grams.

Extracts, tinctures, oils, and all derivatives are considered Class A drugs and are illegal in the Netherlands.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
varden

Post by varden »

@Weed-o,

Yeah, I know this shop, I've bought a vaporizer from them. It's a Poland-based vapeshop and since I'm polish I bought it from them. They started their expansion this year, so it's hard to find them abroad, but it's the biggest shop in Poland and they have huge variety of vaporizers, also not too popular, like Sticky Brick (all of them), VapCaps (all of them) and many others. Guys are doing a great job and really care, but it's their start abroad, so... you'll probably hear about them soon more and more because they are passionate about what they do. They create tons of content (unfortunately still only in polish), but you can see it here: https://www.vapefully.com/pl/wiedza/

There are lots of tips&tricks, if you use a google translator, maybe it'll be helpful for u guys :)

About the VapCap & preorder - they just don't have it yet at the warehouse, that's why they put it as "preorder" so that people know they have to wait a little bit. I'm waiting for it too and it should be ready next week :-).

PS Sticky Brick is f***cking awesome :-) Tried it a few times, it's really great. Really worth buying.
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

varden wrote: Mon 22nd May 2017 01:10 pm @Weed-o,

Yeah, I know this shop, I've bought a vaporizer from them. It's a Poland-based vapeshop and since I'm polish I bought it from them. They started their expansion this year, so it's hard to find them abroad, but it's the biggest shop in Poland and they have huge variety of vaporizers, also not too popular, like Sticky Brick (all of them), VapCaps (all of them) and many others. Guys are doing a great job and really care, but it's their start abroad, so... you'll probably hear about them soon more and more because they are passionate about what they do. They create tons of content (unfortunately still only in polish), but you can see it here: https://www.vapefully.com/pl/wiedza/

There are lots of tips&tricks, if you use a google translator, maybe it'll be helpful for u guys :)

About the VapCap & preorder - they just don't have it yet at the warehouse, that's why they put it as "preorder" so that people know they have to wait a little bit. I'm waiting for it too and it should be ready next week :-).

PS Sticky Brick is f***cking awesome :-) Tried it a few times, it's really great. Really worth buying.
First of all, thank you very much for your polite and informative reply.
To feel completely safe, I e-mailed sticky brick labs and they confirmed that vapefully are their partners and that they're legit. :D
varden

Post by varden »

Happy to hear :D Thanks for sharing this info, probably it'll be helpful for others :)
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Looked at price of 1000mg.you could make this with shatter and vg at the same price.but 1000mg to 10ml should be ultra strong
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I put 1g in 20ml, just nice imo, I find any less than 20ml it's cough your guts up time, also too thick it just fucks the coils up.
CO2oiler

Re: making THC vaping oil

Post by CO2oiler »

Are individual people allowed to make vape oil in Amsterdam? Or compassion groups? I ask because even though it is illegal to manufacture, for sale, THC vape oils in Canada, individuals are allowed to make their own. Any comments are appreciated thanks.