Post by DjShaggy »

I can get you into backyard

€200

Dm me

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by RoMoney »

Oz Kush 14/g, one of those hype flavours that is always expensive, but it's such a mouth watering strain! No time limit in Backyard we were there for almost 2 hours.

Nice hanging out there again.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Lolllo

Post by Lolllo »

Papi wrote: Thu 24th Aug 2017 04:21 pm
SAH89 wrote: Thu 24th Aug 2017 04:13 pm Hey Papi I'm heading to Barcelona in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on becoming a member at 2/3 shops with this been one of them, could you point me in the right direction to contacting them please?
Sure thing man, just PM me the dates and your full name, i'll sign you up on the list
Bonjour je suis a barcelone pour 3 jours j'avoue que ces photos me font rêver quelqu'un peut il maider a découvrir ce lieu magique? Incitation liste ou autre merci infiniment.
Smirks

Re: The Backyard, Barcelo

Post by Smirks »

Went to the Backyard several times during my recent trip. It feels like it’s just fully opening up again and the menu grew over the few days I was in town. They did a bit of a refurb just before lockdown and the place is looking good, with comfy seating extended to the back section of the main smoking room as well as the front section.

I was pleased that they extended my membership for a year for free, which was a great start to my first visit of the trip. Inside I met up with Romoney and Irish Matt (not a forum member nor a screen name, just a literal description of Matt, who’s Irish).

First purchase was the Mimosa, at 14 a gram. It was perfectly grown, beautiful purple tinted buds with a great smell and smoked like a dream. Other purchases included Pink Gasoline by Perfect Tree (33 Splitter x Peach Ozz), which was a great a definitely one of my favorite smokes of the trip.

Backyard is a very chilled place to sit and smoke, has very comfortable seating and usually good vibes, although one of the bud tenders is a bit grumpy at times. Watched the Italy v Spain match there and the atmosphere was great, not many customers so the staff were all watching the match as well.

They have nice clean bongs and a good selection of edibles.

I’ll be back
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

No longer frequent the BY. Very overpriced and has gotten progressively more so.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!