The Backyard, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Nuggz

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by Nuggz »

Vibe gone a bit south as of late. Last trip the crown this place previously held, was seized by Kalada for a host of reasons. All-in-all a great club, with a nice vibe. If I recall though refreshment and weed prices seemed to have gone up, Tangilope at 11 EUR/g was still one of the top smokes of the trip though.

Hope it'll be back at its full potential on the next visit.

Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

My late review from April!

I thought the BackYard was a really nice quiet club. Very airy and bright with a open roof at the back. Not dark and enclosed like other clubs I have been to.

The menu seemed larger compared to other clubs. But I think I got this impression due to the flowers not being split into different categories except for the top shelf pre packaged 2g Perfect Tree Flower (2g/€35)
They had 3 different brands of carts but I didn't try any as I still had a Bhoss Lady brand cart from my last trip. I bought a shatter pen brand battery (€10) for my cart as I thought it would work better. Still couldn't get good hits from the cart with the new battery or from any batteries i have tried since. :(

I asked which extracts were good and was recommended any diamond sauce and live rosin. Once again falling into the marketing hype trap I ask for some runtz live rosin. But they didn't have any so was recommend some zkittlez cube live rosin. This was my first time seeing live resin. I much prefer it to the diamond sauce.
Asked which was the tastiest flower and was recommend Falcon 9 (Sunset Surbert x Tina) by Perfect Tree. A really nice smoke.
I also picked up for ...Tangleope flower which was also very nice although was more Chocolope dominant terp wise.

My second visit was more of a cost oriented. I went for Gorilla glue #4 shatter at €20 for half a gram. One of my favorite strains. Also got some Sénor Gato Caramels 100mg for €10 I think. Once on the nicest edibles I have ever had. Just tasted like really nice caramel. I had some money left on my account so after staring at the menu for a long time I just went with some gg#4 flower

The Backyard has earned it's title as my new favorite club... For now
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
sneek

Post by sneek »

Hi heading to Barcelona in Aug was thinking of hitting this place up any ideas on where to start?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Should really have done this 2 weeks ago...

In town between 17-19 of June, nice and quiet, no complaints.... I smoked

Oz kush (14) a very good example of the strain, well cured excellent burn, some Z flavour with a great kick. Smoked 5 grams, the last gram unfortunately did have a seed in it.

Mimosa (12) perfect.

Gorilla banana (11) something I’ve never tried before, don’t really see the gorilla in it but there’s massive banana taste. Strong.

Tangilope (9?) a staple on the backyard menu, could have been cured better compared to the rest, really tasty as always.

I took my own dab rig and extracts from outside sources but they were happy to allow use of a blowtorch and of corse you’re never lonely with tangie the backyard dawg chilling.

Backyard is still the best club for me.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
sneek

Post by sneek »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 8th Jul 2019 10:05 am Should really have done this 2 weeks ago...

Oz kush (14) a very good example of the strain, well cured excellent burn, some Z flavour with a great kick. Smoked 5 grams, the last gram unfortunately did have a seed in it.

Mimosa (12) perfect.

Gorilla banana (11) something I’ve never tried before, don’t really see the gorilla in it but there’s massive banana taste. Strong.

Tangilope (9?) a staple on the backyard menu, could have been cured better compared to the rest, really tasty as always.

I took my own dab rig and extracts from outside sources but they were happy to allow use of a blowtorch and of corse you’re never lonely with tangie the backyard dawg chilling.

How did you get an introduction Djshaggy?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

sneek wrote: Mon 8th Jul 2019 11:02 am
DjShaggy wrote: Mon 8th Jul 2019 10:05 am Should really have done this 2 weeks ago...

Mimosa (12) perfect.

How did you get an introduction Djshaggy?
By meeting people , becoming friends and having conversations...
sneek

Post by sneek »

Cool unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so that's me humped.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

That’s ok, Catalan is the official language of Barcelona anyway. A few basic phrases will be useful but the majority do speak good English.
patrickda

Post by patrickda »

Hi all,

'm heading to Barcelona in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on becoming a member at the backyard could someone point me in the right direction to contacting them please?

Best regards
Patrick
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Seriously I'm starting the think somebody's just creating all these BCN membership and where to score threads just to ruffle some feathers on here...
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 10th Jul 2019 09:01 pm Seriously I'm starting the think somebody's just creating all these BCN membership and where to score threads just to ruffle some feathers on here...
Thinking same thing last week ,what was the handle of the guy who claims we hurt his feeling :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Poor rafiki, nugs was so mean to him :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I'm a real dickhead guys, my apologies...or lack thereof rather, on second thought 8)
sneek

Post by sneek »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 10th Jul 2019 09:01 pm Seriously I'm starting the think somebody's just creating all these BCN membership and where to score threads just to ruffle some feathers on here...
???
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Tangie hash 16 e/g - as good as any tangie hash we ever had, nice first impressions overall of a very nice place 😁👌
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: