The Backyard, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

DjShaggy

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 9th Mar 2018 11:54 pm Joined here this week. Great club. They have this Tangielope that is without doubt one of the best smelling strains I've ever come across.
thanks for getting me in, was great to meet you!

my new favourite club

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Papi

Post by Papi »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 14th Mar 2018 09:18 am
RoMoney wrote: Fri 9th Mar 2018 11:54 pm Joined here this week. Great club. They have this Tangielope that is without doubt one of the best smelling strains I've ever come across.

my new favourite club
Told ya:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 14th Mar 2018 09:18 am

my new favourite club
No probs, great to meet you too, hope to see you over there again some time!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Pat

Post by Pat »

I've recently moved to Barcelona and I'd like to check this, if someone is kind enough to invite me, or tell me how I can become a member
Thanks!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Pat wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 07:18 pm I've recently moved to Barcelona and I'd like to check this, if someone is kind enough to invite me, or tell me how I can become a member
Thanks!
Hi Pat, seeing as you’re new here I suggest you introduce yourself in the appropriate section of the forum. 1st post request for invite is not really what this site is about. Take it easy bud, happy schmoking!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Smirks wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 08:47 pm
Pat wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 07:18 pm I've recently moved to Barcelona and I'd like to check this, if someone is kind enough to invite me, or tell me how I can become a member
Thanks!
Hi Pat, seeing as you’re new here I suggest you introduce yourself in the appropriate section of the forum. 1st post request for invite is not really what this site is about. Take it easy bud, happy schmoking!
I need to copy&paste this response to 10 inbox messages a day i'm getting from 0 posters:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Pat

Post by Pat »

Yep, you're absolutely right, totally my bad.
Thanks!
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

God damn, this place looks amazing. I mean the birthday joint looking so :roll:

zlw

Post by zlw »

sparkAblunt wrote: Mon 16th Apr 2018 06:10 pm God damn, this place looks amazing.
especially the sasquash rosin press. it makes me wanna squish every last drop out of those delicious buds :twisted: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Papi wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 09:51 pm I need to copy&paste this response to 10 inbox messages a day i'm getting from 0 posters:)
You mentioned these at Spannabis, I've now started to get them too!!! :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

"sorry im not in town right now, good luck"
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

In a few times again during the last week, continues to amaze me how well all their weed is finished, had the Tangilope, Holy Grail Kush, GG4, Underdawg OG, Amnesia Haze and Super Silver Haze. Couldn't say a bad word about any of them.

I missed the wake and bake here everyday at 10am, as was the Spannabis timetable and out of the 4 clubs I'm a member of this was definitely the most noticeably quieter this time around so I can see why they don't open any earlier than 2pm normally.

This trip I go to know the area around it a bit better as well as I'm a member of the Nectar which is also in the area. It's nice when you know the area better, parks, places to eat etc. Miro park close by is not recommended, it's an open air sandpit with a playground.

Image[/url]
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Great relaxed vibe here again- this place feels like a locals cannabis club not a coffeeshop if that makes sense?
It was fairly quiet most visits and on the whole tolerable music with the exception of one day they started blasting trap music and mumble rap.

SSH - one of the best examples I've ever had. Very clean and clear upbeat high, not racy, buzzy like some can be.
Nice buds on offer, dense, sparkling, finished extremely well, proper dry & cure and no harshness at all- delivered on flavour consistently even with some illness I had during the trip. 👌

Tangielope- Couldn't taste this at first but got some bag smell. After a few days it was better much better nice orangey nose and taste with an obvious tropical flavour going on when vaped.

GG4- nice buds, well finished and cured- couldnt taste anything with my issue s but it was strong

Cookies & Cream- rock hard, dense, beautiful little nugs. Strong cookie profile with a slightly musky middle and an obvious creamyness that really rounded the whole experience off. A very heavy hitter one of the strongest of the trip.

I really like everything about the Backyard- the only thing that let's it down slightly is the location being quite far out. This can be improved with a bike or using the metro though. It also has less chavvy clientele which is a bonus.
cix93

Post by cix93 »

Hi im in august in barcelona somebody can invite me in the club?or just I try to write them?... I love the strain of the club :cry:
Thanks! :mrgreen:
AmDamMan

Post by AmDamMan »

Managed to secure an invite to the backyard, and so glad I did.
I was stocking up before heading to Rototom sunsplash later this week and everything I looked at looked beautiful.
Don't know the exact prices but menu ranged from 7 to 12 per gram and then pots of their specials for 50.
For less than 250euro I managed to buy a pot of of banana punchsicle, 5g Cookies n cream, 5g pineapple haze, 5g blueberry cheesecake, 2g grease monkey, 2g disco biscuit, 2g washing machine and 2g candy kush hash. I haven't smoked them all yet but all seem perfectly cured and what I have smoked has burned smooth and clean.
Nice bright interior, friendly staff and cheap drinks.