Coffee shops with pool tables etc

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
RandomizerII

Coffee shops with pool tables etc

Post by RandomizerII »

Hi guys

Just after a bit of advice please. Looking for coffee shops that have a pool table or other activities to do whilst we chill and have a smoke. Or any cafes that have things to do whilst we smoke/chill. Video games, pub games etc.

Trying to avoid any cafes that have a kinda of 'lads lads lads' culture if possible.

I'm taking the missus and she's not a big smoker so I'd like to try and keep her occupied whilst we have a chill out.

Apologies if this has been asked a million times.

Thanks in advance.

matty223

Re: Coffee shops with pool tables etc

Post by matty223 »

Funky monkey pool table, spirit has pinball and others games , these are the first 2 that come to mind :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I was recently in the Dam with someone who wanted a beer, so we went to the Flying Dutchman near Central Station, which is not a coffeeshop but a bar where you can smoke. It has a pool table. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other smoke-friendly bars had pool tables, but it's not my area of expertise.
Connorwal

Post by Connorwal »

Where I can find some coffee shops with pool tables? This pandemic made me to want to travel a lot more.
bedge

Post by bedge »

High Prix d'Ami has pool tables last time i looked.
best wishes all
bedge
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

The Bulldog Lounge in their Hotel has a pool table. Technically, it is only open to guests, but I've observed this policy is frequently waived to fill the bar. To that point, a woman with you is an advantage. They tend to favor women in groups or couples for this. The Hotel crowd itself tends to be varied and young-ish.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

ed the head wrote: Thu 3rd Sep 2020 10:30 pm The Bulldog Lounge in their Hotel has a pool table. Technically, it is only open to guests, but I've observed this policy is frequently waived to fill the bar. To that point, a woman with you is an advantage. They tend to favor women in groups or couples for this. The Hotel crowd itself tends to be varied and young-ish.
I would normally never argue with the king of the dog himself, but as we've very recently visited I thought I should give a small update. The lounge does accept guests not staying in the hotel (or at least did routinely rwo weeks ago), provided that you're visiting for drinks etc, sign in and sanitize hands, wear a face mask when not seated etc., even if your are not accompanied by a guest of the hotel (witnessed this repeatedly). Did not, however, notice if the pool table was in operation but think that it wasn't due to both the corona related restrictions and the fact that there were two huge dehumidifiers running in there seemingly to deal with some water damage that had recently happened. This situation with outside visitors having such "easy access" is likely temporary as the place was very empty besides a very few times at night and during the weekend...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 4th Sep 2020 04:36 pm
ed the head wrote: Thu 3rd Sep 2020 10:30 pm The Bulldog Lounge in their Hotel has a pool table...
I would normally never argue with the king of the dog himself..
:shock: :lol:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Get Down To It near Leidesplein has/had a pool table, not been there in over a year.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Susies salon has a pool table played on it last week.. Greenhouse coffeeshop across the canal
Comus

Post by Comus »

Storkies ( t'Ooievaartie) on the the north side has a pool, table football, maybe darts too if i remember right ..... it's a chilled place off the tourist trail and pretty oldskool on the whole. take the 902 ferry for free from behind centraal station and it's a 300m or so walk to the shop on Ooievaarsweg.
I'm in shocks and stares
macky

Post by macky »

Spirit has pinball and pool table ,been awhile sense we had T and T there :mrgreen: