The 405

Legal news, protests, etc.
jmoneyz405

The 405

Post by jmoneyz405 »

Does anyone live in amsterdam? me and a few buddy's are thinking about moving over there and opening a coffeshop but i have questions about it so any one who runs a coffeeshop or lives over there hit me back i wanna know what we are allowed to do prices on places shit like that

miguel

Post by miguel »

Sorry but I think that You can open a new coffeeshop in Holland.
The are permission to open a coffee and there are no more new.
The only way is to buy a coffeeshop but It's too hard to find one person that want to sell his coffee :D :D
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

Based on what i've heard and read Miguel it dead on.
Due to the enormous amount of pressure the government is under in Holland, they are no longer issuing new coffeeshop liscenses (sp). Therefore you would have to find someone willing to sell you their current liscense/shop. And anyone that is selling theirs is surely aware that they can ask pretty much whatever price they want....someone will buy it. I've also heard that the Dutch govt. makes it rather difficult for people to immigrate there legally, and if you are gonna own a coffeshop EVERYTHING better be as legal as possible.

Please let us know any other info your find out.
I keep telling myself that when i win PowerBall (huge lottery game here in the states, that often pays out over $100 Million) i am moving to Amsterdam and buying a shop :lol: :lol:
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

i heard they got round that problem by opening up franchises(hence the number of rockeries) but the government stopped that somehow. @*&%$$@'s :evil:
Member No.45 Show some Respect
jmoneyz405

Post by jmoneyz405 »

what about canada? do they have as strict laws as holland?
hippymadegood

Drugs in Canada

Post by hippymadegood »

If not for our less liberal friends south of the border, Cannabis would be both legal and taxed. We have legalized medical use however there is still no plan in place to supply to those legal users. The government tried to develop a program to grow and distribute but true to government style, the stuff was so bad no one got high.
Small quantities still a criminal offence but the main focus is on grow operations as these are blamed on organized crime and gang wars, not on the evil effects of weed.
Canada will legalize it as soon as the U.S. lightens up. Willy Nelson for President!

By the way, we grow some really dynamite stuff here, as good as almost any weed I have found in Amsterdam. As for names and strains - it's just hydro grown weed, no names and no hype. It's just weed.

Jim
shroomguy

Re: Drugs in Canada

Post by shroomguy »

hippymadegood wrote: As for names and strains - it's just hydro grown weed, no names and no hype. It's just weed.
Jim
Exactly like the dutch think or how it is in non tourist coffeshop....
The grower is the most important thing anyway.....

But personnaly I still like to have some kind of Idea of the strain.