What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
AzLaker

Re: What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 04:42 pm 2 x Tasty Honest Cookies (unknown dosage) - but we will just say 'Very Strong' -as they are gifted to me from a mate :D
Also still chewing on the Sour Apples and On Your Back Jacks :D
Looks like you're into a very relaxing evening. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 07:04 pm
Ghost wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 04:42 pm 2 x Tasty Honest Cookies (unknown dosage) - but we will just say 'Very Strong' -as they are gifted to me from a mate :D
Also still chewing on the Sour Apples and On Your Back Jacks :D
Looks like you're into a very relaxing evening. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
It was a very relaxed evening :D thank you AzLaker :thumbup: and it was also a lazy morning as i woke up with a major Stone Over going on :lol: :lol:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Sun 2nd Aug 2020 05:55 pm With you on the gummies ,paper and glass always had them . Most are canna butter ,coconut oil etc.now .
Went with buddy who gets smokes from reserve by the Pinery last week .Bought some called Bonnie and Clyde 420mg not as good as the ones a got from reserve by London but 30dollars great rice and buzz.
If you get chance to hit a reserve pot shop they all sell a joint with top self bud Then smothered in HBO oil and then....rolled in Kief . Most have picnic tables you can sit smoke ..the amount of different canna products are native brothers sell never seizes to amaze me :mrgreen:
Im defo going to stop at Tyendinaga Mohawks next trip through belleville now. :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Thu 27th Aug 2020 09:28 pm [quote=macky post_id=427260 time=<a href="tel:1596387304">1596387304</a> user_id=112449]
With you on the gummies ,paper and glass always had them . Most are canna butter ,coconut oil etc.now .
Went with buddy who gets smokes from reserve by the Pinery last week .Bought some called Bonnie and Clyde 420mg not as good as the ones a got from reserve by London but 30dollars great rice and buzz.
If you get chance to hit a reserve pot shop they all sell a joint with top self bud Then smothered in HBO oil and then....rolled in Kief . Most have picnic tables you can sit smoke ..the amount of different canna products are native brothers sell never seizes to amaze me :mrgreen:
Im defo going to stop at Tyendinaga Mohawks next trip through belleville now. :mrgreen:
[/quote]
Hexo has new weed shop in Belleville at there grow facility,you should check that out also kind of 8) place to stop
macky

Re: What are you eating right now? Edibles Threa

Post by macky »

Gummies ,gummies every where :D Had a chef make up a bunch using HBO oil from a closed loop system I beg ,borrow sometimes :D
The oil test in lab at 70% THC ,buddy uses in pens . He made four flavours in 100mg pieces,added up to 10,000 mg
Eat one piece first night ..was pretty intense buzz :mrgreen: Next day eat half of one ....spent five hours cleaning garage out .
Costs all in 6 dollars for each piece :mrgreen:
The government only sales 10mg pieces for around 7,8 dollars each ...no contest blackmarket wins again
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Hey hope you guys are well. happy holidaze.

gov wants $1 per mg of THC, black market is 15-20 mg per $1... I mean seriously, it's not even a discussion. $10 for 10 mg, WTF are we supposed to do with that? The calories alone are ridiculous.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Tue 15th Dec 2020 03:17 am Hey hope you guys are well. happy holidaze.

gov wants $1 per mg of THC, black market is 15-20 mg per $1... I mean seriously, it's not even a discussion. $10 for 10 mg, WTF are we supposed to do with that? The calories alone are ridiculous.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Crazy shit :D 500ml for 30dollars going price gummies blackmarket here :mrgreen:
I would say gage Cannibis is best weed for money in legal market with broken coast a close second ..hope you guys have great Xmas :mrgreen:
Bye the bye I bought live resin slush witch has no THC % ..how-that gets by health Canada 🇨🇦
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Been making edibles for almost a year now. My last smoke was October 2021. I will vape oil, but 95% it’s edibles. The Mrs makes me rice crispy squares and we add 2 grams of 99% distillate. Gets about 24 squares, so a 14 or so days out of 2 grams. Sleep is better than ever. Lung capacity is crazy good now. Went from rolling all day long, oz a week, to smokeless almost overnight. Best part, I get the distillate from a trusted, safe, quality first connect for $10/gram.

Macky do you remember caribou? They are now Interior cannabis (ICC), better than ever. They were going to try and go legal, but I think some of the partners went a different direction and launched ICC.

Edit: shit it’s been a year since replying lol. Merry Xmas again. Only the best to you guys, be well.
macky

Post by macky »

Icc 8) ,wondering where they went . Tried legal gummies before golf thought would help with putting ....nope seems I needed glasses :D
Girl from northern cannibis keeps recommending dissolute around 90 % for edibles ,she puts dabs on sugar cube .
She says if Dab all six sides ..your off to never ,never land :D
Hope you two have great holidays
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Some Bakewell slices made by a local source, not sure of the strength but they seem to be very strong as i woke up with a stone over going on and the eyes were glued together :lol :lol: will be having another in a moment to see what the effect is without having a smoke before hand.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sat 26th Feb 2022 09:59 am Some Bakewell slices made by a local source, not sure of the strength but they seem to be very strong as i woke up with a stone over going on and the eyes were glued together :lol :lol: will be having another in a moment to see what the effect is without having a smoke before hand.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Ghost. :mrgreen:

Don't tell anyone, :silent: a couple of months ago, my Mother of 92 years, and who has NEVER smoked or ate cannabis, accidently ate one of

my homemade edible mini muffins. We had four sitting on the counter waiting to be consumed by my ex and myself. Each mini contained about 150-

175mg of THC. I went into the kitchen, saw one missing and asked Mom if she ate one? When she nodded yes, I almost sh#t in my pants. After a minute

of figuring what to do, we put Mom in her comfortable chair, watch her eyes get heavy, and fall asleep for a few hours. Upon waking up with nothing in

her stomach, she threw up a couple of times. We got her to eat something, then she went to bed and slept all night. The next day, she felt fine, but

looked a little droopy eyed. I was a little freaked out then, but we laugh about it now. :lol: Good times. :wtf: :crazy:

AzLaker
8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Shit man I laughed reading that story your mom must of had a great life to make it to 92 and still be getting baked 😂😂 you were lucky there huh😂😂
I gave my mom Rick Simpson oil to help with back pain I let it out 10/1 with extra virgin olive oil and just gave her 3 little drips under her tounge not wanting to get her stoned and freak her out... She was fn whacked had a great night can't remember any of it ended up eating a carrot cake and chicken sandwich and slept great which was the point with the back pain
She won't take it again do pity
My friends mother once stuck her finger into a dish of bho he was purging and had to go to bed for 2 days, taught she was dying wanted to call and ambulance, he had an awful job trying to talk her out of it attick full of plants and Pyrex dish full of bho 🙈 had a laugh about it when she came down... Don't think she's been back for a visit since, 🙈 you couldn't write it 😂😂
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Just like your friends Mom, we were expecting the same thing. :? :crazy: Thank goodness that never happened. :angel: I really believe the high
dosage and the fact she's never consumed cannabis before, helped knock her out like a baby. :lol:
After the high worn off, we had a nice discussion on what she can eat, and WHAT she cannot eat. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 26th Feb 2022 02:25 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Ghost. :mrgreen:

Don't tell anyone, :silent: a couple of months ago, my Mother of 92 years, and who has NEVER smoked or ate cannabis, accidently ate one of

my homemade edible mini muffins. We had four sitting on the counter waiting to be consumed by my ex and myself. Each mini contained about 150-

175mg of THC. I went into the kitchen, saw one missing and asked Mom if she ate one? When she nodded yes, I almost sh#t in my pants. After a minute

of figuring what to do, we put Mom in her comfortable chair, watch her eyes get heavy, and fall asleep for a few hours. Upon waking up with nothing in

her stomach, she threw up a couple of times. We got her to eat something, then she went to bed and slept all night. The next day, she felt fine, but

looked a little droopy eyed. I was a little freaked out then, but we laugh about it now. :lol: Good times. :wtf: :crazy:

AzLaker
8)
92 years young :D :wave: :thumbup:'Happy Days' made me chuckle that @AzLaker - I went into the kitchen, saw one missing and asked Mom if she ate one? When she nodded yes, I almost sh#t in my pants. :lol: :lol: that got me laughing mate :!: always gets a good sleep on them edibles :thumbup: We shall have to sample some when in town for 420
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 26th Feb 2022 10:13 pm My friends mother once stuck her finger into a dish of bho he was purging and had to go to bed for 2 days, taught she was dying wanted to call and ambulance, he had an awful job trying to talk her out of it attick full of plants and Pyrex dish full of bho 🙈 had a laugh about it when she came down... Don't think she's been back for a visit since, 🙈 you couldn't write it 😂😂
Another that has made me laugh this morning :D 'Don't think she's been back for a visit since, 🙈' :lol: