City Hall

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like City Hall

I like this shop
88%
I don't like this shop
12%

Total votes: 17

hilian2

City Hall

Post by hilian2 »

ACD Page: City Hall

next door to Greenhouse Centrum
Found this place on tues 1st may 07
A lovely basement shop. It had a cool reggae vibe and we bought a skunk joint E3.50 and chilled in a private niche up the back of the shop by a painting of Marley. The bar/bud tenders were friendly but looked more like they ought to be running a straight shop, but obviously looks can be deceiving. It was a cosy place and will go back again.

A toke a day keeps the blues away - Hils xxx
potty

Post by potty »

8) We called in here because the greenhouse was a bit full and glad we did,my mate got a good deal on a 5g bag of super skunk.
Found the guys behind the counter friendly.
cheese

Post by cheese »

i really enjoyed this shop.... i went when they still served beer tho, so i think that had a lot to do with why i liked it.

they had pretty good gear, and quite the wide selection... i believe most of it was pre weighed and bagged tho... but still pretty good quality. it wasnt too dry either, im not sure how they store the bags, but seemed much better than other pre bagged weed from other shops.

the older brown guy was pretty friendly budtender as well..
' Smoke em if you got em '
Mr Oranje

Re: City Hall

Post by Mr Oranje »

We rated this Coffeeshop and it came out with a 50% rating. It was at best average.

I think the first thought to pop into my head about this shop was, “This place is kind of weird.” That is mainly because you really feel like you are in a bar more than a coffeeshop. You get the idea that perhaps this place use to be a bar but then was converted into a coffeeshop. It is a bit dingy and dark and it is lower than street level which adds to that feeling
http://www.CoffeeshopsRated.com - We have rated over 50 Coffeeshops now!!
Opus132

Post by Opus132 »

Right next to the Greenhouse in the RLD. Almost the antithesis of Greenhouse in aesthetics. Downstairs and kind of dark, it has more of a bar vibe. The Haze came highly recommended by a local and a friend. The Mango Haze was really special and that's remarkable considering I had been smoking night and day for a week straight in Amsterdam. We also tried some old school classics which I can't remember (perhaps AK47 and Jack Herrer) and they were also very good, but the Mango Haze was THE smoke and, sure enough, tasted like mangoes. From what I can recall, there was a pinball machine in back as well as a large table for big groups. A nice change of pace before going back out into the madness and fancier shops.
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream. - John Lennon
treetop

Post by treetop »

For me City Hall is the place you walk past to get to the more comfortable, numerous seating area of the Green Factory next door. Nice tip on the pinball. Will have to check that one out. The super skink too. I like super skunk!
How much did you produce?
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Open again, more place to sit , but the flipper is gone!
Anyway the menu is the same, great stuff for reasonable Price!
Friendly owner, gave us some hash to taste for free, nice stuff...
Keep on rollin'...
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Sloth wrote:Open again, more place to sit , but the flipper is gone!
Anyway the menu is the same, great stuff for reasonable Price!
Friendly owner, gave us some hash to taste for free, nice stuff...
Free taste? I'm there. Thanks for the update.
Not long now....
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Pretty sure City Hall is gone, no signs outside, and no doors open last weekend.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Possibly the best priced weed list in Amsterdam, or that I've seen so far.

They had a range of great sativas and indicas, with a maximum price of €11. I got Mango Haze. It was pre bagged but by far the best Mango Haze I've seen in Amsterdam to this date. And this is my 5th trip.

This is a gem!
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Was planning on stopping by next time I'm in town to test it out. Anyone know if it's still open for sure?
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
ksw1

Post by ksw1 »

Its open and serving the mango , my mate was in there yesterday I'm just hoping its still on sale 4th march when I touch down :-)
I had the mango haze from there last year and it was the best bud I smoked on that trip to the dam , really nice smoke long live the mango haze :-) :-) :-)
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Cool to hear! Hope they still have the Mango next month when I stop by.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Colino

Post by Colino »

Lemon Haze wrote:Cool to hear! Hope they still have the Mango next month when I stop by.
I smoked mango gapie bought here last summer, was nice but was amnesia
ksw1

Post by ksw1 »

My mate got back from the dam on Monday he said the mango wasn't the best certainly not usual standard , not flushed very well he reckons :( please tell me this ain't the case and he's just being a picky fucker ???? Looking forward to the mango next week he's shattered my dreams hahaha :lol: