Lounge Shop Domino, Almere

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Domino

I like Domino
No votes
I don't like Domino
No votes

Total votes: 0

Worsall

Lounge Shop Domino, Almere

Post by Worsall »

ACD Page: Loungeshop Domino

I found this on my recent family visit to holland and had to stay in Amere!

I think this is the only shop, reasonable but limited selection of weed and hash. You have to give ID to the doorman and budtender regardless of age, even the locals have to comply. They enter you details in a register if you purchase weed.

Not the best of atmosheres but any port in a storm, its a 40 minute train journey to dam!

Loungeshop Domino
coffee shop
Grote Markt 23
Almere 1315JA

Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

I had never heard of that before. Google Earth shows me it is quite far away. Perhaps oneday I shall make it that far out of town :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

That one’s not in the ACD. Do you think it’s new?

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Px_Flevoland.html
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

No it is not new, Lem. It is the only coffeeshop listed in the International Highlife Guide to the Hemp Industry for Almere so I guess it's been around awhile. Peace.
Lemming wrote:That one’s not in the ACD. Do you think it’s new?

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Px_Flevoland.html
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
johnjay

Post by johnjay »

It actually is fair new (opened in September 2006).

Domino has a policy where they do NOT allow you to smoke your own stash (otherwise the doorman will remove you from the premises). The - IMO - shitty urban music doesn't help either.

Almere actually has two more coffeeshops - one of these also being in the Centrum. It's called the Blowboat and is an actual boat. You also need to show your ID twice there, but the ambiance is nicer and they have a much bigger menu.
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

johnjay wrote:Domino has a policy where they do NOT allow you to smoke your own stash (otherwise the doorman will remove you from the premises). The - IMO - shitty urban music doesn't help either.
Thats a shame. I mean, if you want to top your joint up with a of Tempal Ball, what are you supposed to do?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Thanks people. I'll add it to the database so it will appear on the site next time I update it. I’m aware of the Blowboot but are you saying there's a third shop?
johnjay

Post by johnjay »

Lemming wrote: I’m aware of the Blowboot but are you saying there's a third shop?
Yeah, in Almere Haven. I've never visited it though, so can't help you with more info.