Moored in the Maghreb (Completed - 3 parts)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: Moored in the Maghreb (Completed - 3 parts)

Post by ed the head »

nice

He who tries to shine dims his own light
Comus

Post by Comus »

really nice ..... i usually stay in the hotel el muneria/tangier inn .... mostly room 8 .... where william burroughs wrote Naked Lunch :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
macky

Post by macky »

Nice read ...looking forward to you sniffing out some good hash at 420 for us :D Love hash but not much of an expert ,help full hints always welcome 8)
RoMoney

Re: Moored in the Maghreb

Post by RoMoney »

Thanks for all the positive feedback folks. If any forum regulars are ever thinking of going please feel free to reach out to me for info.
kalima wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 11:01 am really great read, and definitely makes me want to visit , how was the weather out there?, and I am guessing you got lots of love hash as well, :mrgreen:
Weather was ok-ish. Mid-teens most days, but had a good few days of proper rain. Given back home was under snow I wasn't too bothered. I was hoping to go a little later but work didn't permit, so while I might have had better weather I wouldn't have been able to swing by Spannabis on the way home which was an inspired decision so it balances out.
Comus wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 06:48 pm really nice ..... i usually stay in the hotel el muneria/tangier inn .... mostly room 8 .... where william burroughs wrote Naked Lunch :thumbup:
Nice, always a few Burroughs fans floating around the city, literally :mrgreen:
macky wrote: Tue 3rd Apr 2018 09:00 pm Nice read ...looking forward to you sniffing out some good hash at 420 for us :D Love hash but not much of an expert ,help full hints always welcome 8)
Wouldn't claim to be an expert, that's why I like to go direct to Chefchaouen and buy unpressed stuff as it's easier to judge the quality and harder for them to rip you off. You can press it anyway and have lots of fun with it.

These were the rolls I was making to sit on the liquid pad in the lotus vape :D
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Devore

Post by Devore »

Those rolls are genius!!
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

Junglist Movement wrote: Mon 2nd Apr 2018 01:46 pm Wow. This is wonderful. I've never really put any thought into visiting Morocco.
+1
Thanks for sharing
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Great read! I picked up some Moroccan clients the other day, and the wife gushed over the Rif mountainous area.
TheBlueMusketeer

Post by TheBlueMusketeer »

Very entertaining travelogue. Would love to pick you brains and follow in your footsteps at some point!
All for one and one for all.