Amsterdam launches campaign against misbehaving tourists

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
notsofasteddie

Re: Amsterdam launches campaign against misbehaving tourists

Post by notsofasteddie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 21st Jun 2018 04:02 pm
Popeye wrote: Thu 21st Jun 2018 09:25 am This is geat news. One of my favourite things to see in Amsterdam is a drunk as fuck English lad getting huckled by 2.5m police. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yeah, back in "the good old days" when there were coffeeshops in Warmoesstraat we would laugh our asses off watching just such entertaining sights! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's hope it doesn't translate into a crackdown on stoners besides the drunken goofs!

CC
Most ACD members are very professional, so let the "newbies" beware and be aware! I don't think I'll have a problem! I know the dance and how to go!! Screw the "goofs" stoner or otherwise! If you can't handle your goods, stay home! I prefer the friendly Amsterdam!

naancy271

Post by naancy271 »

Amsterdam's campaign against misbehaving tourists is a proactive step towards maintaining the city's unique charm and preserving its cultural heritage. With the rise in tourism, it is essential to address the negative impacts associated with overtourism, such as overcrowding, disrespectful behavior, and damage to local neighborhoods. By launching this campaign, Amsterdam aims to raise awareness among visitors about responsible tourism and encourage respectful behavior towards residents, historic sites, and the environment. It sends a powerful message that tourism should be a mutually beneficial experience, fostering a harmonious relationship between tourists and locals. This initiative highlights the city's commitment to sustainability and ensuring a positive experience for both residents and visitors alike.
naancyinsta pro
Old Fart

Post by Old Fart »

This thread reminds me of the good old days on Channels. It's human nature to bicker. 😊
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Old Fart wrote: Thu 27th Jul 2023 07:01 pm This thread reminds me of the good old days on Channels. It's human nature to bicker. 😊
No it isn't..... :lol: