DIY vape pens using “Liquidizer”

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Willjay

DIY vape pens using “Liquidizer”

Post by Willjay »

Has anyone used this process to refill vape pens? How well did it work for you? Could you use ice water extraction hash for the process?
Thanks for reading :mrgreen:

www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
RoMoney

Re: DIY vape pens using “Liquidizer”

Post by RoMoney »

I've used shatter and wax liquidizer to make my own vape carts, it works quite well but I will no longer smoke anything with a mixing agent, which is what the wax liquidizer is. In terms of carts, I think it would be better to buy distillate carts with no mixing agent.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
macky

Post by macky »

Same here we started with shatter pens ,but as Romoney says the thinner is cancer causing :D
We started with oil made of alcohol,but the pens would clog up ,with the newer designed pens for concentrates ,so not so much now.
We now have gone to a six and A half pound closed CO2 loop system. This oil is now put into throw away pens ,half is put in vac oven and turned to shatter .This is then blended with pollen sifted from bud to make block hash . I suggest you press the bubble hash to rosin and buy pen with an element for concentrates or come north this summer and we will send you home with some new pens.
I,m Sure there,s a blues fest some where this summer :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thank you guys for your replies I was worried about the “liquidizer” the same shit is used in fog machines don’t need that on stage or in my lungs.
Macky you have me looking at rosin presses now, seems to me to be a low cost, safe way to make concentrate as compared to butane, seems dangerous, or CO2 extraction seem expensive.
Up till now I’ve used rolling papers and a one hit pipe I made in the shop years ago, I now have a medical card and really like the “pens” but there expensive, and probably use the same liquidizer. I do now own a concentrate pen that I purchased from the state dispensary. My weed is as good as there’s and I’m not spending that type of money on bud (unless I’m in Amsterdam) but I do like the pens.
What type of rosin presses do you guys use or would use?
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

For amount you would be making ,go on Amazon for rosin press ..be amazed :D
Hair straitener and vice ,you know ratchet type for wood working plenty pressure with out using your knee or foot :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Macky another question does the oil from the CO2 process go straight into the vape pen?
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

macky wrote: Sat 2nd Feb 2019 04:29 pm For amount you would be making ,go on Amazon for rosin press ..be amazed :D
Hair straitener and vice ,you know ratchet type for wood working plenty pressure with out using your knee or foot :mrgreen:
They only hold 13rd of a gram and are disposable , the pens are filled with no cut :mrgreen:
They sell for around 40 a piece or 10,000 for box of a 1000..
Forgot to congratulate on your med, licence,what strains you growin?
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Pineapple Express, and Blue Venom ( I call it Blue Velvet)in the bloom now Super Lemon Haze in flower

Probably going with a press, the rest of the methods are to costly, and complicated for a lazy old hippy like me, but we keep looking at the government sponsored and paid for Blues Festivals up north and one day we’ll be there, I’ll let you know :mrgreen:

Steve Strongman from Quebec won the best guitar in the solo/duo division at the IBC’s in Memphis Canada has taken the top prizes a couple of times now :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org