Coffeeshop Africa (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Africa

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
100%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 1

Marok21

Coffeeshop Africa (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

ACD Page: Africa, Tilburg

Seemed to be a moroccan owned coffeeshop near the centrum of Tilburg. They are focused on hash and it looks like they have some of the best deals in town. The menu was like:

Weed

White Widow (around 8€/g)
Black Sugar Haze (10€/g)
Amnesia Haze (12€/g)

Hash

Gardella (6€/g)
Ketama Gold (6€/g)
Critical (7€/g)
Kristal (8€/g)
Caramello (8€/g)
Twizzla (10€/g)

They also had a lot of 5g deals. Like Critical hash for 25€/5g, Twizzla 40€/5g, Gardella 20€?/5g and also a hash that they only sold as a 5g deal called Royal Cream 40€/5g if I remember right. Best discounts I found so far in a coffeeshops.

I asked the friendly budtender if he could show me the Gardella. It looked great for the price and much brighter than most Gardella type hashes I smoked so far. Pretty soft good smelling hash with a good oil content. It smells a bit like Gardella I smoked before but also pretty like a classic moroccan hash. Taste is good as the effect so maybe one of my favorite cheap hashes atm. The dealer told me that he would buy 5g for 20€/g. I don´t wanted to buy so much hash (had enough on me..) and answered next time for sure. I am not 100% sure if it was for 20€ or 25€ (I think 20€ :lol: ) but even if if would be for 25€/5g it would be still a great deal.

I also went for their top priced moroccan Twizzla (10€/g). Also here pretty nice moroccan hash. More blonde with a good oil content. Both hashes bubbled nice when touched by the flame while the Twizzla bubbled more... it reminded me a bit a batch from Royal from Coffeeshop the Wall I got in the past. Overall a tasty moroccan import hash. Well not as tasty as the Double Diamond from Toermalijn but it´s a different kind of hash and much cheaper.

Seems to be a good shop for nice cheap moroccan import hash. By the way I also heard good things about their Black Sugar weed from locals. They have a pretty big smoke area with many games you can use like chess and so on. They also had a small outdoor smoke area (really small :lol: ) but better than nothing. Like that shop and will visit it again.

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop Africa (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

Went here with a mate and we decide to get one of their 5g hash deals...

Asked the dealer if I could take a look on their Royal Cream (35€/5g sold only as 5g deal) and their Gardella (20€/5g). Their Gardella looked good
but not as good as the last time so I went for the Royal Cream because it simply looked better to me and also the dealer recommended it for the nice effect.

Royal Cream (35€/5g) - First of all it was pretty different to most hashes I saw sold as "Royal Cream"... well it´s only names... it´s a pretty blonde crumbly/sandy hash with a nice fresh kind of fruity smell. Seems like it was made with foreign genetics but it´s not a newschool hash. Bubbles when touched by the flame. Effect is a pleasent smooth high/stoned... strong enough and for me a good all round hash. With 7€ for a gram it´s nice priced! Good one and I will come back :D
Last edited by Marok21 on Mon 13th Jan 2020 09:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I didn´t buy 5g at one shop usually but there 5g deals are very attractive. Tried their Gardella with a mate (20€/5g). So we paid 4€/g which is one of the best deals/discounts I got from a coffeeshop :D Quality is also pretty good... not the same batch as last time but it bubbles when touched by the flame and has a natural smell... furthermore it´s brighter then most gardella type hashes I smoked before...
Last edited by Marok21 on Sun 28th Jul 2019 02:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Caramello hash (5g deal for 30€ or 1g for 8€) - Very dark brown oily sticky hash like it should be as a "caramello hash"... it looks pretty like the real deal :shock: but I know that the look is not all and especially over the last years there are many ultra sticky hashes that are sold for very cheap prices and well it isn´t as good as it looks usually... the Caramello from Africa had a pretty special smell that reminded me a bit of Gerdalla hashes I smoked in the past. The smell isn´t pretty strong but it is there and it smelled pretty natural to me. It also smoked pretty smooth and clean... effect is more of a smooth high/stoned... Overall a pretty good hash and with the 5g discount a real nice deal :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

:( closed atm because they make vacation... can´t remember when they open again :roll: :? sry... but as I know they make vacation nearly every year for a longer period in the summer...
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

There was one 5 gram deal for Hash -The Royal Cream 35 euro.
Think it's still more or less the same as Marok21 describes.
Recognized the fruity smell/taste though I'm not very observant in that department probably.. :mrgreen:

But a very nice smoke - Floating in/on a cloud in a private space and a nice body relaxing effect.

It's a nice shop but I fancied the Ambiance of the Toermalijn a bit more.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hashsmoker wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 02:09 pm There was one 5 gram deal for Hash -The Royal Cream 35 euro.
Think it's still more or less the same as Marok21 describes.
Recognized the fruity smell/taste though I'm not very observant in that department probably..

But a very nice smoke - Floating in/on a cloud in a private space and a nice body relaxing effect.

It's a nice shop but I fancied the Ambiance of the Toermalijn a bit more.
I was there last week and tried their Royal Cream, too. I have to agree with you it´s still a nice smoke
especially for the price :D compared to the last batch that one was a bit fresher. Like it :D

In the last year they had much more 5g deals on their menu... like 5g Gardella for 20€, 5G Critical for 25€...
The Royal Cream is the only 5g deal on their menu atm.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally the shop was open after a few times in the past when I was standing if front of closed doors :roll:

As I thought before the prices went up here for hash since Corona...

What I remeber is:

Twizzla (12€/g)
Caramello (10€/g)
Hia (10€/g)
Critical Cream (10€/g)
Also the "Royal Cream" is still on the menu and still available in 5 gram packs only. But now it goes for 50€/5g :shock:

Personaly I tried their Twizzla (12€/g) which was a more creamy darker moroccan hash. Smells pretty natural earthy but not a strong smell but pleasent to my nose. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. It was stronger than I thought but could be more tasty but in the end it was good and enjoyable.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Twizzla (12€/g) - New batch. When the budtender showed it to me out of the container I was pretty impessed by its look :shock: Very fresh shiny creamy and not as dark as the last time while after a short time in the baggy it gets nearly black, too. It still bubble strong when touched by the flame. Most hashes that I tried from Coffeeshop Africa didn´t smelled very strong but were always pleasent and natural to my nose. This Twizzla batch smelled def. stronger kind of earthy hashy while it´s still not a super intense smell but natural and "lekker" 8) Tasty stuff, too.

Overall a nice fresh creamy moroccan hash :D Reminds me a bit of Tweede Kamer/Amsterdam Coffeeshops Beldia (11€/g) that they had on the menu for a while but this Twizzla batch was super fresh :mrgreen: It´s hard to find quality moroccan hash for a "normal" price since Covid but that one for 12€/g is finally a "fair" price :roll: :D

By the way they also had a Gardella 5g hash deal back on the menu for 30€ which could be a good option if on a budget but I didn´t had a look on its quality.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sadly the Twizzla (12€/g) was again a different batch and not as good as the last time. While it´s still good hash and remembers me of the first batches of Twizzla that I got here some years before... it´s a polm hash now less strong but it still gives also nice flavors.

Overall it´s still good quality but the batch of last month was way better.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Twizzla (12€/g) - The current batch was nothing special but overall good quality moroccan hash bit overpriced.

Brown Sugar Haze (10€/g) -
I heard from many locals that this weed has usual a good value for money. From look and smell I wasn´t really impressed... no smell out of the box... in the past I saw it a few times and it was damn crystal packed and fresh now it´s pretty different. Also when grinded up the weed doesn´t smell :? but when smoked it has a good natural taste and the effect is strong but not so hazy. Good mix of indica/sativa liked it :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 weeks ago:

Like in most coffeeshops in Tilburg there is still only take away :? I heard that this is because of stricter tobacco rules and it seems like most coffeeshops dont take extra effort to make it possible to sit down and have a smoke not even pure weed smoking is allowed :? Really sad...

I tried their Twizzla (12€/g) and Hia (10€/g) hash. Both good quality more blondish colored hashes. The cheaper Hia hash looked more creamy to me and was a nice smoke for the price while nothing outstanding but as said before good quality. The Twizzla was good, too but I prefered the Hia which was 2€ cheaper as well...

Overall sadly both lacked a bit in taste for me... I mean it tasted good but there was no "full mouth" taste like I would describe it :lol: but I still enjoyed the smoke :mrgreen:

Batches seems to change pretty fast here... most of the time it´s good quality but sometimes it was outstanding so its worth to have a look on their hashes for sure :D