Karel´s Haze

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Marok21

Karel´s Haze

Post by Marok21 »

ACD Page: Karel's Haze

My mate got a strain called "Karel´s Haze#3" a few months ago from Coffeeshop Greenhouse in Den Haag. He was pretty impessed by it... it was one of the best Hazes he smoked since many years... well it was sold for 20€/g :shock: :lol: as a "premium quality" weed.

The genetics are from "Super Sativa Seed Club". It´s a cross of "Old school Haze" X "Chem Dog OG Fire". I saw a menu of Greenhouse Den Haag on google and they also offer "Karel´s Haze#8" for 14€/g. The description on the menu is exactly the same as for #3 but it´s not marked as "premium quality".

Last week I saw Karel´s Haze on a menu from Coffeeshop Greenhouse in Amsterdam (the two shops have nothing to do with each other... not the same chain) for 18€/g :?

Anyone tried it?

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RvanSteensel

Re: Karel´s Haze

Post by RvanSteensel »

the stuff is sold in jars in barcelona

guess the 20euro one is probably grown by the breeders , and the cheap one grown by a homegrower ?
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Tue 16th Apr 2019 08:57 am guess the 20euro one is probably grown by the breeders , and the cheap one grown by a homegrower ?
That is possible... or maybe it´s a kind of special pheno (#3) but 20€ is really expensive... when it would be grown by the breeder I could understand the high price a bit... but 20€ :shock:
kingbee wrote: Mon 15th Apr 2019 11:45 pm Here's a report from a Facebook post and video on Karel's Haze - it looks and sounds great, especially for a 9-week flowering plant, but 20 euro a gram for a 9-weeker is very expensive!!!
True very expensive! :? for such a short flower time... well like said before maybe it´s a special pheno or grown by the breeder... but the price and short flower time do not fit well together :?
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

It's basically:

Old School Haze x Chemdawg x Fire Kush.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ka ... Seed_Club/

Nothing really spectacular... But if it's good... :lol: :wave:

But anyway i would never pay 20€ for a gram of weed, no matter the quality ...

For me everything over 14-16€ is shi*-hype-crap-Weed...
And a rip-off - no weed in the world is worth that price...
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche
CoupeCulling

Post by CoupeCulling »

SuperSkunk wrote: Tue 20th Aug 2019 04:53 pm It's basically:

Old School Haze x Chemdawg x Fire Kush.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ka ... Seed_Club/

Nothing really spectacular... But if it's good... :lol: :wave:

But anyway i would never pay 20€ for a gram of weed, no matter the quality ...

For me everything over 14-16€ is shi*-hype-crap-Weed...
And a rip-off - no weed in the world is worth that price...
If there's a 10 euro weed and a 20 euro weed and the 20 euro weed is 4 times stronger, then would you not go for it?
What if it improved your vision and improved bone density?
Increased longevity reduced risk of cancer?

Has to be a point you would take it or your not thinking very logically.
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

If there's a 10 euro weed and a 20 euro weed and the 20 euro weed is 4 times stronger, then would you not go for it?
What if it improved your vision and improved bone density?
Increased longevity reduced risk of cancer?

Has to be a point you would take it or your not thinking very logically.
1st: How do you define 'stronger' in which way...? If you mean like, the 10€ Weed makes you a bit stoned & the 20€ Weed locks you on the couch & you won't stand up for 1 or 2 h - if you think thats worth it, your opinion...
And no, i would never go for weed @ that price...

2nd: Improving my vision? LOL if i want to improve my vision i take other stuff... :roll:

3rd: I don't give a f*ck about my bone density :lol:

And about cancer! There are so much substances all around everybody & in everybodys food & drinks that does this or that... I will never ever go through life like: "Omg it gives cancer" So what ?
You get cancer - or you don't - if you wanna make a fool out of yourself & believe the stuff which are some people who thin the know anything about it, go on...

I'm working in the medicine sector since a long time & i worked on palliative care & oncology so i would say i know a lot about it.

Live your Life & stop worrying about some stupid stuff - talked by stupid people who think they know anything, in fact they are mostly: charlatans.

No offense ;)
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche
macky

Post by macky »

What if they had a blue pill that.......... :lol: Your in the Dam kids ,Disney land like of course it,s over priced .
CoupeCulling

Post by CoupeCulling »

Think you took me a bit literally there, bud.

You said "I won't pay X regardless of quality" I was just trying to show you there would be some scenario under which you should get the 20 euro weed.

Say it's like .1g of the 20 euro bag gets you nicely high (2 euro) while it takes .3g of the other for a similar experience (3 euro) .

Then logically all other factors being the same you would choose the more expensive bag.
macky

Post by macky »

I always go for-highest price on menu ...a fool and his money are soon parted ...I,m a tourist not play,n a local :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I go for the FREEDOM it’s still the only place you can walk in purchase and consume marijuana :mrgreen: doesn’t matter the price sometimes, your just celebrating the moment 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Willjay wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 10:29 pm I go for the FREEDOM it’s still the only place you can walk in purchase and consume marijuana :mrgreen: doesn’t matter the price sometimes, your just celebrating the moment 8)
Oh! You musicians...always try,n to get out from under The man :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 11:14 pm
Willjay wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 10:29 pm I go for the FREEDOM it’s still the only place you can walk in purchase and consume marijuana :mrgreen: doesn’t matter the price sometimes, your just celebrating the moment 8)
Oh! You musicians...always try,n to get out from under The man :D
Just walking down the sunny side of the street :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

It was re-released by the Super Sativa Seeds Club. It's the original, the club quit 20 years ago but the genetics were kept alive, now they restarted, supported by Dutch Passion. Only 180 euro's for 12 regular seeds :-D. Currently out of stock, but it will be back. Nice for connoisseurs of old school haze.