Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

LN94

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by LN94 »

I had Guava €16 and Shoreline €14 from here last week.

Shoreline was really smooth and a strong head high, very good version of shoreline. What I’ve found in many coffeeshops that offer this strain, is that the strong scent this strain always produces is rarely met with a similarly strong taste. But this was one of the better versions.

But the Guava... Damn! Love that stuff. Could smoke it all day, amazing gassy OG diesely flavour, a real legit taste that has become so bloody hard to find in NL. Be back for soon ASAP, one of the finer products I’ve had in Amsterdam and I’m annoyingly picky. Class.

Tried friend’s Mimosa & Orange Sofa from here too, they were okay but slightly lacking in flavour.

UPDATE: Went back today (20/7) and Guava was sold out. :(

Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

I agree with LN94 for tge Shoreline, really good and full of taste, but the star was OZK (15 €g) best smoke of the trip, strong Zkittlez taste reinforced with note of OG.
HonestGlasgowStoner

Post by HonestGlasgowStoner »

Went out looking for this one and found it after 20 mins walk, what a surprise that the guava was sold out ? Always seem like the supposedly best on the menu is always sold out or maybe they dont sell it too some tourists ? So decided to have a look at the ozk but it looked and smelt of nothing really, looked at the og reekin but didnt look up to much either so just left them both
LN94

Post by LN94 »

HonestGlasgowStoner wrote: Fri 31st Jul 2020 12:13 am Went out looking for this one and found it after 20 mins walk, what a surprise that the guava was sold out ? Always seem like the supposedly best on the menu is always sold out or maybe they dont sell it too some tourists ? So decided to have a look at the ozk but it looked and smelt of nothing really, looked at the og reekin but didnt look up to much either so just left them both
I actually bought the OZK after the guy told me it’s one of the nicest on the menu, but should have trusted my senses more like you did. Bland, tasteless stuff (from my experience, others who liked it MUST have had a better or fresher batch) The high was kinda mellow, okay, but nothing special.
gapie

Post by gapie »

Ghost wrote: Wed 13th Nov 2019 04:13 pm 4/11/19 - Strolled on over here with Gapie for a few blunts on the :

Image - Dos-I-Dos. Image - Rolex Og.

We were combining the two strains in a 50/50 mix which was a really nice smooth smoke, even though not to kind on the pocket :D

I place this shop in my top 6 to visit while in Amsterdam, the shop is super relaxed with a resident DJ playing some cool tunes in the backgroiund and the bud tender was also super friendly and really on point when it came to customer service. :D
trying to remember i met u and we smoke some u ok
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :? :? :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :x :x :D :D :?: :?:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

gapie wrote: Wed 26th Aug 2020 11:29 pm
Ghost wrote: Wed 13th Nov 2019 04:13 pm 4/11/19 - Strolled on over here with Gapie for a few blunts on the :

Image - Dos-I-Dos. Image - Rolex Og.

We were combining the two strains in a 50/50 mix which was a really nice smooth smoke, even though not to kind on the pocket :D

I place this shop in my top 6 to visit while in Amsterdam, the shop is super relaxed with a resident DJ playing some cool tunes in the backgroiund and the bud tender was also super friendly and really on point when it came to customer service. :D
trying to remember i met u and we smoke some u ok
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :? :? :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :x :x :D :D :?: :?:
Yo Yo Gapie -yes man we met and smoked a few blunts in 1E Hulp and then we strolled on over to Mr K 'n' Co and smoked some more blunts, before we headed on up to Bavatia for some more blunts and a couple beers man :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am doing not to bad really thanks man, still getting high as often as i can :D hope you are well and are still able to have a good session man. Hopefully be able to catch up with you in October man when i come over that is if the UK drop the self isolation on return :thumbup: otherwise i doubt i bother coming over until next year.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

cool see ya soon :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated December 2, 2021. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

BALACLAVA,GUAVA,DEVILS PUNCH
first time here for me dont know why it's taken me so long ,again it was after 5pm when we got there so we couldn't sit for a smoke the bud tender had plenty of time to show us around the menu ,I was impressed with the quality here ,all the weed tasted great and was very strong as well as being reasonably priced I will definitely be back

Also picked up some WATERMELON ZKITTLES HASH recommend by the bt who definitely was not as pushy as some and knew his stuff again this is reserved for Christmas stock but I look forward to it
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated February 18, 2022. Thanks to FR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Mandarin Cookies - €14 p/g

You get a strong smell of the used genetics when you open the bag. The hash itself was dark, quite sticky, but easily pliable. I really do like orange strain types of hash and this is another I’ll add to my list to try again.

7.5/10
Last edited by Deus on Tue 28th Jun 2022 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Deus wrote: Mon 27th Jun 2022 09:41 pm 1/6/22 - 5/6/22

You get a strong smell of the used genetics when you open the bag. The hash itself was dark, quite sticky, but easily pliable. I really do like orange strain types of hash and this is another I’ll add to my list to try again.

7.5/10
Thanks for the reviews recently mate , I'm going next week and you've given me some good recommendations to make some reviews of my own outta !
Deus

Post by Deus »

IrishSmoker1916 wrote: Mon 27th Jun 2022 10:51 pm
Deus wrote: Mon 27th Jun 2022 09:41 pm 1/6/22 - 5/6/22

7.5/10
Thanks for the reviews recently mate , I'm going next week and you've given me some good recommendations to make some reviews of my own outta !
No problem. Will try my best to write a travelogue sometime this week. Will add my recommendations for food and transport also.
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Lava Cake - 14/G
Pretty banging, all popcorn nugs, but real nice
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K & Co dated September 1, 2022. Thanks to Wakka.

Enjoy
FlyByNite