Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 07:47 am Been in all week ,close to apartment weeds ok ..nice place to chill .
Was in Batavia with everyone, seen guy I thought looked like a member but could not place name he was sitting with Lem ,Smirks and Stan. So I asked who are you? He said your bud tender from Mr K,s ...Oh ya I said
Yesterday after Balloon I went in K,s and he was working ,showed him some GSC ..he liked I offered him a bud
He was so happy he gave me bag of shoreline ..nice taste . He came over and Had a smoke and told me he was part owner.
Seems he owns Devil Harvest seeds and had bought into K,s earlier this year . He said he has big booth at 420event today ,make sure you stop by Think I will
Nice :mrgreen: Devils Harvest is a great company... now it makes sense that Mr. K sell many Devil Harvest strains on their menu. So in future my first to go place when I look for Devils Harvest strains will be Mr. K.
macky wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 07:47 am He said he has big booth at 420event today ,make sure you stop by 8) Think I will :mrgreen:
I would do that, too :mrgreen: Devils Harvest is known that they often have something special with them on fairs... maybe they have some nice examples of their wares... have fun and enjoy the day :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

By the way it seems they have something special for 420 on the menu (saw it on IG)
macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 10:13 am By the way it seems they have something special for 420 on the menu (saw it on IG)
Seen the guy at 420 thing ,asked if I would like a dab :mrgreen: Then reached in pocket gave me three grams in a jar very 8)
Bought couple shirts off guy next booth ...guy who hosted us at Balloon yesterday ..nice guy told me come get high later :mrgreen: .
Love this town Rao420
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Sooo, back from 4/20 and i have to say this shop is so good.
I had Bruce Banner, Gelonade. Pineapple Express, Dry Ice sift Shoreline (which i still have 8))
The weed was absolutley on fire, imo the best from the shops i had recently.
The Bong is really nice and clean but be careful with it and don't destroy it so i dont have to search for you and hurt you. :D
The chilling area upstairs got 2 sofa's to chill on what is really níce if you had a long travel and plan to do a comfy wake'n'bakealso there are plugs to charge phones.
If you haven't visited yet, you should.
Sorry for the bad quality of the picture :/
but as i said, its worth it :)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K & Co. dated May10, 2019. Kudos Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Tried their Orange Soda and Lemon Haze.

Orange Soda smelled nicely of oranges and a little creamy. Sadly, it tasted not as much as i hoped after smelling it but still a very nice clean smoke.

Lemon Haze was pungent lemon smell, basically what you wish your Lemon Haze would smell everytime! I mixed it with Pineapple OG and it was a nice fruitbowl joint :mrgreen: I could smell the Lemon Haze through the mix, clean, smooth, I'm a fan :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Heard many good things about Devils Harvest so I decide to check out Mr. K because they are connected with them...

I checked out their menu with some interesting strains on the menu like a dutch grown Gelato (15€/g), Sour Power OG (15€/g), Devils Glue (15€/g) and some others... well only "Devils Glue" was from Devils Harvest but I took a look on their Sour Power OG and the Devils Glue... both was stored in glass jars but as I noticed already on my other visits here the weed had nearly no smell out of the glass jars :? so I asked the dealer what is good atm and he recommend the Devils Glue because of it´s kushy taste. So I went for it.

Devils Glue weed (15€/g) - The dealer told me it´s "Reckon OG" crossed with "Gorilla Glue". Luckily it seems like tastewise it was more on the kush side ... exactly what I was looking for at that moment :mrgreen: Well it was not top quality but it was a nice smooth tasty kushy smoke that I enjoyed :thumbup: but for 15€/g I expect something more but well time has changed...
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Tangimal €15, very tangie on the nose but with some weird funk going on.
Tangie dominant but nice background to it, good buy but a little pricey for my liking.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

4/11/19 - Strolled on over here with Gapie for a few blunts on the :

Image - Dos-I-Dos. Image - Rolex Og.

We were combining the two strains in a 50/50 mix which was a really nice smooth smoke, even though not to kind on the pocket :D

I place this shop in my top 6 to visit while in Amsterdam, the shop is super relaxed with a resident DJ playing some cool tunes in the backgroiund and the bud tender was also super friendly and really on point when it came to customer service. :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Went to Mr K on Thursday and picked up a gram of Dos-i-Dos for the price of 15 EUR. Have to say, one of the best I've picked up and smoked in the last few years, flavour was so good, so smooth and the strength was spot on. Me and my girl passed out hard both nights after smoking this :lol:

This stuff was incredible. Considering the ridiculous Amsterdam prices for average product, I would be happy to buy 5 grams for this stuff since I think 15 EUR is reasonable for top quality stuff. I've literally bought 25-30 EUR per gram 'Cali' stuff in the past that wasn't even half as good as this...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Sun 24th Nov 2019 03:30 pm Went to Mr K on Thursday and picked up a gram of Dos-i-Dos for the price of 15 EUR. Have to say, one of the best I've picked up and smoked in the last few years, flavour was so good, so smooth and the strength was spot on. Me and my girl passed out hard both nights after smoking this :lol:

This stuff was incredible. Considering the ridiculous Amsterdam prices for average product, I would be happy to buy 5 grams for this stuff since I think 15 EUR is reasonable for top quality stuff. I've literally bought 25-30 EUR per gram 'Cali' stuff in the past that wasn't even half as good as this...
Great to hear that :mrgreen: :thumbup:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Recent lockdown era purchases:

Orange Soda - notes orange, sour rancidness, and sick. Similar to the Lady Sativa orange strains, not the full sweetness of tangy but the sour/rancid put going on if that makes sense. Full flavored vapor and whallop-packing potent buzz. Repeat purchase - 15 EUR/g.

OG Reek'n - small dense buds. Not overly gorgeous. Typical, if a bit subdued OG profile on the nose. On the palate it is much more full-flavored than nose would suggest. Also quite potent, not as much as the Orange Soda though. A really nice, classic OG. Repeat purcahse - 15 EUR/g

Rollex OG Dry Sift - beatiful yellowish-beige kief. Full-on OG bouquet, smells just like it's parent strain. Potent, not quite as potent as I'd've hoped, but still does the trick and easy to add a punch to any bowl or joint. A gram goes a long low and for only 20 EUR, I found it to be a pretty damn good value for 20 EUR/g. Not a repeat purchase - yet - but will be if it's still in-stock when I stop by this weekend.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 5th Jun 2020 01:12 pm Recent lockdown era purchases:

Orange Soda - notes orange, sour rancidness, and sick. Similar to the Lady Sativa orange strains, not the full sweetness of tangy but the sour/rancid put going on if that makes sense. Full flavored vapor and whallop-packing potent buzz. Repeat purchase - 15 EUR/g.

OG Reek'n - small dense buds. Not overly gorgeous. Typical, if a bit subdued OG profile on the nose. On the palate it is much more full-flavored than nose would suggest. Also quite potent, not as much as the Orange Soda though. A really nice, classic OG. Repeat purcahse - 15 EUR/g

Rollex OG Dry Sift - beatiful yellowish-beige kief. Full-on OG bouquet, smells just like it's parent strain. Potent, not quite as potent as I'd've hoped, but still does the trick and easy to add a punch to any bowl or joint. A gram goes a long low and for only 20 EUR, I found it to be a pretty damn good value for 20 EUR/g. Not a repeat purchase - yet - but will be if it's still in-stock when I stop by this weekend.
Dang, that really sounds nice, glad to hear that Mr.K is keeping things going strong in spite of the lockdown. OG Reek'n seems to be a strain they do very well here, we had a fucking awesome version at last year's 420 (IIRC). 20 € per gram of decent Dry sift in the dam sounds almost too good to be true, hope that is a sign that things may not continue down the rabbit-hole of overpriced lunacy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Please let us know if you spot more like this, and ofc if it looks like it's something that's likely to stick around @Mr.K's
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

This week:

Guava - 16 EUR per g or 75 EUR for five. Nice lime green dense, orange hairy buds. Full on gassy OG profile, more so than other similar strains on their menu. Produces rich flavorful, dense milky and potent as all hell vapor in the WPA vapcap mod, and the flavor just doesn't quit. Top-notch Dutch flower, watch out UK and Barcelona. Only gripe is it is a bit moister than I'd like but still decent stuff. And for what I paid for it :wink: it was a pretty damn good value all said and done (same for the OZK) :mrgreen:

OZK - 15 EUR per g or 70 EUR for five. Not quite as beautiful buds as the Guava, but still dense nice nugs nonetheless. Nose is that perfect harmonized marriage of fruity, spicy tangy Zkittlez and gassy OG that it should be. Much like the Guava it produces insanely flavorful (flavor that really stretches), potent, rich dense milky white vapor in the vapcap.

Both of these are top-notch showings of Dutch gardening. These guys over at K & Co. are definitely working with some of the more skilled horticulturists in the country right now I'd say. Really gives me hope there's some comeback happening for Dutch grown right now.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 17th Jun 2020 09:46 am This week:

Guava - 16 EUR per g or 75 EUR for five. Nice lime green dense, orange hairy buds. Full on gassy OG profile, more so than other similar strains on their menu. Produces rich flavorful, dense milky and potent as all hell vapor in the WPA vapcap mod, and the flavor just doesn't quit. Top-notch Dutch flower, watch out UK and Barcelona. Only gripe is it is a bit moister than I'd like but still decent stuff. And for what I paid for it :wink: it was a pretty damn good value all said and done (same for the OZK) :mrgreen:

OZK - 15 EUR per g or 70 EUR for five. Not quite as beautiful buds as the Guava, but still dense nice nugs nonetheless. Nose is that perfect harmonized marriage of fruity, spicy tangy Zkittlez and gassy OG that it should be. Much like the Guava it produces insanely flavorful (flavor that really stretches), potent, rich dense milky white vapor in the vapcap.

Both of these are top-notch showings of Dutch gardening. These guys over at K & Co. are definitely working with some of the more skilled horticulturists in the country right now I'd say. Really gives me hope there's some comeback happening for Dutch grown right now.
That sounds awesome, i like the sound of both strains and i really do hope there is a Great comeback for the Dutch grown and the quality around town goes up in general. I always like this shop when ever i am in town and will always pay it a visit for sure :D. I have noticed from a few insta posts from shops that some of the bud is looking top notch at the moment. Can't wait to get back in town :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D