Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

ShakeTheBud

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by ShakeTheBud »

English og (8€ outdoor) was nice for the price tag but the taste was meh. Super lemon haze tho was amazing as well as the upstairs area.

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

English OG , SSSDH , and orange diesel , all alright stuff

and yes the SLH was fucking fire indeed
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
moogle

Post by moogle »

Very nice spot, cycled down to here the other day. Friendly budtender, cosy smoking area. The super polm was nice and tried their outdoor, I think it was their SSSDH. Nicely cured, burned lovely!
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

Pineapple Express (14/g) smells like straight tropical juice, sweet n sour smell of it , dense solid nugs. taste doesn't transfer fully but still enjoyable enuf to smoke, flush ok cud be better cud be worse

Lemon Haze (12/g) nice example taste transfers well flush nice buds well dried and flush is same as above.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

nathan420stoner wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:05 pm flush ok cud be better cud be worse
I had it as well and though was the cleanest weed I had for months :roll: Was really white ash
nathan420stoner

WhiteAnimal420 wrote: Tue 21st Feb 2017 10:56 pm
nathan420stoner wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:05 pm flush ok cud be better cud be worse
I had it as well and though was the cleanest weed I had for months :roll: Was really white ash
The first j i smoked had real white ash, then the ones after that burned darker :?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

nathan420stoner wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 05:36 pm
WhiteAnimal420 wrote: Tue 21st Feb 2017 10:56 pm
The first j i smoked had real white ash, then the ones after that burned darker :?
Hopefully OHMF can come chime in here. I've had the same issue even with my private sources at times. Some nugs from the exact batch (bag even, that I hand selected myself at my mate's house mind you) burn whiter than a witch's tits, whilst others burn not black by any stretch but more of a darker "peppered" spectrum. Not sure what causes these discrepancies between seemingly identical samples, but I think mofo said something along the lines of even different buds from the same plant can have discrepancies in residual nutrient content. I think buds at the bottom versus top i.e. cola might have something to do with this, pertaining to distance of the given bud from the roots as the water washes away these nutrients etcetera, etcetera
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Also - if you think on the terms of large commercial grows where multiple kilograms of product are produced; some of those flowers might have come from plants not doing quite so well / got overfed by accident, got jarred too early etc etc. Myriad factors that could affect the final finishing.

I saw a pals grow recently that had 4 weeks veg, 9 weeks flower (in coco) and was underfed to within an inch of it's life. No more than 2-3 feedings during veg, same again during flower and no feed at all - just pure water from week 4 onwards. That's a 5 week flush. It had a decent 5-7 days drying and a 4 week cure and still - some of that product burns dark. Especially in the bong.
Go figure.

Things are rarely as clear-cut as 'bad flush'. If you're growing in soil or with living organics. There is no flush.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 10:02 pm Also - if you think on the terms of large commercial grows where multiple kilograms of product are produced; some of those flowers might have come from plants not doing quite so well / got overfed by accident, got jarred too early etc etc. Myriad factors that could affect the final finishing.
I know who grew this Pineapple Express , thats why I was so exciting to try it . This grow was not for large scale :) there were not kilograms produced , and flushed was done for 3 weeks . Altough the bud I have smoked was not so dense , which I think might effect the better flush effect. From my experience with growing , very resinous strains are more difficult to get white ash :)
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

First time here, only shop i know which uses jars, exactly same jars like me.
Wonder if they drop one by time, but the old lady behind the bar was so slow and precisious, i dont think so :)

Rollex kush was very nice but 16 euro...

English og outdoor, didnt try it yet, but smells like strawberries.

Was here for ssydh outdoor but is gone from menu...
nathan420stoner

WhiteAnimal420 wrote: Thu 23rd Feb 2017 10:55 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 10:02 pm Also - if you think on the terms of large commercial grows where multiple kilograms of product are produced; some of those flowers might have come from plants not doing quite so well / got overfed by accident, got jarred too early etc etc. Myriad factors that could affect the final finishing.
I know who grew this Pineapple Express , thats why I was so exciting to try it . This grow was not for large scale :) there were not kilograms produced , and flushed was done for 3 weeks . Altough the bud I have smoked was not so dense , which I think might effect the better flush effect. From my experience with growing , very resinous strains are more difficult to get white ash :)
Think you could be right as i found the smaller buds burnt white and the big nugs in the bag burnt a bit darker. Very tasty smoke, Mr ks becoming my favourite shop always got good bud and atmosphere.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It was the first time for me here. There were already a group of frensh guys in the shop wich were talking with the dealer lady. So I had to wait a little but no problem... in the meantime I took a look on their menu and saw "Bruce Banner" wich sounds pretty interessting and I heard a few things in the past about it... unfortunately in just that second another guy changed the menu into a newer version without Bruce Banner on it :lol:

By the way I didn´t felt to be welcome in that coffeeshop :? I don´t know... the dealer lady was talking with the frensh guys... that is no problem but when she served me she was pretty bad-tempered and not really friendly in my eyes :lol: I asked to take a look on their Gorilla Glue... she showed it to me but again in a unfriendly way and with the comment that it is probably no Gorilla Glue :? :?: why you put it on the menu then? :? After that I said no thanks and left :lol:

Maybe she had a bad day and I have to say it was very hot and many people I saw on that day wasn´t able to controll their nerves :? maybe she wasn´t able, too... I will go there on my next trip again to see if it´s like the same and to give her and the shop another chance. If it´s the same then :-P
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 21st Jun 2017 09:35 pm It was the first time for me here. There were already a group of frensh guys in the shop wich were talking with the dealer lady. So I had to wait a little but no problem... in the meantime I took a look on their menu and saw "Bruce Banner" wich sounds pretty interessting and I heard a few things in the past about it... unfortunately in just that second another guy changed the menu into a newer version without Bruce Banner on it :lol:

By the way I didn´t felt to be welcome in that coffeeshop :? I don´t know... the dealer lady was talking with the frensh guys... that is no problem but when she served me she was pretty bad-tempered and not really friendly in my eyes :lol: I asked to take a look on their Gorilla Glue... she showed it to me but again in a unfriendly way and with the comment that it is probably no Gorilla Glue :? :?: why you put it on the menu then? :? After that I said no thanks and left :lol:

Maybe she had a bad day and I have to say it was very hot and many people I saw on that day wasn´t able to controll their nerves :? maybe she wasn´t able, too... I will go there on my next trip again to see if it´s like the same and to give her and the shop another chance. If it´s the same then :-P
Yeah follow this thread apparently she's never pleasant but instead rather an outright bitch!

If you follow this thread Mr.K budtendress, don't be a cunt, simple as lady, doesn't cost a damn thing.

Edit: damnit I just searched and found none of the negative reviews about this bitch budtender, but be rest assured there was more than one poster that had bad experience with her, musta been in travelogues instead!
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

When we were there over 420 the lady in question said she thought if i was a dutch detective lol, never in my life have i been called a copper LOL far from lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Papi

Post by Papi »

danny211204 wrote: Thu 22nd Jun 2017 06:12 pm When we were there over 420 the lady in question said she thought if i was a dutch detective lol, never in my life have i been called a copper LOL far from lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Detective Danny van Stoner:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name