The Green House, Las Americas

KeyMonCha

Re: The Green House, Las Americas

Post by KeyMonCha »

:lol: 8)

Yeah, well it's my first time in the canaries, so lesson learned...

To be fair, it's not so bad in Los Cristianos, and I've heard it's not so bad a mile or so north of Las Americas, but its still pretty soulless...

There are some pretty stunning areas; unfortunately, they tend to be more remote, like Masca... As jaiw says, it's probably worth picking up here and then staying elsewhere.

Probs gonna hit the club up again either later this evening or tomorrow afternoon, but I'm getting a taxi, and I'm not hanging around afterwards...

Might pop up to Los Gigantes on the bus! :mrgreen:

jaiw

Post by jaiw »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 03:10 pm :lol: 8)

Yeah, well it's my first time in the canaries, so lesson learned...

To be fair, it's not so bad in Los Cristianos, and I've heard it's not so bad a mile or so north of Las Americas, but its still pretty soulless...

There are some pretty stunning areas; unfortunately, they tend to be more remote, like Masca... As jaiw says, it's probably worth picking up here and then staying elsewhere.

Probs gonna hit the club up again either later this evening or tomorrow afternoon, but I'm getting a taxi, and I'm not hanging around afterwards...

Might pop up to Los Gigantes on the bus! :mrgreen:
If you're into your photography there are some great opportunities for astrophotography on the island. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

jaiw wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 10:20 pm If you're into your photography there are some great opportunities for astrophotography on the island. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
Yeah, I was seriously looking into one of the late night excursions to the telescopes on Teide, but you know what!?... Its actually amazing what I've managed to get out of a 30 second exposure from the roof of my hotel!

... And no, not a sunburned willy, before anyone else can't resist an obvious joke! :? :lol:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Menu, if anyone would care to peruse;

KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

OK, so the first two are either Sour Tangie, or SFV;

'Number 9'

'Gorilla Zkittles'

'Gelato x Strawberry'

'Melonade'

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

KeyMonCha wrote: Wed 5th Feb 2020 11:37 am OK, so the first two are either Sour Tangie, or SFV;

'Number 9'

'Gorilla Zkittles'

'Gelato x Strawberry'

'Melonade'

Some really nice pics there KeyMonCha, I liked the club itself and found it relaxed with a good vibe. I know what you are saying about the area, tired looking, same old beach strip, with the usual bars and food places that can be found on most of these type of holiday places. I was staying up in the North of the island which is more un touched but the weather is not as great as down South.
If I went back I think I would hire a villa with its own pool and roof terrace slightly outside of the South but not quite up in the North and have a hire car as they are so cheap(always take as many pics of the car when hiring or you will be stung when dropping it back to the hire company) to get to and from destinations.
If you split this between a group of mates/friends it would work out quite cheap and you would also have the privacy of the villa to blaze away in and to chill and relax with the pool and roof terrace, so a win in my opinion.

Great pics :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Loving all the info KMC! Costa Adeje, which is just up the coast is less trashy, dare I say a bit more middle class. Would recommend staying there.

Should this thread be moved to the cannabis club review forum?
Bring back Imelda Marcos!