High Times, Los Cristianos Tenerife

Moderator: Papi

Samerner32

Re: High Times, Los Cristianos Tenerife

Post by Samerner32 »

'Just back from a wee pre-xmas break in Tenerife, and I was delighted to stumble across High Times, which is a rooftop club, overlooking Los Cristianos beach, over an Irish Bar called Irish Times. Its easy enough to get a referral - I followed the advice on the google comments, and it worked for me. You can also try weedtenerife who will get you referrals to this and other clubs, and also do tours if you are bored!

Once inside and registered (20E for 1 year membership), the jars were open. There were 3 or 4 local sativas and indicas, ranging from 5E a g for Dark star up to 13e for Gorilla Glue, around a dozen imports from Barcelona, California and the UK around the 20E-25E mark, 4 hashes (pollem at 5 through to filter hash at 20) and a whole range of extracts up to 80E. There were also edibles available.

Atmosphere was pretty relaxed - there were local artists doing a mural all week, chilling on the sun terrace. Inside, there is a free pool table, some sofas and a bar. Beers are 1E for a tinny of Dorada, there were also soft drinks and some snacks available.

Place is run by a scouser, most of the staff were English.

There are other clubs in the area, as I understand, but this was fine for my needs. Sold me some solid, well-priced gear, gave me somewhere to hang out while smoking, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.'

Does it open now? How is the situation with the pandemic right now in this region? Recently i decided to make a list of places for visit while my trip to Amsterdam. So, now I need to know about the current situation.