medicanna house

oxigreen

hemperor

mary b

green indoor

Rotterdamned

Grateful Meds

sweet leaf

I Am Not sure if the list is complete but these shops are up and running ill add if i find others ...

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Cannabis Social Clubs List in Lanzarote

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Damn man, did not know there were so many 👍😁 :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
jennifergarciabcn

Post by jennifergarciabcn »

I visited Green Indoor a couple of months ago. It's got a fresh and homey-vibe, card and board games, and overall, really chill, earthy thing going on. I also really dug this room they have that’s flooded with natural light – I’d never seen that before and it was an interesting feature. They also have their own strains, which was nice to find. I tried the Ambar, and it was super soothing – just what I needed after a pretty stressful day. The staff is incredibly savvy and professional. Like most clubs, it’s sponsored-only, but if you can manage to get an invite, it's worth the trip.

I posted a more detailed review + pics over here: https://marijuanagames.org/lanzarote-ca ... en-indoor/

p.s.: Thanks for sharing this! I'm heading back to Lanzarote soon, and I might pick a club from this list and pay them a visit haha.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I have visited 5 clubs on the island.. In playa blanca I went to.
Weedmania
This is not a bad spot all weed is €12.50 a gram they have about 15 different types to choose from the quality is OK nothing fabulous but not bad. Also tried some of there homemade hash which smelled like weed used tasted good but it was not that strong and not worth the €20 pricetag... Membership €10

The weed corner
This place does not require membership or ID, just walk in and buy bud, I got a gram of gorilla glue that was very potent and smelly but everything else smelled like hay, it's pretty rare to see weed dried and cured so badly these days especially in a cannabis club but it is here prices range from €10 to €17 it's worth checking out because of the free entrance

0039 club
This place is a nice club it is spacious and inviting, nicely decorated with comfortable chairs, PlayStation, airhockey, and so on, prices range from amnesia at€8 to Spanish cali Strains at €19/€20, my favourite was forbidden fruit €16 and the best version I have tried it's delicious
They also had a hash menu 5 different types i tried the top 2 which were nice filtered hashes but I also tried 1 that was€12 it looked lovely in tub but tasted terribly like it had been cut with henna or something I said it to the guy behind counter and he happily swapped it for something else.. I liked this place a lot after a few visits
My no1 recommendation for playa blanca
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Puerto del Carmen
Moved up here for a few nights it's much bigger than playa blanca with more clubs I joined 2 here
The amsterdamed
This is an overpriced spot, big menu starts with Spanish outdoor €15 Spanish import €20 Spanish indoor €25 and Spanish cali€30 also hash which looked good but certainly not worth the €30 and €50 price tag everything prebagged.
The girl behind counter said she wouldn't bother with anything from bottom of menu 🙈, I got a gram of indoor €25 nothing special...place stays open until 2am and sells cans of beer and bottles of cider
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Cannalanza Puerto del Carmen
This is a good club €10 membership about 20 different strains which start at €10 and top out at €20 for Spanish cali, I had some tangie €15 which was very good and some purple gelato €20 which was top noch I'd recommend this place it's spacious has a coffee counter nice seats pool table good air con