Lafe

Stella Blue

Post by Lafe »

Who remembers? From the 't Nes days.

"Laif" with a long "a".
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Stella Blue

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Oh man... Just reading the title of that post had all kinds of memories flooding in, one of the first one (figures) being mmhhhhmmmmm Grand Cru hash :lol: :lol: :lol: Stella Blue was really a special strain, sad the mother was lost! :(
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 23rd Jan 2020 06:12 am Oh man... Just reading the title of that post had all kinds of memories flooding in, one of the first one (figures) being mmhhhhmmmmm Grand Cru hash :lol: :lol: :lol: Stella Blue was really a special strain, sad the mother was lost! :(
It broke my heart when it changed. I was so accustomed to getting that vaasje of Gulpener, watching DC carve on a meatloaf sized chunk of hash, hell yes Grand Cru and Stella Blue, after hours sessions, etc.

Re: Stella Blue, I was told from the source it was unstable. Maybe that's how the mother was lost. I don't know the genetics in any case. But if you're a sucker for Blue based strains, it was a magical time.

Yes I'll take some Blue Dream please. If I could have only one strain, Blue Dream wins. I have seen a fair amount of product being passed for Blue Dream, it's easy to discern the real deal.
"Laif" with a long "a".
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

well damn..theres a strain name i have thought a lot about over the years but have not seen or heard of it since maybe 2007. LOVED it back in the day. is it a uk strain? i know "the blues" is and we're starting to get that along with a few other uk staples like london pound cake and jaffa cookies....and exodus cheese of course. really popular here in seattle.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
gapie

Post by gapie »

coffeeshop anyday had superb stella blue too shame both things are gone
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

gapie wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:18 pm coffeeshop anyday had superb stella blue too shame both things are gone
Indeed, right you are stan the man! :) :mrgreen: From the same source if we are not mistaken, talked to Jess at Utopia about it a few times...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
gapie

Post by gapie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 03:28 pm
gapie wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:18 pm coffeeshop anyday had superb stella blue too shame both things are gone
Indeed, right you are stan the man! :) :mrgreen: From the same source if we are not mistaken, talked to Jess at Utopia about it a few times...
:mrgreen: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen: 8) :lol: :D :) :o :shock: :twisted: :roll: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!