Where to buy weed in..... threads

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Not_the_monk

Where to buy weed in..... threads

Post by Not_the_monk »

I know this has been discussed before, and there are some differing opinions about it, but I honestly can't remember a time when we've been getting more of these threads than we are now, and imho they should be removed as spam.

- They contribute absolutely nothing to the site
- They are inevitably made by people with 1 post who are never seen again
- They are asking about sourcing weed illegally on a forum that is supposed to be about legal access, quite often in places with quite severe laws - sure we all source illegally if we live in a stupid country but still, on an open forum such threads could pose an element of risk both to the forum and its members.
- They absolutely never get a more constructive reply than a link to webehigh, and usually descend into pisstaking immediately

If it was just occasional I'd be in the "ignore it" camp, but right now all you have to do is click on active topics to see how loads of them are spamming up the forum, ie currently there's all these;

Weed and Hash in Shanghai, China
How to buy Weed in Paris, France?
Cannabis / Weed in Sweden
Any weed in Stockholm, Sweden ?
Weed in Nice, France
Where to buy Weed in Monaco ?
How to get Weed in Cannes, France ?
Cannabis / Weed in Dubai

... and the more they are left up the more we are likely to keep getting.

So yeah, I propose a forum policy that these can be reported as spam and will be removed. Thoughts?

Nuggz

Re: Where to buy weed in..... threads

Post by Nuggz »

Not_the_monk wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:07 pm I know this has been discussed before, and there are some differing opinions about it, but I honestly can't remember a time when we've been getting more of these threads than we are now, and imho they should be removed as spam.

- They contribute absolutely nothing to the site
- They are inevitably made by people with 1 post who are never seen again
- They are asking about sourcing weed illegally on a forum that is supposed to be about legal access, quite often in places with quite severe laws - sure we all source illegally if we live in a stupid country but still, on an open forum such threads could pose an element of risk both to the forum and its members.
- They absolutely never get a more constructive reply than a link to webehigh, and usually descend into pisstaking immediately

If it was just occasional I'd be in the "ignore it" camp, but right now all you have to do is click on active topics to see how loads of them are spamming up the forum, ie currently there's all these;

Weed and Hash in Shanghai, China
How to buy Weed in Paris, France?
Cannabis / Weed in Sweden
Any weed in Stockholm, Sweden ?
Weed in Nice, France
Where to buy Weed in Monaco ?
How to get Weed in Cannes, France ?
Cannabis / Weed in Dubai

... and the more they are left up the more we are likely to keep getting.

So yeah, I propose a forum policy that these can be reported as spam and will be removed. Thoughts?

Funny, I mentioned this to Lemming recently in my "parole hearings" 😅😬🤐. I agree, they're a right pain the ass, and should be promptly removed as spam, because their presence is limited three possible scenarios (this is verbatim what I told Lemming in our discussion) in my view:

(i) they're making a 'setup' post for some spammer/scammer to show up and post sketchy links or email addresses of scammers for the ripoff 'sale of weed'

(ii) it's some troll(s) who's noticed this type of posting ruffles the feathers of posters, so they're doing it to get a rise out of regulars. This may sound paranoid, but given the lack of actual spammers showing up to reply in the recent ones, seems like a plausible explanation, IMHO. Thoughts?

(iii) they're just blatantly asking for hookups in public on the forum, this draws unwanted attention the forum, and is out of "time and place" for what it is. If someone's introductory post is to ask for hookups, then it should be no surprise that they're not exactly well-received. If they wanna try their luck PM'ing somebody that's the prerogative of them and their PM's recipient. But FFS not on the public forum, sheesh!

Edit to add: for the record, Lemming did take note of these points and advise me to report spam to, hopefully, help clear them up. For what that's worth.
Last edited by Nuggz on Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

i Think it’s informative and relevant and you’re all just hating
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:41 pm i Think it’s informative and relevant and you’re all just hating
Well I think you should fuck right off, just because you got the Silvizio plug on lock doesn't mean you have to show up and be a smug prick about it! :lol: 😘😉

(Just so nobody gets the wrong idea, this is playful banter between friends)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:44 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:41 pm i Think it’s informative and relevant and you’re all just hating
Well I think you should fuck right off, just because you got the Silvizio plug on lock doesn't mean you have to show up and be a smug prick about it! :lol: 😘😉

Right, back in the sin bin you go nugget (if that is your real name) This time no early parole!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:46 pm

Right, back in the sin bin you go nugget (if that is your real name) This time no early parole!
😭 I'm a good boy, I swear...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:47 pm

We all know you are edel_cummin
Or at least their friend lee
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:49 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:47 pm

We all know you are edel_cummin
Or at least their friend lee
The truth, well, the truth is...and not to brag...but I'm kinda a big deal...the name's Silvizio, Silvizio Wafflestomper...I bet that was like when you and your canine pal Scooby unmask the baddie and say "now let's see who's really under there!" Jaw-dropper, I know but 🤫
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I’m not as surprised as I should be. Deep down I think I always knew who it was that had the EU on lock.

Fair play
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 06:54 pm I’m not as surprised as I should be. Deep down I think I always knew who it was that had the EU on lock.

Fair play

Bro, the Wafflestomper Gang ain't limited to nickle-and-dime EU, we worldwide out here, issa movement ya digg. Anybody want that stanky danky in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Malaysia, Russia, North Korea, etc. Get atcha boy #itgoesdowninthedms 😎🤪
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

#ifyoudontknow #nowyouknow
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

There does seem to have been a bit of a rash of these recently.
I've dealt with a few but been busy with attempting a forum upgrade and a site revamp.
Best just to ignore them for now.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Lemming wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 08:13 pm There does seem to have been a bit of a rash of these recently.
I've dealt with a few but been busy with attempting a forum upgrade and a site revamp.
Best just to ignore them for now.
How about a copy paste reply along the lines of “hi welcome to the forum, we don’t do that here, you will find the closest coffeeshop to the train station is https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Central.html have a great day”

Then lock the post but leave it there for all the rest as like a warning, maybe then all the genuine people who think this is a place to score will realise it isn’t and move on.

Kinda joking but also kinda not...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I also think if we block the IP address forum user “delekkersteNUGS16” posts from I bet there will be less spam
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 08:45 pm I also think if we block the IP address forum user “delekkersteNUGS16” posts from I bet there will be less spam
Jerk! :cry: :lol: