Bello Vaporizer - The World's First Vapor Tap

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Bello Vaporizer - The World's First Vapor Tap

Post by Lemming »

This post has been reported as spam.
Is anyone interested in this or should it be deleted?

Comus

Post by Comus »

gimmicky shite .... bin it .... :thumbdown:
I'm in shocks and stares
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I’m not sure, I am kinda interested but don’t really jump on to links from here or other web sites because I’m afraid of getting some crazy bug.
I wish posters would just post without the links google is our friend if we want more info on the internet
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Comus

Post by Comus »

elegant it says .... the fella looks about as elegant as a bucket of lard the way he's chugging back on that glass :mrgreen:
I'm in shocks and stares
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Wasn’t me but I agree spam

Oh and look who it is again
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

IDK it does look quite a unique piece, I’d definitely like to try it. It may have some links in it, but it does seem to be something that some members might be interested in. Maybe a few less links though, we really don’t need links to the graphic designer who made the video or where to buy it, nor is the info about the music required info to post.

@audiokush, I think the thing is you should make your posts less like advertising. You would have been wiser to have just joined this forum as a contributing member without having to backlink everything to your site or other sites. You’d have had less hassle off the police here, been considered a genuine member and ultimately would have had more positive responses from the members about your own site. Perhaps something for you to think about for the next forum you join, as you are only likely to damage your own brand by continuing in this vein. Anyone searching for AudioKush is gonna get a lot of links to threads on this site exposing your dubious marketing practices...just sayin...good luck with the site!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Lemming wrote: Fri 7th Feb 2020 07:45 pm This post has been reported as spam.
Is anyone interested in this or should it be deleted?
Lem, this isn't really about us... The menus are one thing, but this is just blatent advertising of a product for personal gain...

... He's effectively come to your house and slapped a billboard on it, and is pocketing all the proceeds, whatever they may be.

... Up to you, Lem, but if it were me, I'd at least expect a fee for using your forum, your hard-work, all the members you have attracted, and possibly affecting the integrity of the website itself.

... Just my opinion.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

This is not the first individual who has come here with a thinly veiled profit motive.

Again, he has not yet offered reciprocal links (that I am aware of). This is not fair play.
"Laif" with a long "a".